Page 146 of 197 FirstFirst ... 96121136141144145146147148151156171196 ... LastLast
Results 2,901 to 2,920 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    ****, Chelsea scored so fast..... KK, going to log off now to watch.
    haha, enjoy. looks like an exciting game

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    haha, enjoy. looks like an exciting game
    Yeah. CL always exciting.

Yeah. CL always exciting.
    Chelsea concede a needless 2nd goal. Dunno whatsa they doing? 4-2 against Munich is a very good result. They're thru liao, no need to see. Only bad point is the 2 away goals they concede but I think Chelsea can score in Munich.

AC score 2 goals thru set pieces to win 2-0. Looks very good for them. Among the 8 teams played, i think the 2 English teams put up a very good performance. Entertaining and breath taking!

Too bad I will not be able to catch the 2nd leg, prob will not even know the result for i will be stuck in ROC doing ICT! Damn sian, have to report to camp today and send the big and heavy kit bag.

Hope both English teams make it into the semis and face off against each other. That will be quite nice.

Juventus
    1. Parchiao. Me support Liverpool, but . . . . . . .
    2. Nad. Juventus to win next leg 1-0 and go into semis on away goal advantage.
    3.dextorian. I veri sway one... when I say Liverpool will win, they will definitely lose. That's why my mind hope Liverpool lose. But in my heart, win, lose or draw, I am forever a Liverpool supporter!!!!
    4.Venom81. Sad to say, Juve will win 2-0 at Turin

Liverpool
    1. zaren. liverpool to go through 3-2 on aggregate.
    2. giddygoat, my head says juve but i'm going with my heart 1-1 at del alpi
    3. wong_se, Liverpool to draw 1-1 at del alpi. Aggregate Liverpool won 3-2.
    4. laugh, 1-1 in turin Cos thats what dreams are made of!
    5. zhapchit, juve 0- liv 2

Juventus
    3.dextorian. I veri sway one... when I say Liverpool will win, they will definitely lose. That's why my mind hope Liverpool lose. But in my heart, win, lose or draw, I am forever a Liverpool supporter!!!!
    Hi Venom81, it is surprisingly to see that after such a poor performance at Anfield...there is someone out to believe Juventus can beat Liverpool 2-0 at home.

Can we have a side bet here ? Give me 1.5 goal and we can bet on $ or equipment ? what camera are u using ? Nikon ? May be we bet on a new SB800 ?

let's see how the game will turn out in Turin.

i don't think that Liverpool will defend their 1 goal lead. most likely we'll storm them as is what happened to Bayer Leverkusen.

i'll be delighted just to see Liverpool advance!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Hey guys,

I think we have all forgotten one spanish import. What the HELL happened to Josemi?? Lost in Sentosa???

Quote Originally Posted by dextorian
    Hey guys,

I think we have all forgotten one spanish import. What the HELL happened to Josemi?? Lost in Sentosa???
    josemi>?! *gasp*

Juventus

Liverpool
    6. Nemesis32, juve0-liv 1 (I expect liverpool to steal a goal thru baros and defend like mad, then Juve got fed up and got 2 players sent off!! how's that for a prediction?!!)

Quote Originally Posted by dextorian
    Hey guys,

being a LFC fans..I never hope any LFC players to suffer any injury. But this time is exceptional. If Rafa is not gonna to drop Josemi..I could only hope Josemi will never recover from injuries...I know I am being bad here...but this is for the good of the team performance.

Quote Originally Posted by cheesecake
    i don't think that Liverpool will defend their 1 goal lead. most likely we'll storm them as is what happened to Bayer Leverkusen.
    It is not Rafa style to go out to defend. Even we were leading 3-1...we scored another 3-1 away game when we played LiverCushion.

I would rather prefer we approach the same formation as the home game. Gerrard can move up to assist in attack, or drop back to defend. Use Biscan to play CM as what Makalele doing for chelsea. Riise as LM..can attack, run very fast and defend. Both Finnan and Traore are now more able to move forward and cross in but not neglest their defending duties. this give us more mobility and flexibility for both attack and defensive game.

Of course Juventus will be all out to attack. if Carson can be more steady and no Pelle and Josemi in our squad..we could absorb more pressure.

Unless Nedved scored 2 wonder goals like what Garcia did.. then we die lah...

Think about this...if we can score the 1st goal...we could kill Juventus and book on hotel for the semi final.

Will be tight game...and I foresee 1-1.

For those who think that Juventus can beat Liverpool by 2 goals...any interested to give me 1.5 goals for a bet ??

i just hope that the boys will be able to put on a good show.

we r going to nick the tie!

go LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    Hi Venom81, it is surprisingly to see that after such a poor performance at Anfield...there is someone out to believe Juventus can beat Liverpool 2-0 at home.

Can we have a side bet here ? Give me 1.5 goal and we can bet on $ or equipment ? what camera are u using ? Nikon ? May be we bet on a new SB800 ?
    1.5 goal? You think I noob in betting soccer is it? I think the odds at most 0.5 only leh.

Juventus

Liverpool
    6. Nemesis32, juve0-liv 1 (I expect liverpool to steal a goal thru baros and defend like mad, then Juve got fed up and got 2 players sent off!! how's that for a prediction?!!)
    7. YouWinFirst (JuVenTus) 1 - 2 Liverpool. Liverpool come back from behind to secure 1-2 away win at Juve. Hehe...

1.5 goal? You think I noob in betting soccer is it? I think the odds at most 0.5 only leh.
    why onlu giving 0.5 goals ? u are prediciting Juventus to win 2-0 wat.

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    why onlu giving 0.5 goals ? u are prediciting Juventus to win 2-0 wat.
    Predict is predict. Then you say Liverpool will win Juve then you put me ball lah, I eat.

wa say! baros leaving for Valencia?!

where is the 'X-FACTOR'?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    wa say! baros leaving for Valencia?!

where is the 'X-FACTOR'?!?!
    good riddance! selfish player!

Quote Originally Posted by tao
    good riddance! selfish player!
    i don;t think he's selfish...

i jus think he doesn't have the 'X-FACTOR'!!! hahahaha

show me the 'X-FACTOR'!!!!!!!

all good strikers are selfish. but while baros is pretty good, he's not shown himself to be the very top class. he scores but is not as clinical as i would like. his all round play has improved but he's far from good at it. still finds it hard to bring his team mates into the game. still, i think he'll do well playing off a main forward like morientes.
    will miss him if he goes and i wonder if we can sign a forward of a similar or better class. there are better forwards out there but the cost.....unless rafa can get at least 12mil and use the cash to sign a top class player like pirlo, aimar, tevez, martins, etc, we could be at the losing end of the deal.
    btw, it seemed to me like sebastian deisler doesn't figure much in bayern's plans since he came back from injury. he's a pretty good player and can cross the ball well. i think he'd be a good signing for us. we need a player who can cross the ball well from the flanks and take good free kicks. our wingers (if you can call them that) cannot really cross all to well, and our set-piece delivery is sadly uninspired.

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    all good strikers are selfish. but while baros is pretty good, he's not shown himself to be the very top class. he scores but is not as clinical as i would like. his all round play has improved but he's far from good at it. still finds it hard to bring his team mates into the game. still, i think he'll do well playing off a main forward like morientes.
    will miss him if he goes and i wonder if we can sign a forward of a similar or better class. there are better forwards out there but the cost.....unless rafa can get at least 12mil and use the cash to sign a top class player like pirlo, aimar, tevez, martins, etc, we could be at the losing end of the deal.
    btw, it seemed to me like sebastian deisler doesn't figure much in bayern's plans since he came back from injury. he's a pretty good player and can cross the ball well. i think he'd be a good signing for us. we need a player who can cross the ball well from the flanks and take good free kicks. our wingers (if you can call them that) cannot really cross all to well, and our set-piece delivery is sadly uninspired.

kekeke... Owen said that he won't mind moving back to Liverpool as he ain't getting that much exposure in the Kuniangs' first team. hahaha!

anyone think that Liverpool might be tempted to sign him back once Baros is offloaded?

i think Baros could fetch around 10million quid.

read in soccernet.com that Rafa is insistent on keeping Gerrard. i hope that his resolve in keeping Stevie G is as absolute as his resentment towards Valencia for their 'illegal tapping' of Baros!

hohoho!!

show me the 'X-FACTOR'!!!!