Page 103 of 197 FirstFirst ... 53789398101102103104105108113128153 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 3924

Thread: LFC - You'll Never Walk Alone

  1. #2041
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    and assignments.

    u needed that, dont u?

    goodnight!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #2042

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    goodnite venom and ibitemynails...

    wishing u a very blessed chinese new year!

    health above all else!!!
    Bye bye. Happy New Year to you too.

  3. #2043
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Bye bye. Happy New Year to you too.

    cheers!!!!!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  4. #2044

    Default

    ibitemynails, looks like we are the ones left in this thread now.

  5. #2045

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    u needed that, dont u?

    goodnight!
    of course...
    it's weighing on my mind!

  6. #2046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    ibitemynails, looks like we are the ones left in this thread now.
    yes...
    so why aren't u in bed?

  7. #2047

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    yes...
    so why aren't u in bed?
    Nope. I still awake.
    What coursee you study?

  8. #2048

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Nope. I still awake.
    What coursee you study?
    do u sing??

  9. #2049

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    do u sing??
    Sing.
    Who cannot sing? Depends nice or not nice to listen only.
    Too bad I more to the nn side.

  10. #2050

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Sing.
    Who cannot sing? Depends nice or not nice to listen only.
    Too bad I more to the nn side.
    well!
    you could sing me a lullaby to bed....!!!
    hahahhaa

  11. #2051

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    well!
    you could sing me a lullaby to bed....!!!
    hahahhaa
    I don't know any lullaby. Count sheeps lah.

  12. #2052

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    I don't know any lullaby. Count sheeps lah.
    been there, done that, got the t-shirt..
    and look!!

    i am still awake!

  13. #2053
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Gong Xi Fa Cai! Its the Under 21s! England Vs Holland. Still nil nil.

  14. #2054

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    been there, done that, got the t-shirt..
    and look!!

    i am still awake!
    Take something hard and knock yourself on the head.
    Comfirm KO then can sleep.
    OR
    You can starting thinking about Gerrard.

  15. #2055
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Good morning all...and happy chinese new year =)
    Confidence is thinking you'll be Champions, arrogance is stating it.

  16. #2056

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by afbug
    Gong Xi Fa Cai! Its the Under 21s! England Vs Holland. Still nil nil.
    Happy New Year. Gong Xi Gong Xi.
    You watching the match now?

  17. #2057

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akane
    Good morning all...and happy chinese new year =)
    Gong Xi Fa Cai.

  18. #2058
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Happy New Year. Gong Xi Gong Xi.
    You watching the match now?
    Ya leh. Just came home, switched on TV, see the match in progress. Wah, dun know any of them players. All gin nah!

  19. #2059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venom81
    Take something hard and knock yourself on the head.
    Comfirm KO then can sleep.
    OR
    You can starting thinking about Gerrard.
    erm..

    not into gerrard...

    RYAN GIGGS!!!!!!!!!!!

  20. #2060
    Senior Member afbug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Planet SG™
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ibitemynails
    erm..

    not into gerrard...

    RYAN GIGGS!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ryan Giggs? How bout Robbie Savage? Handsome boy?

    Wah Holland score liao.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •