Thread: Artistic Model Shoot @ Stanley Lim Colour Centre

Default Artistic Model Shoot @ Stanley Lim Colour Centre

Hello folks! We have another model for you artistic fellas to take shots of. The shoot will take place on the 5th of September 2004, and will only have space for 7 photographers. Drinks and finger food will be provided to satisfy you further. Participants of our last artistic shoot can attest to the quality and reliability that we take pride in, and the same attitude is carried forward to ALL activities that we organize. Assistance and makeup provided as per normal,and all necessary forms to be filled up on-site.

You're invited to come down to Stanley Lim Colour Centre, located at Midlink Plaza, 122 Middle Road, #02-03 to view the test shots that we have done. The session will begin at 1pm, and each photographer will be given 30mins total shooting time. You may bring your own props to create the shot you want. Cost per photographer is $150.

1) Confirmed
    2) Confirmed
    3) Reserved
    4) Reserved
    5)
    6)
    7)

[QUOTE=PLRBEAR]Hello folks! We have another model for you artistic fellas to take shots of. The shoot will take place on the 5th of September 2004, and will only have space for 7 photographers. Drinks and finger food will be provided to satisfy you further. Participants of our last artistic shoot can attest to the quality and reliability that we take pride in, and the same attitude is carried forward to ALL activities that we organize. Assistance and makeup provided as per normal,and all necessary forms to be filled up on-site.

You're invited to come down to Stanley Lim Colour Centre, located at Midlink Plaza, 122 Middle Road, #02-03 to view the test shots that we have done. The session will begin at 1pm, and each photographer will be given 30mins total shooting time. You may bring your own props to create the shot you want. Cost per photographer is $150.

1) Confirmed
    2) Confirmed
    3) Reserved
    4) Reserved
    5)
    6)
    7)

No regrets ! Stanley will guide you all the way if you got any problems on shooting , don't wait liao ! very sweet OK !

Hello folks! We've had numerous enquiries regarding how this model looks, and what themes will be done.
    Stanley will be on-site to advice you on how to shoot, but how the picture turns out is ultimately up to you. Perhaps those who are interested can think about what sort of shots they'd like to take, and imagine. Let your creative juices flow here. Props and such are yours to bring and utilize.

Very sorry, Due to busy schedule, sorry ! got to postphone for the shooting, should be after the JB TRIP LAH ! Let you guy know very soon!!!!

High grain head shot is coming up! Watch out!

OK! Back again, after the busy. The date is confirmed on 17-10-2004 after some call!!!

1. confirmed
    2. confirmed
    3. confirmed
    4. confirmed
    5. reserved

2 more slots only!

No choice. 17 October got to work the whole day!!!

Default upzzz

Upzz for this thread ... learn from a great teacher

hey, in case u all din know .... cross-processed artistic pics looked damn cool !!!! you all must try !

Quote Originally Posted by unclej
    No choice. 17 October got to work the whole day!!!
    unclej,

nevermind....there is always the next shoot!

So GUYS and gals........not all the time you get to shoot Artistic shot with instructor guiding you. Once you start this, you will crave for more! Hehe.....

Update, one last slot only and one reserve.

1)confirmed
    2)confirmed
    3)confirmed
    4)confirmed
    5)confirmed
    6)reserved
    7)

Hurry! Why wait? The shoot will be on 17/10/2004 (Sunday) afternoon 2pm. There will be 2 looks for the model.You not only can shoot, you can also have some drinks and some finger food while before your turn. Don't miss this, you can come down to our studio at 122,Middle Road, Midlink Plaza #02-03 to view the model's photo, but please call me at 98583502(Joanne)before you come. Thank you!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Toto38
    Hurry! Why wait? The shoot will be on 17/10/2004 (Sunday) afternoon 2pm. There will be 2 looks for the model.You not only can shoot, you can also have some drinks and some finger food while before your turn. Don't miss this, you can come down to our studio at 122,Middle Road, Midlink Plaza #02-03 to view the model's photo, but please call me at 98583502(Joanne)before you come. Thank you!!!!!
    Forget about the timing, everybody will have 1/2 hours. Everyone will take turn to take the first 15 mins than change another look for another 15 mins. Stanley will help you during the shoot.

Stanley u never ask them to bring along bells??

Quote Originally Posted by ReSpawN
    Stanley u never ask them to bring along bells??
    Ha ha! I am Joanne. How can I ask them to bring bells!!!!! Any way this is not my problem, I think they better do something before they come for the shoot!!!!! Ha ha ha!!! Don't think something else, what I mean is to do the homework before they come. Ha ha ha!!!!!

i still dun get what the bells are for???

Wish I could join... gonna be out of town for 6 months from next week!!!
    Saiful Bahar - "I don't care what equipment you use... but what you produce"

Artistic Shoot is now full. Thanks for your enquiries.

One person back out last minute, so those who want to join this shoot, better make it fast. Call 98583502 (Joanne) for more detail. Date 17-10-2004 (Sunday) 2.00pm.