Page 121 of 197 FirstFirst ... 7196111116119120121122123126131146171 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

  1. #2401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    SIGH!!!!
    well, we deserved to lose and we did.
    no so worried that we lost but the way we played. we have not been able to attack in a convincing manner for a long time. no goals, no wins. simple as that. need to score consistently.
    i tot match not showing..

    what happened?

    did we really play that badly?

  2. #2402
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    i tot match not showing..

    what happened?

    did we really play that badly?
    Hey you are back? I just got back too. T1 is full of lotsa handsome and fit young men!

    Both our teams did badly. Sian lah! WTF Man Utd!! Talk about catching Chelsea with this kinda result? No chance la! Sian.

  3. #2403

    Default

    so how? did u see my friend??

    my friend also fit... not very handsome though.. heh...

  4. #2404
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    so how? did u see my friend??

    my friend also fit... not very handsome though.. heh...
    You think i gay?

    Anyway, i dun even know how your friend looks like.

  5. #2405
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    so how? did u see my friend??

    my friend also fit... not very handsome though.. heh...
    Kenna scolding liao!

  6. #2406
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default

    sighz... i guess the only way to play in CL next season is to win the CL

  7. #2407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    sighz... i guess the only way to play in CL next season is to win the CL
    sigh sigh sigh

  8. #2408
    Senior Member zhapchit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    693

    Default

    but looking at the teams still playing in CL.... that's quite an impossible feat to achieve liao

  9. #2409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    i tot match not showing..

    what happened?

    did we really play that badly?
    not showing lah. but i was tracking it on espn gamecast. the second half never even see liverpool get any chances.
    we were basically defending for most of the game. we had like less than 30% possession, i think. kept peeking at the gamecast screen hoping not to see 1-0 but it had to happen.

  10. #2410

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    but looking at the teams still playing in CL.... that's quite an impossible feat to achieve liao
    dream the impossible dream lor... in the CL, we are one of the weaker teams.
    but where else can we find hope. the league is a gonner unless we can turn ourselves around 360 degrees within a week. even that may not be enough cos everton is in the driving seat.
    anyway, chelsea is really closing on the title. pity the devils drew. would have been nice if there were more of a fight to the end.

  11. #2411
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    anyway, chelsea is really closing on the title. pity the devils drew. would have been nice if there were more of a fight to the end.
    Aiya they deserve it la. Field a weaker team. Dunno WTF Sir Alex is thinking. Lucky i din watch, if i watch, i think i die of lost of blood. Vomit blood too much! Tonite must hug toilet bowl to sleep!

  12. #2412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by laugh
    funny why they not showing match today.
    think they give up on us liao.

    newcastle vs liverpool suppose to be high scoring mah..
    What is this? They rather show Man Utd vs Crystal Palace and Arsenal vs Portsmouth.

  13. #2413

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Aiya they deserve it la. Field a weaker team. Dunno WTF Sir Alex is thinking. Lucky i din watch, if i watch, i think i die of lost of blood. Vomit blood too much! Tonite must hug toilet bowl to sleep!
    They deserve losing for fielding a weaker team. Understimate Crystal Palace.

  14. #2414
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    What is this? They rather show Man Utd vs Crystal Palace and Arsenal vs Portsmouth.
    Like you once said....."We must be true to ourselves....."

    I was surprised too. Normally, Newcastle Vs Liverpool is considered a big match. Maybe EPL **** up the TV schedule.

  15. #2415

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    sighz... i guess the only way to play in CL next season is to win the CL
    How to win Champions League? You think Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus, AC Milan fake one is it? The best Liverpool can win is FA Cup and League Cup.

  16. #2416
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    How to win Champions League? You think Real Madrid, Barcelona and Juventus, AC Milan fake one is it? The best Liverpool can win is FA Cup and League Cup.
    Haha maybe they are Real Kuniangs, Butterlona, Juventut and AC Bolan.

  17. #2417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Like you once said....."We must be true to ourselves....."

    I was surprised too. Normally, Newcastle Vs Liverpool is considered a big match. Maybe EPL **** up the TV schedule.
    We are true to ourselves now. Newcastle vs Liverpool is a bigger match than Man Utd vs Crystal Palace and Arsenal vs Portsmouth. But still never show live because............ they die die must show Man Utd and Arsenal match.

  18. #2418

    Default

    Gerrard Kung Fu kick.


  19. #2419
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    We are true to ourselves now. Newcastle vs Liverpool is a bigger match than Man Utd vs Crystal Palace and Arsenal vs Portsmouth. But still never show live because............ they die die must show Man Utd and Arsenal match.
    Any match with title contenders or top teams should show live, regardless of vs who. But boro vs villa?!?!

  20. #2420

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Haha maybe they are Real Kuniangs, Butterlona, Juventut and AC Bolan.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •