Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Smart Fireworks Action

Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    the action help to clears some white smoke.
    Before...

After.

just trying out... hope u can see the effects...
    you use willy's action or did you modify it?

Notice that some parts may look unnatural... ie.. the boat... you can go back in history until the Curves Layer comes out... (Ctrl-Alt-Z)..

Then click on the mask to the right of the Curves layer in the layers panel. Change to Brush tool and set white as your brush colour (Press B-D-X).

Use [ & ] to set your brush size, and then paint over the boat... it should smoothen it out

Quote Originally Posted by willyfoo
    Anybody with PS7 wanna do remote desktop connection and lemme try to fix it? I dun have PS7..
    I'm using PS7, maybe you wish to PM me how to allow you to remote access my notebook.

Quote Originally Posted by willyfoo
    Notice that some parts may look unnatural... ie.. the boat... you can go back in history until the Curves Layer comes out... (Ctrl-Alt-Z)..

Then click on the mask to the right of the Curves layer in the layers panel. Change to Brush tool and set white as your brush colour (Press B-D-X).

Use [ & ] to set your brush size, and then paint over the boat... it should smoothen it out

wa, seems complicated...

Cool

Actually for the smoke there is a rather traditional method that can be used... For those (D)SLR users, if you set your f-stop too high it have a high chance of underexpose the picture.

Those of you guys that have polarizer (circular/linear) filter, I believe you remember that this filter cuts down glare on glass and water. I experimented it with smoke and it is about 60-70% effective...

Then I further post-process it by using levels. Levels is actually much easier than curves. You just need to shift the shadow tab down, and you can actually see the smoke disappear...

Original

Post-Processed
    Last edited by acrylonithrill; 22nd August 2004 at 04:28 AM.

Default Levels

For the benefit of the doubts, I have prepared a small guide for you...
    When you open your levels window, take note of 3 triangle tabs, Black for Shadows, Grey for Midtones and White for Highlights.

Levels (Shortcut = Ctrl+L)
    Last edited by acrylonithrill; 22nd August 2004 at 04:28 AM.

thanks for the action.

Really appreciate it.

Can it work on Photoshop element...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12