Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any one know where is the Best place to load my photo without losing the quality?

Default Any one know where is the Best place to load my photo without losing the quality?

Hi! Anyone know where is the best hosting service to load my photo online without losing the quality? Can share?

Default Re: Any one know where is the Best place to load my photo without losing the quality?

I think....anywhere except Facebook...

Flickr doesn't re-compress the photos like Facebook does. Picassa doesn't too.

Quote Originally Posted by sino238
    Hi! Anyone know where is the best hosting service to load my photo online without losing the quality? Can share?
    My personal preference is Flickr, the quality still remains and you can choose different sizes to share. Hmm the only thing is that it's 300mb per month, any more and you have to pay.

Default Re: Any one know where is the Best place to load my photo without losing the quality?

Quote Originally Posted by AnsQ View Post
    I think....anywhere except Facebook...

Flickr doesn't re-compress the photos like Facebook does. Picassa doesn't too.
    Yes! Quality lose with finished loading. Tat is wat I hate...

There are a few sites but I think most will recommend flickr.
    D200

Face Book is best place for load your photo without losing the quality.

Don know is it my problem. There is once I uploaded my pic to flickr, and tried to copy the link in clubsnap, no image is upload at all. Why is tat so?

Quote Originally Posted by sino238 View Post
    Don know is it my problem. There is once I uploaded my pic to flickr, and tried to copy the link in clubsnap, no image is upload at all. Why is tat so?
    Posting your picture from flickr

try use search function, lot of infos, answers are already out there.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

does picasa only downgrade the quality for smaller size images? It seems the original size images are still the same.

Quote Originally Posted by adinden01 View Post
    are you sure? from what i know, not only does facebook compress the images till it's horrid, there's no guarantee that someone won't take your image to use for their own purposes.

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    Posting your picture from flickr

try use search function, lot of infos, answers are already out there.
    Opps.. My bad! So sorry

Quote Originally Posted by adinden01 View Post
    Facebook is a social network site, not for showcasing portfolio, whatever photos uploaded will be chewed away a big chuck.

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    are you sure? from what i know, not only does facebook compress the images till it's horrid, there's no guarantee that someone won't take your image to use for their own purposes.
    on flickr, someone can also take your image by viewing page source

Quote Originally Posted by oceanpriest View Post
    not everyone knows that or would know but not do that.... but you just revealed it

Quote Originally Posted by oceanpriest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    not everyone knows that or would know but not do that.... but you just revealed it
    there is no way to prevent people stealing your photos if you post it online. Once anyone able to view your photos, the photos are already INSIDE their computers, all they need to do is just find out where are they.

Don't put it online if you worried about people stealing it.

there is no way to prevent people stealing your photos if you post it online. Once anyone able to view your photos, the photos are already INSIDE their computers, all they need to do is just find out where are they.

fully agree. hmmmmmm. now you've reminded me where to find them

I use Fotki, so far the best for me.

Always attach a virus to your photos. So who ever steals or hijack it, the virus will be released ............................... & your photo is safe
    Take the shot!

Quote Originally Posted by madmartian
    Always attach a virus to your photos. So who ever steals or hijack it, the virus will be released ............................... & your photo is safe
    lol sounds like an excellent idea!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast