Thread: Decorus Exclusive* 9/4, ANGELA'S BDAY SHOOT!! 2in1 COUPLE KOREAN STYLE/SENSUAL !!

Default Decorus Exclusive* 9/4, ANGELA'S BDAY SHOOT!! 2in1 COUPLE KOREAN STYLE/SENSUAL !!

DECORUS EXCLUSIVE* PRESENTS:

THE 2 IN 1 COUPLE SHOOT!

IT'S ANGELA'S BIRTHDAY ON THE 8TH AND SHE HAS REQUESTED FOR THIS SHOOT!! DO SUPPORT HER IN HER FIRST COUPLE SHOOT. 2 THEMES FOR THE PRICE OF 1! FIRST OUTFIT WOULD BE KOREA FASHION AND FOR THE SECOND, ANGELA WILL BE IN BRA TOP AND JEANS WHILE THE MALE MODEL WILL BE TOPLESS AND IN JEANS! SUPPORT!!!

Featuring ...

SWEETY ANGELA!!

Credits to the respective photographers for awesome pictures of Angela!!

Both Newbies & Seasoned Photographers are welcome to shoot! Especially for those who loves experienced models!! For those who are keen to shoot Magazine style spreads!

When : 9th Apr, Saturday

Where: Studio

Models: 2

Outfits :

1. Korea Fashion
    2. Topless/Bra top and Jeans

Ratio : Max 6:1

Time : 8-10PM [Includes Short Break]

There will be light refreshments provided too!

Cost : $65 ONLY!

How?

1. PM Me/Email decorus.exclusive@gmail.com/SMS 90510482 with Name/Nick and Contact No.
    (Emails will get priority so be sure to email me for quick response.)
    2. Slot confirmed upon payment and payment information will be sent out through email/sms.
    3. Location will be confirmed later to date and full refund will be made if the shoot is cancelled for any reason.

DO SUPPORT ANGELA FOR HER PERFECT BDAY GIFT!!

Default Re: Decorus Exclusive* 9/4, ANGELA'S BDAY SHOOT!! 2in1 COUPLE KOREAN STYLE/SENSUAL !!

Featuring ...

NICHOLAS!!

Credits to Nicholas for providing picture!!

Reference Pictures

Credits to Google for pictures.

Default Re: Decorus Exclusive* 9/4, ANGELA'S BDAY SHOOT!! 2in1 COUPLE KOREAN STYLE/SENSUAL !!

Featuring ...

NICHOLAS!!

Credits to Nicholas for providing picture!!

Reference Pictures

Credits to Google for pictures.

Updates

1) Arthurho
    2) ..
    3) ..

Thanks for supporting Angela!!

SLOTS STILL AVAILABLE. HURRY PM/EMAIL ME AT DECORUS.EXCLUSIVE@GMAIL.COM/SMS 90510482 TO BOOK A SLOT NOW!!

Support Decorus & Birthday Girl

α Cameraman
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by blaz7 View Post
    Support Decorus & Birthday Girl

Thanks!!!! Great shot at the Merlion Hotel!!! *Envy*!!

Updates

1) Arthurho
    2) Blaz7
    3) ..
    4) ..

Thanks for supporting Angela!!

SLOTS STILL AVAILABLE. HURRY PM/EMAIL ME AT DECORUS.EXCLUSIVE@GMAIL.COM/SMS 90510482 TO BOOK A SLOT NOW!!

My Birthday on 7th, got discount for me to join this shoot? hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by siewsphone View Post
    My Birthday on 7th, got discount for me to join this shoot? hahaha
    Haha. Discounted gao gao for all shooters already. Support Birthday Girl la. :P