Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any one know where is the Best place to load my photo without losing the quality?

Default Re: Any one know where is the Best place to load my photo without losing the quality?

It all depends on how much you are willing to pay.

Best quality would be your own website as you control the uploaded photo quality.

I am personally using Facebook as a convenient photo gallery and even using high quality upload, its like losing a big chunk of the overall image quality. But for what i do, works quite well.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Quote Originally Posted by sino238
    Hi! Anyone know where is the best hosting service to load my photo online without losing the quality? Can share?
    Flickr, phase. Make sure you link the original upload, of course..

Quote Originally Posted by oceanpriest

on flickr, someone can also take your image by viewing page source
    In any website, including flash, someone can take your photo by print screen.

You can limit the amount of money that they can make by posting photos with limited file size, not many web designers are going to use a photo that is 700 pixels longest edge..

Default Re: Any one know where is the Best place to load my photo without losing the quality?

Quote Originally Posted by madmartian View Post
    Always attach a virus to your photos. So who ever steals or hijack it, the virus will be released ............................... & your photo is safe
    There's already a virus on some of the photos......the BBB type

Quote Originally Posted by snowc View Post
    There's already a virus on some of the photos......the BBB type
    Take the shot!

i just dun get with people that want to post their high/full res image, good pic will always be good pic only the sharpness & pixels gone down after the compression, i usually just post my pics on FB at a very low resolution, if anyone need them i can send the high res image anyway, for back up just zip it and upload to mediafire or megaupload or etc....
    i buy i sell i use, repeat, such are the vicious endless cycle of GAS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12