Page 112 of 197 FirstFirst ... 6287102107110111112113114117122137162 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

Quote Originally Posted by plinius
    2 nil up now!!!

keep fingers and hairs crossed manz!!!

Go Liverpool!!!!
    Its 3-1. Oops! They've got an away goal. Not so good. But at least, a win without Gerrard and Morienties.

fwah...2 goals (one from each side) during last few minutes of play....

well done manz!!! w/o Gerrard....

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Its 3-1. Oops! They've got an away goal. Not so good. But at least, a win without Gerrard and Morienties.

pompipi man! iiiigggggoooooooorrrrrrrr must have been surfing CS!!

good performance man! but i thought that the referee is pure rubbish.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

If LFC can always have this kind of performance. Champion will be theirs. Btw, if SG plays, I don't think got this kind of score line. Reason is that most of them will depend on him for passing and so, performance drop. Watch the match just now, every one work very hard. Kudos to LFC!

weird isn't it..we play better without gerrard

GREAT LIVERPOOL GREAT!!!

Too bad I have to work, can't catch up on any Champions League match. I only know the score when I read this thread.

Who says Liverpool only depends on Gerrard. Liverpool have a team of great players, worthy to be on the 1st team of any club.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    pompipi man! iiiigggggoooooooorrrrrrrr must have been surfing CS!!

good performance man! but i thought that the referee is pure rubbish.
    I think the assistant referee is crap as well.. He rule out a piece of ingenuity by Baros by kicking the ball intentionally out of the quarter and let the other player play directly... It will prob cause some confusion in BL's camp!

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM
    If LFC can always have this kind of performance. Champion will be theirs. Btw, if SG plays, I don't think got this kind of score line. Reason is that most of them will depend on him for passing and so, performance drop. Watch the match just now, every one work very hard. Kudos to LFC!

I think it's a great performance whereby everyone really work hard. You can see garcia and kewell closing down players, making runs. EVen Biscan is so cool and collected. I think he's more suitable in European matches as he tends to hold the ball and think before he make passes as compared with Gerrard, who is more a one-touch pass player and play only at one speed...

It's however a mistake by Dudek that throws this match wide-open for the return leg. He tends to punch rather than collect or catch the balls....

ya, i noticed that with Stevie G, the team lacks something... maybe collective hard-work.

if this is the Liverpool without Stevie G, i'll be glad to watch this team play and knows that all is safe and secure. Stevie G can leave for the right ££!

it was a tremendous performance less for dudek's spectacular blunder, yet again.

Traore surprised me!!
    IIIIIGGGGGGOOOOOOORRRRRRRR stunned me!!
    Hamann is commanding!!

i would hate to admit that it all could only happen without Stevie G...

Quote Originally Posted by Speedwagon
    Why u all so happy abt Chelsea lost???? I thought most Liverpool fans hate MU??? MU shd be our first enemy! I actually prefer Chelsea to win so to upsat all MU fans!! Also Alex FXXXXXXX!!!!
    relax relax... let there be love.. less hatred in the world.

don't hate anyone/team lah, this thread has people from all teams, main purpose of this thread is to spread the love of pool, and the enjoyment of football.

anyway, good that chelsea lose form, then they'll lose when they next meet pool, carling cup for example

Quote Originally Posted by zaren
    didn't houllier have a heart attack sometime ago?
    oh, haha, ok. i was thinking along the lines of a mgr being taken down by a sliding tackle on the sidelines or something.

Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    ibitemynails: 'Well said! There is a difference between a true and faithful supporter and a truely and faithfully deluded supporter.'

Those are words from her! Not mine hor.
    he bluff! i never say hor...

*grins*

ya, i noticed that with Stevie G, the team lacks something... maybe collective hard-work.

if this is the Liverpool without Stevie G, i'll be glad to watch this team play and knows that all is safe and secure. Stevie G can leave for the right ££!

it was a tremendous performance less for dudek's spectacular blunder, yet again.

Traore surprised me!!
    IIIIIGGGGGGOOOOOOORRRRRRRR stunned me!!
    Hamann is commanding!!

i would hate to admit that it all could only happen without Stevie G...
    The reason why liverpool play better w/o gerrard is simple. If you noticed last time when Michael Jordan is playing for Chicago bulls, he tries too hard and scores 30-60+ points but the team lose as he does not believe his team is good enuff. As a result, he takes it on himself. Later on in his career, he knows how to use his team-mates and trusted them. ie he does not take all the big shots but pass to Pippen and Kerr etc.

Similarly, a lot of Gerrard's game, he tries to pull the team rather than encourage them with calming influence. In a way, liverpool just stand and watch him play.

i agree with u..saw it..really idea..but ref flag..haha

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    I think the assistant referee is crap as well.. He rule out a piece of ingenuity by Baros by kicking the ball intentionally out of the quarter and let the other player play directly... It will prob cause some confusion in BL's camp!

Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    he bluff! i never say hor...

*grins*
    Damn proud and happy today rite? Basket!

yah another defeat for chelski but too bad Cech not injured
    scums lost too, to Milan. Goal scored by Crespo

see? the theory that Roy Carrol and Tim Howard are Liverpool supporters and players are true. likewise with Dudek, who is a Man Utd fan and player! hahaha

everybody has spies everywhere!

*just a joke...*

haha...u r rite.....

i guess Carrol has not recovered from the hit on his head during the game against Everton...heh

irony of soccer.. the team who is at the lowest position in the English League among the 4 English teams, has the highest probability of getting to the last 8 of the CL.....

hai.........

see? the theory that Roy Carrol and Tim Howard are Liverpool supporters and players are true. likewise with Dudek, who is a Man Utd fan and player! hahaha

everybody has spies everywhere!

*just a joke...*

i sure hope nothing goes wrong in the return leg..i still rem the bayer game a few years ago when we lost 4-2..i still rem the god damn lucio scoring late late in the game..think was a lobang somemore..make mi curse n swear for the whole mth

Quote Originally Posted by plinius
    haha...u r rite.....

i guess Carrol has not recovered from the hit on his head during the game against Everton...heh

irony of soccer.. the team who is at the lowest position in the English League among the 4 English teams, has the highest probability of getting to the last 8 of the CL.....

hai.........