Page 147 of 197 FirstFirst ... 97122137142145146147148149152157172 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,940 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Predict is predict. Then you say Liverpool will win Juve then you put me ball lah, I eat.
    did not u read that I predict Juventus to draw with Liverpool 1-1 ? How to give u ball ?

if predict is predict...why not u predict Juventus to win 10-0 ? since winning 10-0 and 2-0 are both unrealistic.

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    all good strikers are selfish. but while baros is pretty good, he's not shown himself to be the very top class. he scores but is not as clinical as i would like. his all round play has improved but he's far from good at it. still finds it hard to bring his team mates into the game. still, i think he'll do well playing off a main forward like morientes.
    will miss him if he goes and i wonder if we can sign a forward of a similar or better class. there are better forwards out there but the cost.....unless rafa can get at least 12mil and use the cash to sign a top class player like pirlo, aimar, tevez, martins, etc, we could be at the losing end of the deal.
    btw, it seemed to me like sebastian deisler doesn't figure much in bayern's plans since he came back from injury. he's a pretty good player and can cross the ball well. i think he'd be a good signing for us. we need a player who can cross the ball well from the flanks and take good free kicks. our wingers (if you can call them that) cannot really cross all to well, and our set-piece delivery is sadly uninspired.

when we sell a striker...very obvious choice to replace with another striker. of coursd there is not any hard and fixed rule to follow.

but i would rather in this case..to sell baros for 10m..and buy Robbie Keane (very likely he will leave Hotsperm) at 6-7m and the rest for a good CD.

wah liao!!!!!!!!!

can we pls not resort to NAMES CALLING!?

we expect other people to respect the names of our clubs, let's respect the names of other clubs too.....

all good strikers are selfish. but while baros is pretty good, he's not shown himself to be the very top class. he scores but is not as clinical as i would like. his all round play has improved but he's far from good at it. still finds it hard to bring his team mates into the game. still, i think he'll do well playing off a main forward like morientes.
    will miss him if he goes and i wonder if we can sign a forward of a similar or better class. there are better forwards out there but the cost.....unless rafa can get at least 12mil and use the cash to sign a top class player like pirlo, aimar, tevez, martins, etc, we could be at the losing end of the deal.
    btw, it seemed to me like sebastian deisler doesn't figure much in bayern's plans since he came back from injury. he's a pretty good player and can cross the ball well. i think he'd be a good signing for us. we need a player who can cross the ball well from the flanks and take good free kicks. our wingers (if you can call them that) cannot really cross all to well, and our set-piece delivery is sadly uninspired.
    Deisler don't play is because not of injury but phschological problem.... i think is quite serious....

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    when we sell a striker...very obvious choice to replace with another striker. of coursd there is not any hard and fixed rule to follow.

but i would rather in this case..to sell baros for 10m..and buy Robbie Keane (very likely he will leave Hotsperm) at 6-7m and the rest for a good CD.
    Keane is a bit susceptible as a player... No doubt he is talented but you can see he;s a bit like someone famously called incredible sulk...

He's also not an out and out striker. I much prefer someone who is an out and out striker. To be honest, if Cisse and Morientes is 100%, we may not play Baros anyway. However, i understand Rafa is still unwilling to sell Baros (which i think not true, prob just try and get a higher price!)

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    wah liao!!!!!!!!!

can we pls not resort to NAMES CALLING!?

we expect other people to respect the names of our clubs, let's respect the names of other clubs too.....
    I apologize that I had offended u in any case for calling the club in any other names in this "Liverpool" forum.

btw....nemesis32 is right about Keane attitude. Anyway..if Bolton can;t make Diouf a permanent, next season we will have him back...With Cisse, Baros, Moreintes, Diouf, Mellor and Signama...we are really over loaded.

Look at the contribution of Diouf to the team this season...I really would not mind to give him another trial.

Have to go..to check the scoreline...Bad that they dun live telecast the match.

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    I apologize that I had offended u in any case for calling the club in any other names in this "Liverpool" forum.
    no point apologising, but then sneaking in a reference to the fact that this is a liverpool forum. if u don't feel apologetic, say so. don't apologise. as you said, this is a liverpool forum hor?

(btw, it's a liverpool thread, not forum.)

upz to ibitemynails for her guts and maintaining equilibrium and respect for others.

Half time Stats

Man City Liverpool
    4 (3) Shot (On Target) 4(1)
    3 Fouls 5
    3 Corner -
    3 Off Side 5
    55 % Possesion 45%
    1 Yellow Card 1
    - red card -
    1 Saves 2

Quote Originally Posted by obviousdude
    no point apologising, but then sneaking in a reference to the fact that this is a liverpool forum. if u don't feel apologetic, say so. don't apologise. as you said, this is a liverpool forum hor?

(btw, it's a liverpool thread, not forum.)

upz to ibitemynails for her guts and maintaining equilibrium and respect for others.
    Pls dun get me wrong....I dun apologize for calling other club nickname I give to them, .. But I sincerely apologize if I have offended someone's feeling.

U are right..this is CS Liverpool thread..not forum.

i must apologise too for calling other clubs names... too

let's take it easy...

'X-FACTOR'!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    i must apologise too for calling other clubs names... too

l
    i also. always keep calling poor clubs names like arsenal, man utd, spurs
    just kidding but good of her to bring it up. we should stay civilised.

now everybody, let's keep our fingers crossed for a win. nothing less!!!

we are under serious attack.

after the break....Man City shot on target +3. Liverpool 0.

Another 28 min to go.

don't look like we're having a good second half

c'mon reds! keep your heads up and keep focused!

sh*t....we lost 1-0. Conceded 90th min goal.

i tot we could finish a draw to get 1 point and climb above Everton tonite.

darn!!!!

wa sian!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Kek Kek Kek

Isn't this all too familiar?

haiz. told myself not to get to worked up if we lose but.....
    time for a cold shower to calm me down
    You'll never walk alone!