Page 11 of 197 FirstFirst ... 691011121316213661 ... LastLast

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

Wong se,i understand what you mean and certainly building the current team is a priority. still, i do feel that LFC should be on the lookout for another CD to strengthen the side. I do feel that we lack a little depth in the back. Hyppia and Carragher as a pair is fine (could be better though) but Carragher is not very influential and lack presence, so i am worried when Hyppia is not playing. Carra alone is not likely able to carry the defence, though he can play the supporting role well. Henchoz seemed not to figure in Rafa's plans. Traore ??!!!! Josemi can play in the middle, i suppose, but i do think that with the number of games we need to play, we need another good CD, preferably one with pace. of course, if the likes of Ostemobor comes good, then i'll be delighted and that'll eliminate the need to sign a new player but i do feel we must have at least one more capable CD to add depth to the side.
    Hope LFC do well tonight

Except that Otsemobor is a right back...

I think you're right, he's a rightback. but he had played centreback for reserves before. supposedly a good game reader so he may be able to slot in the middle. never really had the chance to watch him play. the few times he was fielded, i didn't watch the matches.

go LIVERPOOL!!!

too bad its a DELAYED telecast tonight!!!! ARGH!!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

$%$% got it live but I'll be working... $%$... just another reason to hate the Scum.

Fingers crossed

okay prediction for this match
    Olim 1-2 Liverpool

You'll Never Walk Alone!

earlier predict mah. then can place bets
    hope you're right.

Quote Originally Posted by giddygoat
    Wong se,i understand what you mean and certainly building the current team is a priority. still, i do feel that LFC should be on the lookout for another CD to strengthen the side. I do feel that we lack a little depth in the back. Hyppia and Carragher as a pair is fine (could be better though) but Carragher is not very influential and lack presence, so i am worried when Hyppia is not playing. Carra alone is not likely able to carry the defence, though he can play the supporting role well. Henchoz seemed not to figure in Rafa's plans. Traore ??!!!! Josemi can play in the middle, i suppose, but i do think that with the number of games we need to play, we need another good CD, preferably one with pace. of course, if the likes of Ostemobor comes good, then i'll be delighted and that'll eliminate the need to sign a new player but i do feel we must have at least one more capable CD to add depth to the side.
    Hope LFC do well tonight
    should have bought Rooonaldo!!

hai.. must be that ugly yellow away jersey. Rooney made an unbelievable start at manure btw..

1-0 defeat

wat a humbling experience... *sigh*

Dudek is a mess yet again?
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

hmm...cok up again...

Quote Originally Posted by laugh
    Rooney made an unbelievable start at manure btw..
    What a super scouser!! Oooh... ferry, cross the mersey.....

a total hash. Somehow, the away form is just terrible. no away wins yet.....

oh well, on to chelsea. let's hope the team can do the job this time. losing is fine but i do hope they learn something from the defeat and become better with time.

I think it's just a small hiccup. Do give rafael more time as he has to work with the legacy of Houllier plus the fact that he has no Owen (the money-faced dwarf galactico) who is a better finisher than baros and garcia as well as our very own Captain Marvel - Gerrard.

My worries are the fact that the zone system if not working correctly will soon be abandon by the players and we will go back to Sq 1. Also, i am not convince that Baros, Garcia or even Cisse is capable of playing the full season as they have never gone through a whole season in England. Both Baros and Garcia were bit-part player in their teams whereas Cisse is a regular but in a weak French league that play far less matches (Auxerre never play in Europe as well).

Keeping my fingers crossed and praying for the swift recovery of Gerard!

Default BIG JAN'S SADNESS AT KOP LEGEND'S DEMISE - Fowler

Read this and wanted to share with fellow liverpool supporters.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/drill...40930-1621.htm

I think what Jan Molby says is very true...

My fave LFC player of all time. Far better than Owen ever was. It's really sad that he went down so far. Still checking Man city results every week hoping he scored or at least played well.. no luck.
    Can't help but think what would have been if Rafa had Fowler at his best in the current team.

folwer is one of my all time favorite liverpool player...

owen made me feel so tulan about him as the way he left the club..

at least folwer did not want to leave , but the club sold him for 15m.

owen left albeit that the club tried to keep him..eventually LFC get in return for 8m + an injured player..this is after more than 1 year contrat negotation with owen on and off came to media and said he would sign for a new contract.