Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Nikon D90

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten

Anytime. Btw, just a heads-up, you are aware that there is a female group outing going on right now doncha? You can find them at the Gathering forum on CS. Of course, no obligations to join - just thought if you'd like to know...
    Yeah im aware!! But sadly on thay day i have plans made. So im watliting for the next one. ) isnt there a male female outing somewere lol.

Default Re: Nikon D90

Quote Originally Posted by FuraCelest View Post
    Yeah im aware!! But sadly on thay day i have plans made. So im watliting for the next one. ) isnt there a male female outing somewere lol.
    You can say that there isn't strictly a male outing (don't see the need, it is happening all the times... lol). You can always shop around for one on CS... Be wary that an all-male outing might wear a female (of the straight kind) down with all the tech talks and no-holds barred lingo if you're not ready for one... You see, fashion, make-ups, good dress-buys, and LV bags are just not our cuppa (although we have our own version of brand bag/backpack buys - lols ). But if you're up to it - you could easily fit in like just one of the "bro"... If not, first outing maybe very well your last, due to dying of boredom and smothered with jaw-dropping lingos...
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

You can say that there isn't strictly a male outing (don't see the need, it is happening all the times... lol). You can always shop around for one on CS... Be wary that an all-male outing might wear a female (of the straight kind) down with all the tech talks and no-holds barred lingo if you're not ready for one... You see, fashion, make-ups, good dress-buys, and LV bags are just not our cuppa (although we have our own version of brand bag/backpack buys - lols ). But if you're up to it - you could easily fit in like just one of the "bro"... If not, first outing maybe very well your last, due to dying of boredom and smothered with jaw-dropping lingos...
    True true. Im not into the lingo, and i dont know much about fashion brands myself haha. Looking into widening the circle of friends for the experience and exposure.

True true. Im not into the lingo, and i dont know much about fashion brands myself haha. Looking into widening the circle of friends for the experience and exposure.
    Then start shopping for your CS kakis and stop "chirping"...

Then start shopping for your CS kakis and stop "chirping"...
    What do u mean by chirping lol?

What do u mean by chirping lol?
    Nothing, just quoting from another member who posted earlier here... probably to mean, "talking"... don't worry, jaw-dropping lingos are not permitted on CS...

Nothing, just quoting from another member who posted earlier here... probably to mean, "talking"... don't worry, jaw-dropping lingos are not permitted on CS...
    Well cant do much now because im replying through the CS iphone app lol. Will search around soon

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123