Page 118 of 197 FirstFirst ... 6893108113116117118119120123128143168 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

That is the porblem about english football. After they lead they will play defensive football. But Chelsea did a good job there never give up.
    Nepotism will never end....:thumbsd:

Quote Originally Posted by Munk
    That is the porblem about english football. After they lead they will play defensive football. But Chelsea did a good job there never give up.
    Its not only the English who play defensive football. The Germans are the pros of playing defensive football.

i oso got work
    need wake up 645 somemore

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    how could i be sleeping?? erm.. maybe because there is work tomorrow??

i believe maybe we scored too early..

the whole game is about chelski seeking equaliser.

Liverpool din't play well. period.

so near, yet so far...

i off the TV when we're 3-1 down. poor defending and i'm fuming too much. anymore and i'll thrash the TV!!

perhaps... next season.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Chelsea was lucky to win. If not for SG own goal, they wouldn't be able to break through LFC strong defence. Sometime luck wouldn't be on your side when you think you are winning. Anyway, good game by LFC, can hold 1-0 till 80 min.

Think SG way of playing is old fashion liao. Need new idea from him else LFC wouldn't improve much. Other team seem like knowing his way of playing and counter him easily. Last night performance by him is below avg while other are really on the ball. Esp riise, garcia n traore are working hard. Dudek was unlucky having their own ppl scoring the goal and in the end, he still perform well esp the 2 save.

Anyway, hope LFC can make it for the Champion league. When there is a chance, there is a hope.

yaaaa!!

y worry about 4th placing??? let's go and win the Champs League!!

i love LIVERPOOL even though we lost to Chelski!!!
    heck! even if we are somehow keep out of 4th place!

i believe this is a major transitional peroid.

all abroad! AHOY!! let's set sail!!
    LIVERPOOL!!

getting more and more fanatical... bad bad bad!

Despite being disappointed that the pools lost largely due to Stevie's own goal, I had to say that most of the pools player played very well last night. Even Nunez, who has been a disappointment so far this season had a pretty decent game I would say. Pools may be defending most of the game but everyone is working hard for each other, something which you dun see often this season. If they can play like this every game, they will probably be able to get the coverted 4th place spot for next year champions league.

All the Best to them!

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Ask yourself this questions.....
    Do you think Liverpool played well?
    How many times Liverpool attack?

I don't want to see Chelsea win but a fact is a fact. They were the better side.
    I did not watch the game but "saw"live commentary. However, the game turns out exactly the way i thought it would when i knew Riise scored a 1st min goal.

With so many games, the team who scored early always have to defend deep as the other team pour forward to score. Is it wrong for Liverpool to defend? I dun think so. It would be sucidal to try and outscore chelsea. We have to play to our strength and our strength is our defensive midfelders, hence the deep defending by Hamann and others.

As Rafa says after the match, we were unlucky. How often you lost a cup final with an own goal? (extra time goals can't really count as the momentum is with Chelsea after they equalised.)

yupz, we scored too early. but it would be nice if we can pressure Chelski and carry on keeping the ball.

chelski has the luck of a champion. i believe they will lift the EPL title ever since they beat us at Anfield.

keep up the spirit man. the game is over. let's look forward for the champion league and..............the 4th spot

4th spot will not be easy... Everton seems to have the momentum back with a good win. Liverpool must forget the league cup loss.....

I think it will come down to whoever wins the derby at Anfield (i think everton has to visit us if i not wrong).

yup...everton will visit anfield on 20 Mar....

heh...the key word is 'consistent'...must win every match liao......

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    4th spot will not be easy... Everton seems to have the momentum back with a good win. Liverpool must forget the league cup loss.....

I think it will come down to whoever wins the derby at Anfield (i think everton has to visit us if i not wrong).

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    i refuse to talk.
    y?
    due to the silence of the reds by jose mourinho?????

Geez I can't believe so many fans bashing Stevie G.

i guess it's just inapt timing.
    especially with his looming move to chelsea.

i think it's just that a lot of us are tired of the speculations. is he going? is he not? it's really not his fault that all this speculation is abound but it is tiring and i don't doubt it is affecting the morale of the team. all i can say is that if he chooses to go, good luck to him. he did his time and made a huge impression for the team. if his heart is not in staying, he has every right to go.

it's really not fair to make fun of him for the own goal cos i think he must be crushed.it was a lame joke lah but it was probably the first thing on most of our minds.....

i must say, all these news reports are just so irritating. i really hate those trashy journalist like those from the sun.

you should really see HWZ. loads of anti-gerrard posts from yesterday (just search the keyword gerrard. bunch of juveniles!
    i believe stevie g is a pro and he never failed to give 100% for the club. for that he should be applauded rather than crucified for one mistake. having said that, i am kinda hoping he'd leave unless he can confirm his future with us. it would be crap to lose him for free when his contract runs out in 2007 so i'd rather he leave end of this season or sign a longer contract. we can do without the distractions and frankly we need money and we don't seem to have much luck with investors yet.

its ok, i love Stevie G the same as the first day i saw him pull on a REDS jersey and had an abysmal game. hahaha

he's a pro. he wants to win.

let's go and win the champs league!!

what 4th place?? hahahhaa

GO LIVERPOOL GO GO GO!!