Page 131 of 197 FirstFirst ... 81106121126129130131132133136141156181 ... LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

simply bcoz they get much more time on the ball compared to epl

Quote Originally Posted by daylight
    seems like pool plays so much better when in CL n veri pathetic when playing away in league games.
    ppl like garcia is so much diff when playing in europe

Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday
    got weekday n weekend match tis coming week mah..but too bad i can't watch the derby..haiz..in msia watching f1
    i will rather watch F1 in sepang.

i will watch the liverpool game any time..but i plan tis trip with my fren long time ago

Quote Originally Posted by tao
    i will rather watch F1 in sepang.

hehehe, Real and Owen lose again.

Quote Originally Posted by laugh
    hehehe, Real and Owen lose again.
    tough luck for them.
    think their morale is super low at the moment.

welcome Owen back to the EPL next season with Reyes goin over to Real?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

hmmm.....Owen coming back to EPL so soon? to Pools? Dun think Pools missed him that much..... hiak

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    tough luck for them.
    think their morale is super low at the moment.

welcome Owen back to the EPL next season with Reyes goin over to Real?

Quote Originally Posted by plinius
    hmmm.....Owen coming back to EPL so soon? to Pools? Dun think Pools missed him that much..... hiak
    no la.. isn't it rumoured that he's being linked in a direct trade with Arsenal with Reyes goin over to Real?

anyway, don't think we need him esp. if we've to pay silly money for his services!

Don;t think wenger will be too keen on Owen. I think he needs someone stronger and able to take some load off Henry and must be a good passer...

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    Don;t think wenger will be too keen on Owen. I think he needs someone stronger and able to take some load off Henry and must be a good passer...
    he needs a FOX-in-the-BOX ala francis jeffers! ke ke ke ke ke!

would any Red fans consider trading off milan baros to real madrid for Owen?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    would any Red fans consider trading off milan baros to real madrid for Owen?
    ha, never!! baros is improving and he can do more than owen. owen is perhaps a better finisher and that would be somewhat missed but baros adds more to the team than owen ever would. if we gonna trade baros for someone, it'd better be someone better like torres, martins or tevez (if they ever discover a diamond mine under the site for new anfield )

By the way, just for everybody's info... It is better for Liverpool to get to 4th position then to win the Champs League. Just found out from the web that if they win the Champs league but didn't get into 4th position, it is no gurantee that they will automatically qualify for next season champs league.

It is up to UK FA to decide whether to let the 4th position team or the winning team to go through.... Each country can only have 4 teams partipating in it....
    Birth Age Illness Death - The Beauty of life

would Real be interested in him ?

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    ha, never!! baros is improving and he can do more than owen. owen is perhaps a better finisher and that would be somewhat missed but baros adds more to the team than owen ever would. if we gonna trade baros for someone, it'd better be someone better like torres, martins or tevez (if they ever discover a diamond mine under the site for new anfield )
    Torres is a good buy but many top clubs are eyeing him, including Man Utd. Tevez is a bit difficult for English clubs to buy because he is a south american and the work permit rule. He is a very good striker.

Quote Originally Posted by ckbekeong
    By the way, just for everybody's info... It is better for Liverpool to get to 4th position then to win the Champs League. Just found out from the web that if they win the Champs league but didn't get into 4th position, it is no gurantee that they will automatically qualify for next season champs league.

It is up to UK FA to decide whether to let the 4th position team or the winning team to go through.... Each country can only have 4 teams partipating in it....
    Thats quite true but it is difficult not to have the defending champion defend its crown. Dun really make sense if a champion dun get to defend its crown. I would have like an English club to win. Be it Chelsea's 1st CL win or Liverpool's 5th time. It is nice to have a 5 times winner actually. AC got 6....

Quote Originally Posted by totofile
    would Real be interested in him ?
    Dun think so. He is not good enough and is not really a galatico.
    Last edited by afbug; 14th March 2005 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Thats quite true but it is difficult not to have the defending champion defend its crown. Dun really make sense if a champion dun get to defend its crown.
    But if they would to let the defending champ proceed automatically for next season of champs league, wouldn't it be unfair to the team who made it to the 4th position?

But if they would to let the defending champ proceed automatically for next season of champs league, wouldn't it be unfair to the team who made it to the 4th position?
    Life is like that. Where got fair wan? If a champion dun get to defend its crown, isn't it unfair to the champs too? 4th will go UEFA lor. If Liverpool wins CL, got 5th spot and the English FA decides that the champion will defend its crown, then the 4th spot team lan lan lor.

I really cannot see the English FA give the 4th spot a CL place if 5th placed Liverpool wins the CL. Anyway, everything is still IFs.

i am really lookin forward to a CL final between pool and chelsea ... Payback Time!!

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Life is like that. Where got fair wan? If a champion dun get to defend its crown, isn't it unfair to the champs too? 4th will go UEFA lor. If Liverpool wins CL, got 5th spot and the English FA decides that the champion will defend its crown, then the 4th spot team lan lan lor.

I really cannot see the English FA give the 4th spot a CL place if 5th placed Liverpool wins the CL. Anyway, everything is still IFs.
    Actually I agree with you too just wondering if heng heng Liverpool does win the Champs League and suay suay they didn't make it to the 4th place, what would UK FA do....

But i would say Liverpool has a decent chance in doing so now that a lot of the major teams are out.... Probably the torn would be Chelsea.... Other teams are more or less on par with Liverpool....

oh cmon, surely English FA will prefer to send Liverpool

we all talk like liverpool sure win CL..ahahahahahaha.

liverpool fans always hope.

Actually I agree with you too just wondering if heng heng Liverpool does win the Champs League and suay suay they didn't make it to the 4th place, what would UK FA do....

But i would say Liverpool has a decent chance in doing so now that a lot of the major teams are out.... Probably the torn would be Chelsea.... Other teams are more or less on par with Liverpool....
    They would have allow Liverpool to defend its title cos they won it. The 4th place team ain't win anything yet.

Other teams are more or less on par with Liverpool? Wah lao....all the Italian teams fake wan meh?! On paper, Liverpool is the 1 of the weakest team in CL together with PSV, Lyon and Porto.

Outright odds (From Ladbrokes) for CL as of now:
    Chelsea 3/1
    Milan 7/2
    Juventus 4/1
    Bayern Munich 6/1
    Lyon 7/1
    Liverpool 8/1
    Inter 9/1
    PSV 16/1
    Porto 80/1

According the the above odds, there are 5 teams above Liverpool that are favourites to win the CL.

Don't let everton go lah, waste one spot for CL only.