Page 129 of 197 FirstFirst ... 79104119124127128129130131134139154179 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    good morning!!!
    real kuniangs!! wahahahaha!

ARSENAL are out too!!! the best of it all, Mant Utd bites dust and LIVERPOOL is through!!!!! wooohoooooo!!!!!
    niak niak owen... why would you want to join a team that cant make even make it to the last 8 of the CL and you have to sit on the bench most of the time

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    niak niak owen... why would you want to join a team that cant make even make it to the last 8 of the CL and you have to sit on the bench most of the time
    Owen has joined the ranks of the Kuniangs and is no longer worth mentioning in the same breath as our players!!! hahahaa!
    he joined them to WIN something bigger! yes, he's winning lotsa flaks and extended spell on the bench, warming it up professionally with no complaints! model professional player!

Q-Finals! 5th in the EPL! 3-1 win in both legs! and Biscan stars in them both!
    wow! looks like our season is slowly turning!!

LIVERPOOL!!! LIVERPOOL!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

hehehe, this is a happy happy day!
    Who would you wish we come up against in the quarters?

Chelsea, Juventus, Milan, PSV, Bayern, Lyon, Inter/Porto?

Tough choice... ehehehe

I personally hope for the either PSV or Lyon... not underestimating them, but higher chance I suppose.

Come on liverpool! Win 3 more matches and we win the Champions League!
    Last edited by laugh; 10th March 2005 at 08:46 AM.

Got to depend on our luck now. See which team they will be playing with. Anyway, they got some extra $$$ for going in, can make good use of it. LFC, ALL THE WAY!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by laugh
    hehehe, this is a happy happy day!
    Who would you wish we come up against in the quarters?

Chelsea, Juventus, Milan, PSV, Bayern, Lyon?

Tough choice... ehehehe

I personally hope for the either PSV or Lyon... not underestimating them, but higher chance I suppose.

Come on liverpool! Win 3 more matches and we win the Champions League!
    bayern would be good.... german clubs are shaky now.

haha.... it's a happy day today hahahaha..............

Chelsea, Juventus, Milan, PSV, Bayern, Lyon, Inter/Porto?

Tough choice... ehehehe
    Any clubs will be good as long as its not Chelsea and the Italian clubs. No Spanish clubs in CL liao.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Any clubs will be good as long as its not Chelsea and the Italian clubs. No Spanish clubs in CL liao.
    in the end it doesn't even matter what ronaldinho said abt the English clubs! hehe

"it doesn't matter what team we face next!" , Rock-wannabe

he was right in a way except that its the spanish teams that bites dust!! wooohoooo! soothsayer he surely is, albeit a lousy one at that for Stone Cold said so!! wahahhaa!

at least we're in the Q-Finals!

"bring it on!!!!!!", Rock-wannabe.

I think we are excellent today again! Gerrard, Baros, Garcia and Biscan played exceptionally well. I think Biscan is really playing well in Europe when he has more time on the ball.

I hope we meet PSV, which i feel is prob the weakest. Some may say Lyon but i think they are dangerous, a potential banana skin...

Just pray we don't meet Milan at the next stage...... I hope we play chelsea and trash them for revenge!!!

doesnt matter which club we play next. If we were to win the CL, we just got to beat them all!

Think Lyon and Milan are the most difficult opponents, one is scoring goals like nobody business, the other will suffocate you with their defence and 1-0 scorelines.

It is a good time to be a Liverpool fan.

Quote Originally Posted by tao
    Think Lyon and Milan are the most difficult opponents, one is scoring goals like nobody business, the other will suffocate you with their defence and 1-0 scorelines.

It is a good time to be a Liverpool fan.
    I bet no one wants to be liverpool fan when we lost the league cup?

I was just dreaming of gerrard lifting the Champions cup, then everton although getting 4th place will still fail to qualify for CL next season. Hahahaha..

dreams do come true...

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    I bet no one wants to be liverpool fan when we lost the league cup?

when the going gets tough, the tough gets going! that's the bottom line 'cos stone cold said so!

LIVERPOOL!!!

I was just dreaming of gerrard lifting the Champions cup, then everton although getting 4th place will still fail to qualify for CL next season. Hahahaha..

dreams do come true...
    Do CL champion get automatic place? I don't think so....Only chance is Chelsea win it i think then 4th place will not qualify?

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    Do CL champion get automatic place? I don't think so....Only chance is Chelsea win it i think then 4th place will not qualify?
    yupz, the champion of the CL competition gets auto qualification the following season regardless of domestic league placing.
    but i don't know say, if Liverpool lifts the Cup and finishes at 5th placing, but do Everlose get a shot into the competition too as the 4th placed team?

wonder if UEFA will give England 4 places in the competition for next season, EXCLUDING Liverpool, taking into imaginary account that they won the competition(meaning 5 English teams in the CL competition next season)?

Going by logic, it should be if Liverpool wins, the 5th place (if everton, and i wish is them) will go in as the 4th highest place team (except Liverpool, the CL champion)...If we finish 5th but as CL champion, i think no impact at all..

I dont think so, max entry from england would be 4, regardless of whether the champion club is from there or not.
    So if liverpool lifts the cup , and everton is 4th, they will still bang balls.

I dont think so, max entry from england would be 4, regardless of whether the champion club is from there or not.
    So if liverpool lifts the cup , and everton is 4th, they will still bang balls.
    I dun think so lah! If the CL champion is from England, the 4 CL spots allocated to England will still stand. So if Chelsea or Liverpool wins the CL, the 5th place in Premiership will be in CL. Only England, Spain and Italy are allocated 4 spots for CL based on UEFA's co-efficent system of the clubs' performance in CL and the strength of the countries individual league.