Page 122 of 197 FirstFirst ... 7297112117120121122123124127132147172 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Any match with title contenders or top teams should show live, regardless of vs who. But boro vs villa?!?!
    Because Aston Villa and Boro early kick off at 9pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    How to win Champions League? You think Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus, AC Milan fake one is it? The best Liverpool can win is FA Cup and League Cup.
    don't say them. at our current form, i'd be sweating if we play monaco over 2 legs. am still sweating over the bayer tie. still, anything is possible in cup competitions so i would still keep my fingers crossed until proven otherwise. but i would admit that if we did win, it was not because we were the best there was.
    i would still be happy like siao though

let's forget the 4th place and CL for a while. can we at least hope to see some semblance of a good team performance from the team? our morale looked like it's at rock bottom and still trying to dig deeper. all these speculations about gerrard and milan's whining is not helping either.

C'mon team, we're still behind you 100% but please try not to let us down so much.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Because Aston Villa and Boro early kick off at 9pm.
    Thats why i think they got the schedule wrong. New Vs Pool should KO early.

Anyway nice talkin to you. Ai koon liao. goodnite.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Thats why i think they got the schedule wrong. New Vs Pool should KO early.

Anyway nice talkin to you. Ai koon liao. goodnite.
    Ya lah. Newcastle vs Liverpool should kick off early. But no they have to clash with Man Utd and Arsenal match.

Nice talking to you too. Bye bye and good night afbug.

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    don't say them. at our current form, i'd be sweating if we play monaco over 2 legs. am still sweating over the bayer tie. still, anything is possible in cup competitions so i would still keep my fingers crossed until proven otherwise. but i would admit that if we did win, it was not because we were the best there was.
    i would still be happy like siao though

let's forget the 4th place and CL for a while. can we at least hope to see some semblance of a good team performance from the team? our morale looked like it's at rock bottom and still trying to dig deeper. all these speculations about gerrard and milan's whining is not helping either.

C'mon team, we're still behind you 100% but please try not to let us down so much.
    4th place? Very hard with a 8 points difference.
    With Middlesbrough, Bolton, Charlton and Tottenham chasing us behind. We better hope they don't get past us or no more UEFA Cup spot liao.

COME ON LIVERPOOL.

yeah man... we'll win the CL cup this season.

com'on u REDS!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

hmmm...

what happened last night?

LOst.... played without passion and heart. Scott Carson makes a decent debut though...

I think it's inevitable that Gerrard will go. If we really cannot get 4th place, i would like to see Rafa plays a few of the youngsters so that they gain some experience. Players like Le Tallec, Warnock, Welsh etc should play more....

The consensus is Rafa will have a clearout in Jan.. i think Gerrard, Biscan and Hamann will be gone. Possibly Smicer and Kewell as well...

heh the media has done a great job in turning the fans against stevie G.
    maybe with stevie G gone next season we will be chasing a place for UEFA cup?

i do not think the media is at fault this time round. SG has not been playing well for the past 5-6 games already.... seems likely that he's been tapped by Chelsea in Jan and will most likely join them in Jul...

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    i do not think the media is at fault this time round. SG has not been playing well for the past 5-6 games already.... seems likely that he's been tapped by Chelsea in Jan and will most likely join them in Jul...
    i feel that he has lost his concentration on the field. maybe he's having a conscience war or something that causes him to under-perform so glaringly. if his heart is not with the REDs, then by all means, sell him and use the $$ to buy a quality GK and some quality midfielders and defenders! we've got good strikers in the team.

he should fetch at least 30million quid, no?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

i think there's a 99% chance stevie is gonna leave us. the way we're playing would harden his resolve. i don't blame him and wish him all the best. he deserves to win himself some major honours. his ability demands it. as for him playing badly, no player in history can play well forever, the drop in form is probably normal but it served to show that the supporting cast was not able to hold their own without him.

but i do blame the press, with their constant speculation, it's very distracting to the team and it serves to sour the realtionship between the fans and stevie G. look at the own goal, had it not been the constant media frenzy about his move to chelsea, would the fans had reacted so venomously? i doubt it. i really hate the media vultures. they are like parasites of society (and not just soccer).

i hope rafa gets the chance and the cash to rebuilt from ground up. many of the players in this team failed to justify their place and our best players are mostly ageing (especially hyypia and hamann). this is the last chance saloon for the likes of biscan. i wish them all the best but if you can't play with pride and enthusiasm in the red jersey, please go.

from the looks of it, we need to totally rebuilt the midfield except on the left, where i think riise (and even kewell) should be give an chance. the likes of garcia and nunez are a disappointment and they should perhaps be given another season to prove themselves but would be best to replace them if we can. need 2 central midfielders at least, one holding player like hamann and one more attack minded one (i'm just dreaming, but xavi would be great ).

defence; need at least one good centreback (better 2), with our young ones like whitbread in reserve and also fullbacks (especially right) if we can get them.

i kinda think dudek is a good keeper though prone to the occassional howler. don't mind him staying unless we can really get a top-class keeper.

yup, nice to dream ain't it

maybe it's a good thing if Liverpool doesn't go to Champions League afterall. sigh. They could concentrate on the Premiere League more.

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    i think there's a 99% chance stevie is gonna leave us. the way we're playing would harden his resolve. i don't blame him and wish him all the best. he deserves to win himself some major honours. his ability demands it. as for him playing badly, no player in history can play well forever, the drop in form is probably normal but it served to show that the supporting cast was not able to hold their own without him.

but i do blame the press, with their constant speculation, it's very distracting to the team and it serves to sour the realtionship between the fans and stevie G. look at the own goal, had it not been the constant media frenzy about his move to chelsea, would the fans had reacted so venomously? i doubt it. i really hate the media vultures. they are like parasites of society (and not just soccer).

i hope rafa gets the chance and the cash to rebuilt from ground up. many of the players in this team failed to justify their place and our best players are mostly ageing (especially hyypia and hamann). this is the last chance saloon for the likes of biscan. i wish them all the best but if you can't play with pride and enthusiasm in the red jersey, please go.

from the looks of it, we need to totally rebuilt the midfield except on the left, where i think riise (and even kewell) should be give an chance. the likes of garcia and nunez are a disappointment and they should perhaps be given another season to prove themselves but would be best to replace them if we can. need 2 central midfielders at least, one holding player like hamann and one more attack minded one (i'm just dreaming, but xavi would be great ).

defence; need at least one good centreback (better 2), with our young ones like whitbread in reserve and also fullbacks (especially right) if we can get them.

i kinda think dudek is a good keeper though prone to the occassional howler. don't mind him staying unless we can really get a top-class keeper.

yup, nice to dream ain't it
    mebbe rafa should go instead. liverpool already has very good players. morientes and baros for example are world class strikers. what pool needs is a manager who can motivate and get the best out of his players. stevie g's heart is not in his game becos he will be vilified by fans and family alike (esp his dad) if he decides to leave pool.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

lol

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    mebbe rafa should go instead. liverpool already has very good players. morientes and baros for example are world class strikers. what pool needs is a manager who can motivate and get the best out of his players. stevie g's heart is not in his game becos he will be vilified by fans and family alike (esp his dad) if he decides to leave pool.
    2 world class stikers do not make a team. Man Utd got 4 world class strikers. I agree with ah goat that the team needs chopping. Its time for a change. Refresh!

sigh!

*still in denial*

no live telecast for kusen match again.. sianz

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    i think it's very unfair to judge rafa by this season alone. i never subcribe to the manager merry go round that some clubs appear to follow. let rafa have at least 3 seasons unless something catastrophic happens. to judge him by a season where he had so many key players out is unfair.

i think technically he did well and some players like carra and riise really flourished. he improved the team's technique and passing to some extent.

as you said, what he was not able to do was to motivate them. i think he comes across as someone too reserved (and perhaps he's not too comfy with english yet) to really fire up a team. perhaps we really should look at bringing back some of the boot-room boys like phil thompson and rush. these chaps can perhaps approach the players better. just feel that rafa needs a more vocal assistant than pako, someone who can be the bad cop and also the drill sergeant to get the players worked up. that's one of fergie's edge, he can motivate his players to an incredible degree although my feeling had always been that fergie was never the most tactically or technically astute manager. that's why fergie has carlos quieroz to do that. we have rafa, who's the opposite so we need a loudmouth

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    sigh!

*still in denial*
    mai so stress lah. hopefully the story of liverpool would be like those taiwan movies. cry, cry, cry. die sister, die brother, die dog, die doggie fleas but at the end, after 16 buckets of tears, everyone end happy.
    at least you'll never be sad alone.