Page 139 of 197 FirstFirst ... 89114129134137138139140141144149164189 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Luckily Liverpool won, can't imagine if Everton won. Then we can say bye bye to 4th place. Now, its getting nearer and nearer. Can you guys smell the 4th place already?
    this defeat is the final nail in everton's coffin....they will be struggling to get points now in their remaining fixtures. pool is safely in the CL.

Great game by the Liverpool players. Other than the stupid red card by Milan Baros, I think all the Liverpool players played well. Luis Garcia was fantastic to be able to play even with injuries.

As what some of you had said, 4 more points, and Liverpool will be able to overtake Everton and grab that Champions League spot. Let's keep up with the good work.

Go Liverpool Go!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    this defeat is the final nail in everton's coffin....they will be struggling to get points now in their remaining fixtures. pool is safely in the CL.
    yeah, i hope everton will find it hard to pick themselves up from now on.
    Turning point in merseyside, for both clubs!

Quote Originally Posted by laugh
    yeah, i hope everton will find it hard to pick themselves up from now on.
    Turning point in merseyside, for both clubs!
    Yeah.

dunno why but i wasn't VERY excited by the win.

maybe coz u know Pools is not reliable at all, they could win this and .....aiyah dun wan to say lah....haiz....haha

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails

Quote Originally Posted by plinius
    maybe coz u know Pools is not reliable at all, they could win this and .....aiyah dun wan to say lah....haiz....haha
    haiz, i know exactly what you mean. even when the team wins i immediately start worrying if we are gonna screw up again the next match. been a very uncertain sort of season and it really gnaws at the nerves sometimes.

and it was a costly win with morientes, didi and warnock out for 3 weeks! it's a long way to go and we're missing so many players now. and don't forget, bolton is one point behind us only. keeping fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    Liverpool win can liao.

Liverpool win can liao.
    yah man, these days, we liverpool fans take what little joy we can get

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    yah man, these days, we liverpool fans take what little joy we can get
    Ya. Win happy liao. Lose sad. But sometimes have to see how they lose to be sad, I mean if the opp team is a better team then I wouldn't feel sad when they lose.

heh...i more of a sore loser...i feel sad whenever Pools lost, regardless of the performance of the opp team...heh

Ya. Win happy liao. Lose sad. But sometimes have to see how they lose to be sad, I mean if the opp team is a better team then I wouldn't feel sad when they lose.

liverpool played well but lost to a better team...sad liao
    liverpool played badly and lost..... even more sad
    liverpool played badly and lost and baros got sent off, and traore score own goal and gerrard anounce he leaving and garcia ran around like a headless chicken and 4 players injured and kewell anounced he injured again and cisse broke his leg........

good morning

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    liverpool played well but lost to a better team...sad liao
    liverpool played badly and lost..... even more sad
    liverpool played badly and lost and baros got sent off, and traore score own goal and gerrard anounce he leaving and garcia ran around like a headless chicken and 4 players injured and kewell anounced he injured again and cisse broke his leg........

good morning
    Wah! What a morning! It is tougher to be a WBA or Norwich fan actually. Fit and full squad but still lost most of their matches.

Liverpool facing striker crisis. Dunno who will play in the strike position in the next match.

Man Utd announced profits halved due to expenditure, lower TV revenues and poor performance in league and CL.

Chelsea may, MAY get kicked out of CL this season. Mourinho and his biggie mouth.

gerrard announced he leaving?

nevermind lor... i think rafa can be a good sub, he playing along side alonso will be a mouth watering partnership

Quote Originally Posted by afbug

Chelsea may, MAY get kicked out of CL this season. Mourinho and his biggie mouth.
    erm.. if chelsick gets kicked out... so the fifth placed team will play in CL instead?

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    erm.. if chelsick gets kicked out... so the fifth placed team will play in CL instead?
    But its this season leh. Not next season. If kenna kicked out, most likely Munich (Chelsea's Q Final rival) will get a walkover i guess. Unlikely Barcelona, whom got KOed by Chelsea be invited back.

But kicking out of CL is 1 of the most severe punishment. Most likely a ban for Mourinho and fine IMHO.

too bad Ian Rush no more coaching at Liverpool.. else can get him play as striker also

But its this season leh. Not next season. If kenna kicked out, most likely Munich (Chelsea's Q Final rival) will get a walkover i guess. Unlikely Barcelona, whom got KOed by Chelsea be invited back.

But kicking out of CL is 1 of the most severe punishment. Most likely a ban for Mourinho and fine IMHO.
    i wouldn't mind seeing chelski getting baned next season and gets bolted out this season too.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Wah! What a morning! It is tougher to be a WBA or Norwich fan actually. Fit and full squad but still lost most of their matches.

Liverpool facing striker crisis. Dunno who will play in the strike position in the next match.

Man Utd announced profits halved due to expenditure, lower TV revenues and poor performance in league and CL.

Mourinho is a good manager but he's got a big mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    too bad Ian Rush no more coaching at Liverpool.. else can get him play as striker also
    Ian Rush best.