Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Calling for volunteers - 10 April

Blog Entries

Default Re: Calling for volunteers - 10 April

hey, ...... there's this going on this saturday afternoon/evening --->>> Photowalk for Volunteers
    Last edited by ed9119; 11th April 2011 at 06:23 PM.
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Registered
    Nikon D300 | D800 - my flickr!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119
    hey, ...... there's this going on this saturday afternoon/evening --->>> Photowalk for Volunteers
    Would love to go but I have committed to spending time with my family after 3 weeks of volunteering. Next time bro.
    Last edited by ed9119; 11th April 2011 at 06:24 PM.

Same here...would really love to join you guys but I've commit myself to another cause. This time, helping out with my feline friends whole of Saturday. Hv fun guys
    D700|D300|24-70 f2.8|28-300 VRII|20-35 f/2.8|85 f/1.4|18-200VR|Toki 100 f/2.8 Macro|

Thanks Eddy, managed to see myself in the video clip. Very happy to participate in this meaningful event.
    Although I left early, I really enjoyed myself working together with everyone. The whole event was very well organized.

bro SabaDen, someone saw your mainecoon breed cat, now she want to buy it, she need your advise on the procedure?

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    .... and I only realized that PhotoProZero was a WOMAN after 3 whole weekends LOLZ !

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Technically, you are still wrong... "He" still was errr I mean IS a woman.... Damnations, I'm also confused now...
    Don't worry, me also confuse.....
    I am IN LOVE with my Camera....
    flickr

Quote Originally Posted by trueb1ue View Post
    bro SabaDen, someone saw your mainecoon breed cat, now she want to buy it, she need your advise on the procedure?
    Haha!!! Most welcome but let's take it offline ... dun wanna OT here. Yr fren a CSer? PM if info required...thanks
    D700|D300|24-70 f2.8|28-300 VRII|20-35 f/2.8|85 f/1.4|18-200VR|Toki 100 f/2.8 Macro|

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SabaDen View Post
    Haha!!! Most welcome but let's take it offline ... dun wanna OT here. Yr fren a CSer? PM if info required...thanks
    I think the enquiry is on the Ganbatte facebook

It from facebook, not my fren.....go take a look loh.....btw chio chio gal leh :P

BTW is the photo on 10 april uploaded? Cannot find my photo .....sob sob

Quote Originally Posted by chngpe01 View Post
    I think the enquiry is on the Ganbatte facebook
    Asoneh ... Thanks Bro PE .... just seen the post by her after Bro Seb's alert.

Quote Originally Posted by trueb1ue View Post
    It from facebook, not my fren.....go take a look loh.....btw chio chio gal leh :P
    Oh Ok. Thanks Bro ... will take it up with her direct.

It was nice to be a part of this Clubsnap event and to meet the folks from the last PhotoAid. Not always a good reason to meet like this heheheh... But well for a good cause it is good to see Clubsnap again stepped up and do it's part.

Oppsy on the shot..whole day shooting medium quality shot for facebook upload and conserve file size so in the end forgot to set back to high res and fine hahahah.. But still about 2800 pixel wide of this shot ( and a few more) if anyone wants it or can show me where to post it so every can download it if they want. (1 mb jpeg)

Can't help but have to DI something (not scandalous as before) This is just a scale down size version which is all I can post to my gallery and link it here.

Cheers everyone!~

Nice shot Bro sammy888 and nice to meet you and work with you somewhat Anyone can spot my youngest princess? Hehe!!!

yalor.. why she like that heheh.. and someone try to lift one of the cat up high in the back but not quite make it hahahah

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post

It was nice to be a part of this Clubsnap event and to meet the folks from the last PhotoAid. Not always a good reason to meet like this heheheh... But well for a good cause it is good to see Clubsnap again stepped up and do it's part.

Oppsy on the shot..whole day shooting medium quality shot for facebook upload and conserve file size so in the end forgot to set back to high res and fine hahahah.. But still about 2800 pixel wide of this shot ( and a few more) if anyone wants it or can show me where to post it so every can download it if they want. (1 mb jpeg)

Can't help but have to DI something (not scandalous as before) This is just a scale down size version which is all I can post to my gallery and link it here.

Cheers everyone!~
    Sammy, GREAT SHOT! I'll post this on the Ganbatte FB page. Will lighten and re-size ... unless yo have objections.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    yalor.. why she like that heheh.. and someone try to lift one of the cat up high in the back but not quite make it hahahah
    Haha!!! Guess she's too short ... but it makes the pic more interesting. The one with the cat is my older princess ... no easy task lifting a 9kg cat

NO problem.. have a larger one but not able to upload it to the gallery due to it's size.

Thanks man!

Did a little more ... but did not add in any 'scandeelouzzz' DI! LOL!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...930090&theater

Haha!!! Guess she's too short ... but it makes the pic more interesting. The one with the cat is my older princess ... no easy task lifting a 9kg cat
    9kg?

Your cats were a great draw Saba! Thank you for helping!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast