Page 117 of 197 FirstFirst ... 6792107112115116117118119122127142167 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

gerrard gave a goal in advance for his team next season...

hmmm...we won 3-1 w/o SG and lost 3-2 with SG

sigh

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    gerrard gave a goal in advance for his team next season...

I can bet you that Gerrard will not be going to Chelsea by the end of this season.

Quote Originally Posted by Parchiao
    I can bet you that Gerrard will not be going to Chelsea by the end of this season.

why??

then when he go to chelsea?

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    why??

then when he go to chelsea?
    Cos he IS already at Chelsea.

Probably never. If he does, Liverpool fans will not forgive him, now that he has gifted the League Cup to Chelsea with this performance. There is now an added disincentive, and I am sure that it will be played over and over again in his mind if an offer from Chelsea comes along. I can't say the same for another team though.

If Gerrard leaves, he will have to go overseas. Liverpool fans, as understanding as they are, will not forgive him if he goes to Chelsea.

Look at the way Mourinho incited the liverpool fans... makes me boil.

Its hard being a liverpool fan.. its really hard. But thats what makes us die hards I suppose.

CL anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by laugh
    If Gerrard leaves, he will have to go overseas. Liverpool fans, as understanding as they are, will not forgive him if he goes to Chelsea.

Look at the way Mourinho incited the liverpool fans... makes me boil.

Its hard being a liverpool fan.. its really hard. But thats what makes us die hards I suppose.

CL anyone?
    pool has played the best so far of the 4 english sides. if they can be consistent, they may well reach the final of CL.
    Last edited by zaren; 28th February 2005 at 02:12 AM.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Sad guys... sad to see Liverpool lose it while watching at Penny's. Sigh...shouted my lungs out for the first goal but then 'bite my nails' thruout after Gerrard 'equalised'. Sigh... it's sad enuff to see Liverpool lose. I think wat's more disappointing and sickening is to see how Jose M shout all over in tomorrow's papers. Shame on him! Shame on Chelsea. A bunch of 'divers and cheaters'.

the keyword is "consistent", which (sadly) is lacking in Pool....

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    pool has played the best so far of the 4 english sides. if they can be consistent, they may well reach the final of CL.

chelsea's "new" signing scored the equalising goal
    cham, dudek plays for man utd, now gerrard plays for chelsea.
    was so happy when i saw it was 1-0 on the tv in the hotel lounge when leaving the wedding dinner. reached home, 3-2
    how did we play? i hope we at least played reasonably well?

sigh so near yet so far away. we gifted the cup to them. We had one minute of great football.

garcia is really can't pass well and always trying some tricks... sigh... watever...

shame on chelsick. Sickening bunch of divers and actors. They must have thought this was the Oscar awards.

Quote Originally Posted by plinius
    the keyword is "consistent", which (sadly) is lacking in Pool....
    haha, we are consistently underperforming, consistently unpredictable, consistently non-title challengers.
    dunno why also. think it's something to do with the mental strenght of our boys. we get rattled very easily. conceed early goal, conceed equaliser, or when we started slowly, you kinda know we have a slim chance of coming back. and we get intimidated when playing away.
    need to learn to keep their heads and just play football like we know they can.

Quote Originally Posted by zhapchit
    sigh so near yet so far away. we gifted the cup to them. We had one minute of great football.

garcia is really can't pass well and always trying some tricks... sigh... watever...

shame on chelsick. Sickening bunch of divers and actors. They must have thought this was the Oscar awards.
    hallo, you were at penny too?

kinda tired of garcia liao. trying tricks are fine but at least try to work on the same wavelenght mah.
    sigh, gamesmanship is on the rise. players seem to think they need to cheat to win things...and they have not been proved wrong yet. arsenal also, and man utd too. can win olympics gold for diving liao, not to mention synchronised whining.

Quote Originally Posted by Helbreath
    Sign.... Liverpool will be lifting the trophy by now if not for the own goal.......
    I don't think Liverpool would have won without the own goal. They were basically defending after the 1st goal. They just sit back defend and wait for Chelsea to attack. They should have attack more instead of sitting back after a goal lead. Sad to say..... Chelsea was the better side.

Ask yourself this questions.....
    Do you think Liverpool played well?
    How many times Liverpool attack?

I don't want to see Chelsea win but a fact is a fact. They were the better side.

seems that everytime Pools get an early goal, they will sit back and defend, and 9 of 10 times they will lose the match........

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    I don't think Liverpool would have won without the own goal. They were basically defending after the 1st goal. They just sit back defend and wait for Chelsea to attack. They should have attack more instead of sitting back after a goal lead. Sad to say..... Chelsea was the better side.

haiz... I was watching 'Live Comm' via soccernet net....pathetic manz....every 10 lines updated, 9 lines is about Chelsea attacking...... the remaining line is goal kick for Pools...heh..........

Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Ask yourself this questions.....
    Do you think Liverpool played well?
    How many times Liverpool attack?

I don't want to see Chelsea win but a fact is a fact. They were the better side.

seems that everytime Pools get an early goal, they will sit back and defend, and 9 of 10 times they will lose the match........
    They shouldn't have defend after a goal lead. Should have attack more. After 2nd goal then can start to relax a bit.

haiz... I was watching 'Live Comm' via soccernet net....pathetic manz....every 10 lines updated, 9 lines is about Chelsea attacking...... the remaining line is goal kick for Pools...heh..........
    I watched the match live and almost vomit blood on the way they played. Chelsea just keep attacking almost pushing everyone up front.