Page 145 of 197 FirstFirst ... 95120135140143144145146147150155170195 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

Quote Originally Posted by nad
    Juventus
    1. Parchiao. Me support Liverpool, but . . . . . . .
    2. Nad. Juventus to win next leg 1-0 and go into semis on away goal advantage.
    i find this amusing.

hahahaha

my heart and head says LIVERPOOL!!!

the world is full of sceptics! kekeke!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Juventus

Liverpool
    1. zaren. liverpool to go through 3-2 on aggregate.
    2. giddygoat, my head says juve but i'm going with my heart 1-1 at del alpi
    3. wong_se, Liverpool to draw 1-1 at del alpi. Aggregate Liverpool won 3-2.

Juventus
    3.dextorian. I veri sway one... when I say Liverpool will win, they will definitely lose. That's why my mind hope Liverpool lose. But in my heart, win, lose or draw, I am forever a Liverpool supporter!!!!

Liverpool

This morning 1st half is the best Europe display by Liverpool... We played better than when we beat Alaves in UEFA CUp final....

The 2 goals are wonderful strike and i kinda expect a 2nd half fight back from Juve when Liverpool players tired towards the end.....

we will rip juve apart in delle alpi! !

yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marred by the away goal though....

just imagine what we could achieve if we had the full team!

just need to stop reverting back to gerard houllier style (mad pointless clearances) like we did when under pressure in early second half. if we could have kept possesion and frustrate juve, we could have held on to the lead and maybe even hit them on the break. gave the ball away too much and then gave them a bit too much space sometimes.

baros played poorly. he still showed the tendency to make pointless runs and don't know how to hold up the ball and involve the other players. just look at the way ibrahimovic played.

thought nunez did well when he came on. looking better with time. garcia faded in the second half but he still showed much improvement and did not make those stupid fancy moves like before. made a couple of spirited tackles too. but also was the most likely to get a yellow. the spanish imports are slowly looking better.

my heroes would be carra and hyppia. they were quite superb for most parts. carra was really the unsung hero of the game. finnan was great too.

gerard was a little too ambitious in the second half, trying for the spectacular long passes all the time rather than keeping things simple and not giving anything away since we were leading 2-0. as a result, juve got the ball back most of the times. still needs to mature a bit.

Juventus
    3.dextorian. I veri sway one... when I say Liverpool will win, they will definitely lose. That's why my mind hope Liverpool lose. But in my heart, win, lose or draw, I am forever a Liverpool supporter!!!!

Liverpool
    4. laugh, 1-1 in turin Cos thats what dreams are made of!

Liverpool as a team is slowly improving and playing better, both as a team and individually. Finnan has been excellent recently, Traore no more a spider, Nunez is slowly finding his confidence, Igor... Garcia...
    I cant imagine if the others come back from injury. This augurs well for the future... very well! So lets WILL this dream to come true!

Reds to win by 2 goals in delle alpi

Quote Originally Posted by wong_se
    this was what I predicted weeks ago...hahahaa.. I am sure both beckham and Owen did watch the game from Spain. And I am sure they are speechless that Liverpool beat and scored against Juventus, where Real Madrid could not even score one goal.

I am sure they are wondering why ?? Is Real Madrid sucked or Liverpool is a good team (eventhough without several injured core player) ?

Yes..you are right. Juventus are the defensive expert. If they are not, we would have finished the 1st half with 4-0.

Actually, Juve could have lost 3-0 or 4-0 to Liverpool if we have a good
    striker. Now playing with injury crisis also win 2-1.. heh!

'Galactico' Igor kept Nedved in his pocket. Emerton was frustrated by
    Gerrard. Del Piero and then Trezeguet were outclassed by Scouse King Carra..
    Hyppia stood a class above Ibrahamovic.

Even youngster Le Tallec causes problem to the famed Juve defence. Riise and Finnan had an excellent game, bombing down the flanks and yet didn't neglect the defensive duties. Even Nunez dribbled past two Juve defenders.

The spaniard who need 10 chances to capitalise 1 - Garcia also scored a wonderful goal. (Remind me of Folwer strike)
    If you post this before the match, i will salute you. But its after the match. Juventus ran Liverpool ragged in the 2nd halve.

Juventus is not impossible to beat. Some team when there, got 2 nil down and came back to win.

For the return leg, i think it will be a 2-1 win for Juv. Penalties win for Liverpool. Liverpool gotta keep attacking. (Just like what they did in the 1st half) And if they can play and maintain at that kind of tempo and attacking play, a 3-0 is very possible. Ask Arsenal.

Very impressive 1st halve by Liverpool. I am impress and thats from a Man Utd fan!
    Last edited by afbug; 7th April 2005 at 12:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    i dun fwend u...
    Tell you the score liao then dun fwend me? If i know, i "Dun tell you!"

If Liverpool can play like what they did in the 1st halve for the 2nd leg, they are thru. Win hands down.

alonso expected to be fielded as a sub in reserve game. that's very good news.
    welsh is doing well and le tallec showed some good touches though obviously lacking fitness.
    dare we liverpool fans hope again.......

Great game by Liverpool last night although give Juve an away goal.

Great goal from Garcia.

watching tonight's game?

Juventus
    4.Venom81. Sad to say, Juve will win 2-0 at Turin

Liverpool
    4. laugh, 1-1 in turin Cos thats what dreams are made of!

chelsea scored!!! major deflection.

Yeah. Going to log off soon. Time for my hot milo.

****, Chelsea scored so fast..... KK, going to log off now to watch.