Page 119 of 197 FirstFirst ... 6994109114117118119120121124129144169 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,380 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

hope he keeps his head up. after all, own goals are flukes (unless we are talking about the indonesia-thailand match a few years back). and if we blame gerrard, then wes brown should be shot considering how many he scored. and it's not like stevie g did a "traore". it was just unlucky.

we had a bit of bad luck this season and this caps it. when will things go better for us, i just don't know. but i guess we'll just keep on walking......

still, it sucks that the gerrard-alonso partnership didn't get much chance to play and we may lose it by next season. i really think it could be brilliant. xabi holds the team together and dictates play while gerrard is freed to make his runs. none of our other players could link up with gerrard as well, except hamann, but didi is too defensive in nature so doesn't help the attack much. with xabi's creativity and gerrards energy, we could have done well. sigh...............

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    yupz, we scored too early. but it would be nice if we can pressure Chelski and carry on keeping the ball.

chelski has the luck of a champion. i believe they will lift the EPL title ever since they beat us at Anfield.
    Totally agreed. Maybe Liverpool shouldn't have scored an early goal. Maybe they wouldn't have defend and push up more.

No matter what happens. I will stand by Gerrard. He always gives 100% to the games he played. It was just unlucky that he scored an own goal.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    let's go and win the champs league!!

what 4th place?? hahahhaa

GO LIVERPOOL GO GO GO!!

yeah go go go, goal goal goal

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    hallo, you were at penny too?
    yup i was there, great atmosphere despite the lost. most of the fans stayed back for another round of 'YNWA'

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...50228-1354.htm
    Liverpool supporters earned some small consolation for their Carling Cup defeat after setting a new record for the world's loudest fans.
    Last edited by zhapchit; 1st March 2005 at 08:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    yup i was there, great atmosphere despite the lost. most of the fans stayed back for another round of 'YNWA'

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...50228-1354.htm
    Liverpool supporters earned some small consolation for their Carling Cup defeat after setting a new record for the world's loudest fans.
    Sorry pal, was busy with in front of the screen, din get to talk to u much. Anyway, mebbe hope to see u ard at PB in time to come. Unless i start looking for another ground to watch 3 outings at PB straight in a row, 2 straight defeats

Anyway, i'm still rooting for Liverpool for their push for the 4th spot in EPL and the fairytale of winning the Champions League.

looking forward to meeting u guys at Penny Black, in time to come.

cheers to our struggle and our fairytale, at the same time! hahaha!

LIVERPOOL!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    *in denial*
    wat's tat for?

Quote Originally Posted by niterider
    Sorry pal, was busy with in front of the screen, din get to talk to u much. Anyway, mebbe hope to see u ard at PB in time to come. Unless i start looking for another ground to watch 3 outings at PB straight in a row, 2 straight defeats

Anyway, i'm still rooting for Liverpool for their push for the 4th spot in EPL and the fairytale of winning the Champions League.
    no probz..
    will probably stick to pennyblack.. the only other alternative is anfield

Penny Black best place to watch Liverpool games in Singapore.

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    No matter what happens. I will stand by Gerrard. He always gives 100% to the games he played. It was just unlucky that he scored an own goal.
    I am not too sure abt that statement. As much as i love gerrard and other liverpool players. They are human, sometimes they dun play at 100%. It's a fact.

I just hope Gerrard don't be like Vince Carter, who claims that he don't play at 100% at times when he's with Toronto Raptors....

Some time i find these sports personnel to be too naive, like the golden balls who claims to intentionally foul some player to get book or his ex-gangster captain who ended another player with an intentional revenge tackle.

Penny Black best place to watch Liverpool games in Singapore.
    Is that so? Maybe i should go there if i had a chance.Any live matches for liverpool soon?

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    Is that so? Maybe i should go there if i had a chance.Any live matches for liverpool soon?
    NEWCASTLE UTD vs LIVERPOOL

5th March 2005, Saturday

Channel 23, ESPN Star Sports

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/headlin...326575&cc=4716

AMSTERDAM, March 3 (Reuters) - Rinus Michels, the Dutch coach who invented the concept of 'total football,' died on Thursday aged 77. He led the Netherlands to the 1974 World Cup final and the 1988 European Championship title.

I feel sad and sorry for Steven Gerrard. I read today's Straits Times and found out that the Liverpool fans have a lot to say about their captain, who scored the own goal that allowed Chelsea to take teh game into extra time, and they flooded the air waves with radio phone ins, reported from The Evening Standard. "I actually hope he gets sold because he has offered us nothing on the pitch with plenty to say off it. For the last two to three months, he has been crap because his heart hasn't been in it. With Gerrard, the lack of passion is obvious to see. His performance was nothing short of absymal," they said.

February 05
    Gerrard writes off his side's chances of winning the Champions League, before his side beat Bayern Leverkusen 3-1 in th first leg:"It is going to be really tough. Let's be realistic, there are some fantastic teams left in the Champions League. We realise thatmaybe it's not our year this year."

I totally agreed with him. Big clubs like Real Madrid, Barcelona, AC Milan, Inter Milian, Juventus are still in it. Not to mention, Man Utd and Chelsea. How can we win....... Must be realistic.

March 05
    Gerrard believes Liverpool will finish season without winning anything, after losing to Chelsea in the League Cup:"It is going to be tough for us to win anything this season now."

Totally argeed. What is left for Liverpool to win now? Champions League? Must be realistic as I have said. The best for Liverpool now is to finish 4th. Qualify for the last Champions League spot is already like winning a cup.

yap... we are the defending 4th place holder ok! dun play play....

sigh...........

March 05

Totally argeed. What is left for Liverpool to win now? Champions League? Must be realistic as I have said. The best for Liverpool now is to finish 4th. Qualify for the last Champions League spot is already like winning a cup.

Quote Originally Posted by plinius
    yap... we are the defending 4th place holder ok! dun play play....

sigh...........
    Hope Everton drops points, drop drop drop.