Page 132 of 197 FirstFirst ... 82107122127130131132133134137142157182 ... LastLast
Results 2,621 to 2,640 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Torres is a good buy but many top clubs are eyeing him, including Man Utd. Tevez is a bit difficult for English clubs to buy because he is a south american and the work permit rule. He is a very good striker.
    don't think liverpool can afford torres even if he siao siao wanna come to us. man utd would be more likely than liverpool certainly. as for tevez, he's likely to be too ex too.
    and i think he's linked with chelsea cos abramovich has a share in his current club. as for work permit, shouldn't be a problem cos he's a full international and a rising star. usually it's the unknowns that have problems.

as for baros to madrid, i think it's pure speculation. real would likely have bigger fishes to fry, like adriano.

anyway, i'm quite sure liverpool will be in the CL if they win the finals. liverpool had more pedigree in europe and a bigger following. and certainly, as defending champions, they have a right to defend their title. however, there is a small chance that the english FA would let everton go just to show that they value the premier league more cos if everton finish fourth and didn't make it, it may be construed that the importance of the EPL is below the CL. but i think we can worry about that if we actually managed to win it. gonna be close to a miracle if we do.

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    don't think liverpool can afford torres even if he siao siao wanna come to us. man utd would be more likely than liverpool certainly. as for tevez, he's likely to be too ex too.
    and i think he's linked with chelsea cos abramovich has a share in his current club. as for work permit, shouldn't be a problem cos he's a full international and a rising star. usually it's the unknowns that have problems.
    Cannot afford Torres? He very ex meh? I not sure. Anyway, he might be tempted cos Liverpool got Benitaz and his Spanish armanda. Tevez full international liao? I dunno leh, very out of touch with argie footie. I tot its still Crespo and Saviola. Only know he scores many in the olympic football tourney.

and now mourinho is the enemy of football.
    Everyone wants a piece of him.

Mourinho should be barred from talking to the press, he is doing himself and chelsea no good at all (minus the fact that he is running away with the premiership).

Cannot afford Torres? He very ex meh? I not sure. Anyway, he might be tempted cos Liverpool got Benitaz and his Spanish armanda. Tevez full international liao? I dunno leh, very out of touch with argie footie. I tot its still Crespo and Saviola. Only know he scores many in the olympic football tourney.
    torres still very young. and he's a top-class player. probably gonna cost 20mil at the very least? and without trophies, i don't think he'd be too keen to join liverpool unless he's really that homesick maybe liverpool serves the best paella outside spain?
    i think tevez has about 10 caps more or less. i remembered he at elast played in copa america if not the world cup qualifiers. cos sometimes the european based players don't wanna travel mah.
    i'm actually a big fan of obafemi martins. only saw him a few times but he's very fast with good skills. and probably very expensive too.
    aiyah, our front line actually is fine unless we lose one of the players. ciise should be back next season, morientes would still be there and if we still have baros and pongolle, that is settled. midfield and defence is more a problem. need a hyypia replacement soon and probably one for hamann too. and if gerrard leaves, we are gonna find it hard to fill the gap with a player of similar quality.

Quote Originally Posted by laugh
    oh cmon, surely English FA will prefer to send Liverpool

we all talk like liverpool sure win CL..ahahahahahaha.

liverpool fans always hope.
    of course got hope..
    the song sings it all

walk on walk on...with HOPE in your heart!
    and you never walk alone...
    you never walk alone
    walk on walk on
    Confidence is thinking you'll be Champions, arrogance is stating it.

i quote from U2,

WALK ON.

torres still very young. and he's a top-class player. probably gonna cost 20mil at the very least? and without trophies, i don't think he'd be too keen to join liverpool unless he's really that homesick maybe liverpool serves the best paella outside spain?
    i think tevez has about 10 caps more or less. i remembered he at elast played in copa america if not the world cup qualifiers. cos sometimes the european based players don't wanna travel mah.
    i'm actually a big fan of obafemi martins. only saw him a few times but he's very fast with good skills. and probably very expensive too.
    aiyah, our front line actually is fine unless we lose one of the players. ciise should be back next season, morientes would still be there and if we still have baros and pongolle, that is settled. midfield and defence is more a problem. need a hyypia replacement soon and probably one for hamann too. and if gerrard leaves, we are gonna find it hard to fill the gap with a player of similar quality.
    Torres ah....actually still got Forlan....he is banging in the goals now in La Liga. Ya man, dun need more strikers. Got 3 very good ones and a little mellor plus pongolle. Then there is Le Talac?
    Midfield and defence is a concern. Gerrard is 1st and foremost a defensive midfielder. Can poach Endland's unsung hero during WC 2002.....N Butt! But he a bit old liao. Need young punks these days. Prob is not many good young defensive midfielders around these days. Maybe there are, just that i dunno only.

FA Cup draw:
    Man Utd Vs Newcastle
    Arsenal Vs Blackburn Rovers.

So suay, kenna Newcastle. How come no easy meat like Blackburn? So heng Arsenal! What happened to Burnley? I tot they are still around.

Torres ah....actually still got Forlan....he is banging in the goals now in La Liga. Ya man, dun need more strikers. Got 3 very good ones and a little mellor plus pongolle. Then there is Le Talac?
    Midfield and defence is a concern. Gerrard is 1st and foremost a defensive midfielder. Can poach Endland's unsung hero during WC 2002.....N Butt! But he a bit old liao. Need young punks these days. Prob is not many good young defensive midfielders around these days. Maybe there are, just that i dunno only.

FA Cup draw:
    Man Utd Vs Newcastle
    Arsenal Vs Blackburn Rovers.

So suay, kenna Newcastle. How come no easy meat like Blackburn? So heng Arsenal! What happened to Burnley? I tot they are still around.
    burnley OUT

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    burnley OUT
    Keke hehe haha OIC.....I have been dreaming all along.

10 caps no use leh if he din play 75% of his country's internationals. But of course exceptions can be made. Oh that Inter striker.......Martins. Tell you.....Inter damn stupid. They always got some of the best strikers in the world and they still screw up. Biggest screw up was Adraino. Got him as a youngster, loan him to Florentina, then sold him to Parma, then buy him back!

Ronaldo, Crespo, Adraino.....and so on.

Gerrard is 1st and foremost a defensive midfielder.
    gerrard is more than a defensive midfielder. actually he's more of a playmaking midfielder or even attacking midfielder (when rafa plays him in the 4-5-1). his contributions to the attack are more extensive than his defensive role. i am worried that we would not find the cover for his goals and his long passes. alonso is great for distribution but he doesn't score much. true attacking midfielders like aimar, however, are too lightweight to do the workhorse duty in the centre. the only ones i see who can come even close replace him would be gravesen (gone to real), van bommel, viera (losing form liao) or maybe essien or mascherano (but never saw them play so dunno). i would say van bommel or van der vaart may be one of the better players to replace him. or xavi

actually, i think man utd tend to do well against newcastle so they have a good chance. blackburn may just have it in them to beat arsenal. it's their only chance to redeem a bad season. may just work out well for your devils.

10 caps no use leh if he din play 75% of his country's internationals. But of course exceptions can be made.
    not always must have 75%. they make exception for young talents or players who have proven their quality.
    i agree with you lah. inter always disappoints despite the talent they have. the defence and midfield always let them down even when adriano seemed to be scoring for fun. walau, got vieri, adriano, recoba and martins in this team.....i think they are actually one of the top scoring teams in the serie a but so many draws!!

gerrard is more than a defensive midfielder. actually he's more of a playmaking midfielder or even attacking midfielder (when rafa plays him in the 4-5-1). his contributions to the attack are more extensive than his defensive role. i am worried that we would not find the cover for his goals and his long passes. alonso is great for distribution but he doesn't score much. true attacking midfielders like aimar, however, are too lightweight to do the workhorse duty in the centre. the only ones i see who can come even close replace him would be gravesen (gone to real), van bommel, viera (losing form liao) or maybe essien or mascherano (but never saw them play so dunno). i would say van bommel or van der vaart may be one of the better players to replace him. or xavi

actually, i think man utd tend to do well against newcastle so they have a good chance. blackburn may just have it in them to beat arsenal. it's their only chance to redeem a bad season. may just work out well for your devils.
    Yes Gerrard is more than a defensive midfielder. He can attack, he is hardworking and most of all, he is a leader but he lacks that killer pass, that vision and instinct to split open defenses.

In the English team, he is the undisputed 1st choice defensive midfielder, followed by Butt these days. The attacking role goes to Scholes (retire liao) and Lampard.

Benitaz use him as an attacking midfielder cos he dun have other attacking options in midfield. The closest thing is Kewell but he out of form these days.

Aimar and Van der vaat are very good players but it is hard to find a combo like Gerrard. (Can attack + defend) Van Bommel (Defensive) and Van der vaat (Attacking) will make a very good combo. Martin Jol is eyeing them liao.

gravesen?!?! Cannot lah! He was from Everton! essien is still a raw talent. Must polish a bit.

I will have cold feet if Man Utd meet Arsenal in the Final man. They will be out for revenge........die die also must win esp after the 4-2 away win by United.

Yes Gerrard is more than a defensive midfielder. He can attack, he is hardworking and most of all, he is a leader but he lacks that killer pass, that vision and instinct to split open defenses.

In the English team, he is the undisputed 1st choice defensive midfielder, followed by Butt these days. The attacking role goes to Scholes (retire liao) and Lampard.

Benitaz use him as an attacking midfielder cos he dun have other attacking options in midfield. The closest thing is Kewell but he out of form these days.

Aimar and Van der vaat are very good players but it is hard to find a combo like Gerrard. (Can attack + defend) Van Bommel (Defensive) and Van der vaat (Attacking) will make a very good combo. Martin Jol is eyeing them liao.

gravesen?!?! Cannot lah! He was from Everton! essien is still a raw talent. Must polish a bit.

I will have cold feet if Man Utd meet Arsenal in the Final man. They will be out for revenge........die die also must win esp after the 4-2 away win by United.
    now FA semis already meh?

ever since pools out, i don't give a damn.

now FA semis already meh?

ever since pools out, i don't give a damn.
    Yes my dear....how time flies.

Yes my dear....how time flies.
    don't ****ing give a damn if pools is not playing!

sorry for being rude.

sorry for being rude.
    Funny, if you dun give a damn, why ask if its the semis? Oh nevermind Goodnite.

as a neutral, i would vote for a man utd win anytime they play arsenal. your devils have more spirit than the whole arsenal put together. arsenal are great when things are ticking but they go to pieces when things don't go well. man utd tend to be able to pull up their socks better. having said all that, i'm rooting for blackburn to win the FA

sorry for being rude.
    had a bad day?

as a neutral, i would vote for a man utd win anytime they play arsenal. your devils have more spirit than the whole arsenal put together. arsenal are great when things are ticking but they go to pieces when things don't go well. man utd tend to be able to pull up their socks better. having said all that, i'm rooting for blackburn to win the FA
    Hahah oh yes, managed by Sparky. I will like to see Mark Hughes win something as a manager.

Arsenal....alamak they play fabulous football but when the going gets tough, they become monsters. I am scared of them.