Page 136 of 197 FirstFirst ... 86111126131134135136137138141146161186 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,720 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    the derby lost some luster now cos we failed to close the gap significantly. we are still 7 behind, as opposed to 5 that we had hoped. that kind of gap would take a huge everton mistake to close. still possible lor, but it is a significant difference

anyway, i'm not sure if fergie staying that long is that good for man utd. he's great as a motivator but i think it may be better off if he goes in 5 years or less. sometimes you can overstay your welcome. i just feel that if he's around too long, things can get stagnant at old trafford. maybe take in keane and giggs as coaches and then let them learn the ropes. think those two may make a good manager/ assistant manager pair in the future.
    Still a derby rite? Fight tooth and nail for the points.

Thats why Fergie is on a one year rolling contract. Stagnant? He chopped and changed hid teams at least 3 times liao. If his Man Utd is still challenging for titles, then i dun see the need to change. Keane is learning from Alex now. He wanna get his coaching badges when he retires. Keane as manager Wait become Wimbledon and the crazy gang. But at least he doesn't go grabbing people's balls!

funny you should mention fergie. i was playing FM2005 just now and my liverpool was playing man u next. the old fart and me spent the whole week trading insults. then my team won...it was so nice to have the last word (or insult in this case). could almost imagine him with his red nose and THAT look. too bad got no option to throw soup.
    a virtual life is so much more satisfying than real life sometimes
    Wah so fun ah? I never play before. Not really into games these days. Used to be damn siao over CM. Can play CM for 20 hours a day.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    i think we stand a big change to win the UEFA cup next season
    True. Better to play in UEFA Cup than in CL. Liverpool got bigger chance to win UEFA Cup than CL.

funny you should mention fergie. i was playing FM2005 just now and my liverpool was playing man u next. the old fart and me spent the whole week trading insults. then my team won...it was so nice to have the last word (or insult in this case). could almost imagine him with his red nose and THAT look. too bad got no option to throw soup.
    a virtual life is so much more satisfying than real life sometimes
    My FM, 1st season Arsenal win EPL, 2nd season Liverpool win EPL.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Still a derby rite? Fight tooth and nail for the points.
    even if we're already relegated and have not won a single match. we WILL beat everton. ......................... i hope

should play FM2005. get addicted again that game is damn addictive. it's always "just one more game and i can switch off".

even if we're already relegated and have not won a single match. we WILL beat everton. ......................... i hope

should play FM2005. get addicted again that game is damn addictive. it's always "just one more game and i can switch off".
    Me2. Mine is Just 1 more game, I promise....
    What you win with Liverpool liao?

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    My FM, 1st season Arsenal win EPL, 2nd season Liverpool win EPL.
    first season liverpool hard to win the EPL. team not enough depth. i won FA and league cup only. chelski won EPL. but CL semis before losing to bayern.
    second season like you lor. won EPL and league cup. CL kena knockout early. hoping for 3rd time lucky. so far so good. on course for treble. fernando cavenaghi is goodzzz. he always links well with my right winger, deisler. score like siao.

Me2. Mine is Just 1 more game, I promise....
    What you win with Liverpool liao?
    what's your first team like? mine is:

cavenaghi kerzhakov
    diego

kewell alonso gerrard deisler

Carra Hyypia Dawson

Rensing
    subs; baros, riise, dudek (old liao), van den borre, gravesen
    defence leaky lor cos got no fullbacks but i like to attack
    i have zidan in my team okay....but it's mohammad zidan
    pongolle not bad after a few seasons.

first season liverpool hard to win the EPL. team not enough depth. i won FA and league cup only. chelski won EPL. but CL semis before losing to bayern.
    second season like you lor. won EPL and league cup. CL kena knockout early. hoping for 3rd time lucky. so far so good. on course for treble. fernando cavenaghi is goodzzz. he always links well with my right winger, deisler. score like siao.
    Paisei. I not using Liverpool. I think Liverpool too good liao so I use Tottenham. Bigger challange. 1st season win League Cup, 2nd season win UEFA Cup.

Paisei. I not using Liverpool. I think Liverpool too good liao so I use Tottenham. Bigger challange. 1st season win League Cup, 2nd season win UEFA Cup.
    my second favourite team!

my second favourite team!

if only your spurs can sell my liverpool ledley king
    been bidding like siao for him but cannot. hyypia damn old liao in third season but he's still my most reliable next to dawson. my other defenders like pasanen or whitbread not consistent one. you have van den borre? i recommmend him if you looking for good young defender. he's still only 18 and it's my 3rd season! grooming him to replace hyypia.
    anyway, cannot talk liao. hand itchy to play again. cannot give in to temptation, must go and sleep.
    goodnight!

Goodnight, giddygoat. Happy playing and win more games.

True. Better to play in UEFA Cup than in CL. Liverpool got bigger chance to win UEFA Cup than CL.
    Uefa is dubbed the losers cup as 1st round exit for CL still can go into Uefa 3rd round leh! Moreover CL is more prestigious and more $$

Anyone keen to drop by Penny Black this coming Sunday for the derby clash? Though timing is very late,... but if u guys are interested, lemme know. I'll be there again (most likely) with my fellow Liverpudians from HWZ forum.

Derby Clash: Liverpool vs Evertoon @Anfield
    Date: 20 Mar 2005 (Sun)
    Time: 10pm onwards (kickoff @12.05am)
    Venue: Penny Black@Boat Quay

PM me if u're interested to drop by.
    Zhapchit > u coming again?

Champions League quarter-finals draw:

LIVERPOOL v Juventus
    AC Milan v Inter Milan
    Lyon v PSV Eindhoven
    CHELSEA v Bayern Munich

The first legs will take place on 5/6 April with the returns a week later.

Semi-finals draw:

CHELSEA/Bayern Munich v LIVERPOOL/Juventus
    AC Milan/Inter Milan v Lyon/PSV Eindhoven

The first legs will take place on 26/27 April with the returns a week later.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/foot...pe/4357339.stm

Looking at the draw, there is a possiblility of an all Italian final or an all English semi final.

Liverpool had it hard. Against one of the most accomplished defensive team and the one whom KOed Real Madrid.

Chelsea might have it better. Munich is a hardworking team and so is Chelsea. They have a very good chance to go thru to the semi final.

The Milan derby will ensure one Italian team in the semi finals. And against Lyon or PSV, the winner will stand a very good chance of making the final.

Lyon and PSV......no comment! Lyon looks like the likely winner. They got some very impressive players. Winner will play AC or Inter in the semis, tough opposition.

If Liverpool managed to overcome Juventus, they might get to play Chelsea. Revenge for the Carling Cup.
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Uefa Cup quarter-finals draw:

Steaua/Villarrealv AZ Alkmaar
    CSKA Moscow v Auxerre
    NEWCASTLE v Sporting Lisbon
    Austria Vienna v Parma

The first legs will take place on 7 April with the returns a week later.

Semi-finals draw:

Austria Vienna/Parma v CSKA Moscow/Auxerre
    NEWCASTLE/Sporting Lisbon v Steaua/Villarreal/AZ Alkmaar

The first legs will take place on 28 April with the returns a week later.

The final takes place on Wednesday, 18 May at Sporting Lisbon's Jose Alvalade Stadium.
    __________________________________________________ _____________

Newcastle are favourites to win the UEFA cup but against one of the strongest team in the quarter finals, they got all to work for. Sporting Lisbon along with Villarreal are no pushovers.

Latest odds by Ladbrokes for the outright winners of CL and UEFA cup after the draws.

UEFA Champions League 2004/05
    Chelsea 11/4
    Juventus 7/2
    Milan 4/1
    Bayern Munich 6/1
    Lyon 7/1
    Inter 8/1
    Liverpool 10/1
    PSV 18/1

Chelsea remains the favourite. After drawing with Liverpool, the odds for Juventus to win increases. They are 2nd favourites now, demoting AC to 3rd favourites. Liverpool remain the outsiders to win.

UEFA Cup 2004/05
    Newcastle 4/1
    Villarreal 4/1
    Sporting Lisbon 9/2
    Auxerre 5/1
    Parma 6/1
    CSKA Moscow 7/1
    AZ Alkmaar 12/1
    Austria Wien 12/1
    St Bucharest 66/1

Newcastle and Villarreal are now joint favourites to life the UEFA cup. Lisbon remains 3rd fav.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Latest odds by Ladbrokes for the outright winners of CL and UEFA cup after the draws.

UEFA Champions League 2004/05
    Chelsea 11/4
    Juventus 7/2
    Milan 4/1
    Bayern Munich 6/1
    Lyon 7/1
    Inter 8/1
    Liverpool 10/1
    PSV 18/1

Chelsea remains the favourite. After drawing with Liverpool, the odds for Juventus to win increases. They are 2nd favourites now, demoting AC to 3rd favourites. Liverpool remain the outsiders to win.

UEFA Cup 2004/05
    Newcastle 4/1
    Villarreal 4/1
    Sporting Lisbon 9/2
    Auxerre 5/1
    Parma 6/1
    CSKA Moscow 7/1
    AZ Alkmaar 12/1
    Austria Wien 12/1
    St Bucharest 66/1

Newcastle and Villarreal are now joint favourites to life the UEFA cup. Lisbon remains 3rd fav.
    okie
    SO?
    any good news?

Good News? The good news is that Liverpool will win the Champions League!!

So sit tight and enjoy the show....

Bring on Juventus. We will show Madrid how to beat Juventus.

And Beckham and Owen said : "Wah...Liverpool damn good team. Wa Lan errr..we come to Madrid for wat !!!!"