Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What u guys think of Hercules DSLR Battery ?

Default Re: What u guys think of Hercules DSLR Battery ?

Quote Originally Posted by wranger View Post
    yes infact i bought the chromage lpe6 battery at first , was quite disappointing the no of shots taken so gave up this chormage brand , so went for the Hercules battery and now quite happy with it as mention i was amaze of the shots taken
    you are not the only one. haha, thinking to purchase another 2 sets of this Hercules batteries !
    Think fast, aim for the best !

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelWoo View Post
    Hi all i'm new into this field.. I bought my first camera Sony Slt-A33 recently and the battery life drain fast.. Will there be any problem in using a 3 party battery for my camera? i have seen some post for a new battery named 'Chromage'.. which one is batter for 3rd party battery? or any other brand suggestion? thank you for the comment..
    I am not too sure about the Chromage brand battery as I have not use it before, thus it would be biase for me to comment on it. I have used both Phottix and Hercules third party batteries. So far, comparing Phottix and Hercules, side by side, I still prefer Hercules. The battery allows me to take more shots and at the same time, retaining the charge as long as the original ones.

Thanks for the reply and suggestion..

Quote Originally Posted by Odyssey-Boy View Post
    I am not too sure about the Chromage brand battery as I have not use it before, thus it would be biase for me to comment on it. I have used both Phottix and Hercules third party batteries. So far, comparing Phottix and Hercules, side by side, I still prefer Hercules. The battery allows me to take more shots and at the same time, retaining the charge as long as the original ones.
    Btw, where can i find Hercules batteries?? i went to Funan there and many of them haven't heard of this brand.... i have bought a battery named Divipower... will try it tomorrow and see whats the situation...

Deregistered

Btw, where can i find Hercules batteries?? i went to Funan there and many of them haven't heard of this brand.... i have bought a battery named Divipower... will try it tomorrow and see whats the situation...
    sgcamerastore,Excelsior Shopping Ctr 2nd floor.Bought 2 LP-E6 btw,and have shot around 600+ as of now with around 40% capacity left

Quote Originally Posted by cleonbus View Post
    sgcamerastore,Excelsior Shopping Ctr 2nd floor.Bought 2 LP-E6 btw,and have shot around 600+ as of now with around 40% capacity left
    Thanks cleonbus... noted it...

hercules is good. I have been using it for half a year. Capacity still good. Can last at least a year or two and is much cheaper than original.

Quote Originally Posted by koljaho View Post
    hercules is good. I have been using it for half a year. Capacity still good. Can last at least a year or two and is much cheaper than original.
    too bad for me(out of stock)..... need wait for 2 weeks.... i couldn't get to test the Divipower battery as the size does not really fit the slot (couldn't connect the power sometimes). Perhaps i have to wait for the suggest brand... thanks everyone...

too bad for me(out of stock)..... need wait for 2 weeks.... i couldn't get to test the Divipower battery as the size does not really fit the slot (couldn't connect the power sometimes). Perhaps i have to wait for the suggest brand... thanks everyone...
    The Hercules LP-E8 is a little tighter in terms of fitting into the charger and the camera. I like it to be tighter though, it gives a nice and secure fit. The phottix ones are a little looser based on my user experience.

In addition, you have to check the divipower whether is it memory free, some third party brands of batteries are not compaitable to charge with original battery charger and require us to puchase their charger, so gotta take note on this point when buying batteries.

Next, check out the back of the battery, some china brands battery exaggerates by stating that the battery has 4000mah. Yes there is, when I encountered some in shops.

Bought 2 pieces for my canon 60D,Great battery for the price but one thing i don like is that there are no battery cover to protect so maybe will spoilt easily ..
    Overall great battery to start with for a 3rd party..but i use it on my hercules BG wan spoilt right?
    Canon 5D mk III,Canon f2.8 L USM,Canon 24-70 f2.8 L USM

Quote Originally Posted by DjSnap View Post
    Bought 2 pieces for my canon 60D,Great battery for the price but one thing i don like is that there are no battery cover to protect so maybe will spoilt easily ..
    Overall great battery to start with for a 3rd party..but i use it on my hercules BG wan spoilt right?
    U mean the yellow case that snap on on your battery ? Yes, me too, my LP-E8 doesn't comes with any battery case. I think it wouldn't be that fragile, proper storage in pouches will do.

The Hercules battery grip is compaitable with any battery made for the model.

Just found out from the back of the battery that the original ones for my 550D is 1120mah, while the Hercules is a 1400mah. That answers my question, why is this battery so long lasting than the original ones !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12