Page 140 of 197 FirstFirst ... 90115130135138139140141142145150165190 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    i wouldn't mind seeing chelski getting baned next season and gets bolted out this season too.
    Wah, cannot lah. If English clubs dun perform this and the next few seasons, England will have one less allocation for CL. You need English clubs to be in the Q and S finals to maintain the co-efficent.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Mourinho is a good manager but he's got a big mouth.
    Sometimes, i wanna stuff my sock down his throat.

Ian Rush best.
    Oh yes! Although i dun like Liverpool, I like and admire Ian Rush for his goal scoring abilities.

Mourinho is a good manager but he's got a big mouth.
    and that's an understatement!

Quote Originally Posted by afbug

Oh yes! Although i dun like Liverpool, I like and admire Ian Rush for his goal scoring abilities.
    i think u're the only man utd fan in a Liverpool thread not to get bashed on a regular basis. haha

Go LIVERPOOL!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    i think u're the only man utd fan in a Liverpool thread not to get bashed on a regular basis. haha

Go LIVERPOOL!!!!
    how abt those that don't post on this thread but who are around nonetheless? we're safe too hor?

Quote Originally Posted by obviousdude
    how abt those that don't post on this thread but who are around nonetheless? we're safe too hor?

can run but cannot hide forever~~!! haha!

Rooney already bashed someone up!

so in the end, its not man utd fans who got bashed but fans of other clubs!
    he must have learned a trick or three from Eric Can-Tork-Man!!

bash?

who bash who?

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    bash?

who bash who?
    rooney apparently bashed up some guy in a bar. bugger may have talent but he's yet to prove himself any more than a gifted thug.

birds of a feather flock together :P

Chelsea may, MAY get kicked out of CL this season. Mourinho and his biggie mouth.
    nah...wun happen lah.... what's the big deal anyway? football managers have been barracking refs for the longest time, fergie and wenger included. refs should take a long hard look at themselves, improve their standard of refereeing, stamp down racism, mebbe introduce the video ref, and cut down on refereeing howlers like disallowing goals that have obviously passed the goal line by several feet, only to be scooped out by a dishonest goalie.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    nah...wun happen lah.... what's the big deal anyway? football managers have been barracking refs for the longest time, fergie and wenger included. refs should take a long hard look at themselves, improve their standard of refereeing, stamp down racism, mebbe introduce the video ref, and cut down on refereeing howlers like disallowing goals that have obviously passed the goal line by several feet, only to be scooped out by a dishonest goalie.
    Its not easy being a ref lah. Can you pay attention to so many things happening at the same time? If you're that goalie, will you admit that its a goal?

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    rooney apparently bashed up some guy in a bar. bugger may have talent but he's yet to prove himself any more than a gifted thug.
    The thug is in the England squad. To Man Utd, he has proved himself and justify his cost. Just see his goal scoring record. He had so far hit 15 goals for united in all competitions. 5 more to 20, which is the target for top premiership strikers per season. Anyway his role is not as the main striker. He supports Ruud and Owen in club and country.

The thug is in the England squad. To Man Utd, he has proved himself and justify his cost. Just see his goal scoring record. He had so far hit 15 goals for united in all competitions. 5 more to 20, which is the target for top premiership strikers per season. Anyway his role is not as the main striker. He supports Ruud and Owen in club and country.
    don't dispute he's good. i think he's one of man utd's best players lately. but like i said, he may be gifted but he's no more than a gifted thug in my books.
    i'll cheer him when he grows up, not before. his head is so big, man utd may need to upgrade old trafford just to fit him in. just like maradona, great player but never had any respect for him. a skillful but spoiled child.

don't think chelsea would get kicked out lah. anyway, it wouldn't be fair. hate them or love them, they are good and deserve their success. just wish mourinho would shut up.

If you're that goalie, will you admit that its a goal?
    i guess he fears fergie more than being branded a cheat by the rest of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    don't dispute he's good. i think he's one of man utd's best players lately. but like i said, he may be gifted but he's no more than a gifted thug in my books.
    i'll cheer him when he grows up, not before. his head is so big, man utd may need to upgrade old trafford just to fit him in. just like maradona, great player but never had any respect for him. a skillful but spoiled child.

don't think chelsea would get kicked out lah. anyway, it wouldn't be fair. hate them or love them, they are good and deserve their success. just wish mourinho would shut up.
    actually, he's good, but not one of utd's best...

his temperatment can be good if he uses it wisely, like Keane. if keane is to be a gentleman on the field, i think he won't be as influential.

like wise rooney must learn not to let his temper take over

Michael Owen, love him or hate him, he is still deadly in internationals. Joe Cole and Wayne Rooney produced some very good football.

England 3 nil up at Old Trafford!

owen is a good finisher. always been. problem is that he doesn't add much to the play so he needs the chances to be made for him. heskey was a great partner for him before everybody wised up to the trick and houllier still kept playing the same tune.
    baros scored for czechs...againts hyypia's finland.
    gerrard had his say. committed himself to liverpool, at least for this season http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...50326-0926.htm
    we'll just have to see how things go in the close season

i hope Gerrard stays... and even if he don't, we can look forward to a huge amount of transfer fees!

some consolation...

All liverpool players played well... Dudek played in 8-0 poland win.. Gerrard in 4-0 win, ex-players like owen and litnamnen scored. Baros also scored.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    All liverpool players played well... Dudek played in 8-0 poland win.. Gerrard in 4-0 win, ex-players like owen and litnamnen scored. Baros also scored.
    But Hyypia let baros's team mate scored against him 3 times wor !!!!

Haha... i talked about attacking players mah..anyway, both present and ex-players played well..

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    Haha... i talked about attacking players mah..anyway, both present and ex-players played well..
    hope all the current Liverpool player played well, so if Rafa gonna offload them, we can demand a higher price.

Imagine Baros play for Czech in the World Cup 2006 and he scored 8 goals and help the team to win World Cup..we can sell him for at least 15m...wahhahaaaa.....