Page 125 of 197 FirstFirst ... 75100115120123124125126127130135150175 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,500 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

good miss by funguson

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    i'm happy to see spurs do well. my second fave team in uk. only thing of course is that they must not overtake liverpool!!!
    spurs is doing something i had long wished liverpool would do more. they are bringing in promising younger players, english or otherwise and giving them a chance. the likes of carrick and dawson (what happened? thought we were looking at him) recently, and those like carr and davies before them. i know we have some promising youngsters but i just feel we need to look for more talents cos we're never gonna be able to afford the big guns like man u or chelsea. bring in a few big guns and shore up with some promising youths. glad rafa is giving our kids a chance now but hope to see more.
    Totally agreed. Tottenham are bringing young players into thier team. Will see them be a strong team in years to come.

I tot Pool's bird is Osprey...anyone can confirm?

Cheers........

would like to see norwich stay up. not much chance though. the main reason is pretty bimbo... i like their mascot, the canary
    dunno why, i like liverpool and their mascot is a cormorant (liver bird?), and spurs (the cockerel). it wasn't intentional, i must be bird-brained

yes!!! Steady Stead!!!

Quote Originally Posted by plinius
    I tot Pool's bird is Osprey...anyone can confirm?

Cheers........
    issit? actually i think it was a mythical bird called liverbird. a cross of a cormorant and something else. looked like a phoenix to me actually.
    but don't depend on me, i'm a bit sketchy. thought i read it somewhere.

can hardly imagine this. whole gangs of liverpool fans watching the toffees play!!
    i know we're rooting for the rovers but still....

there is still hope then. but how long can we depend on everton to drop points? and when they do, can we ever take advantage?

The 'Liverbird' is a symbol synonymous with Liverpool. It is apparently a cross between a Cormorant and an Eagle.
    http://www.merseycards.co.uk/cards/liverbird.html

there is still hope then. but how long can we depend on everton to drop points? and when they do, can we ever take advantage?
    yes yes! When we play them!

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    yes yes! When we play them!
    that's provided we win and even then, it's just 3 out of 8 points that we now trail. we just cannot drop anymore points! but what chance of that i really don't know....

not sleeping ah? you working tomorrow right?

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    friedel is the GK that got away from us!

wonder y he was sold in the first place...
    He was no. 2 to James.... As he's american on work permit, i think he needs to play at least 70% of matches, no choice but to sell him. Also, he didn;t play well until he went blackburn and playing regularly...

We are 8 pts behind everton with 1 game in hand, if we win at everton and win our game in hand... we will be only 2 pts behind!! And we have another 8 matches to play after that!!

that's true. but the key word is win. we need to not just win those games but as many games as possible. everton are not gonna lose every single match they play in so the lads really need to pull their socks up. if we had, would have caught up by now.

that's true. but the key word is win. we need to not just win those games but as many games as possible. everton are not gonna lose every single match they play in so the lads really need to pull their socks up. if we had, would have caught up by now.
    Thats true. Liverpool should have caught up liao. But i still can't see Everton in CL. Maybe in Apr, i will have to eat my words.

ladies and gentlemen, fellow kopites, reds fans...

there's no 'live' coverage for the CL clash this week!!!!
    instead they are showing REAL Kuniang's game! and some other tiny blooper teams...

are there more REAL fans in Singapore than there are LIVERPOOL!?!
    heck! we beat man utd hands and feet down in terms of popularity!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

angry sia!!!! ---------->

"Ronaldinho predicts English woe
    Barcelona striker Ronaldinho claims all four English clubs will be eliminated from the Champions League this week...."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlin...327017&cc=5901

Quote Originally Posted by plinius
    angry sia!!!! ---------->

"Ronaldinho predicts English woe
    Barcelona striker Ronaldinho claims all four English clubs will be eliminated from the Champions League this week...."

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlin...327017&cc=5901
    Ya man! That lao turtle! Now i hope john terry kicks his ass. KNN! At least one must go thru! And i dun care who!

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Ya man! That lao turtle! Now i hope john terry kicks his ass. KNN! At least one must go thru! And i dun care who!
    me too! 123456