Thread: Shooting allowed at Kranji racing?

Default Shooting allowed at Kranji racing?

Just wonder if shooting is alllowed in the compound? If yes, what is the vintage point to those jockeys and horses? Thinking of shooting tomorrow. First race starts at 1:30pm.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    Just wonder if shooting is alllowed in the compound? If yes, what is the vintage point to those jockeys and horses? Thinking of shooting tomorrow. First race starts at 1:30pm.

Thanks.

Dun think you can shoot on race day. Not even hp camera becasue you are not suppose to bring in hp. They dun want your flashes to frighten the hourse.

Only time you can take pictures is during open house.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro-New
    Dun think you can shoot on race day. Not even hp camera becasue you are not suppose to bring in hp. They dun want your flashes to frighten the hourse.

Only time you can take pictures is during open house.
    But if one of ur horses is racing?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff
    But if one of ur horses is racing?
    wah, rich man!

dont know too much, but i guess, unlikely. you may do better to call up the office for the facility.

i took some pictures, with flash, when i was there, both when i was in the stands, and when i was next to the tunnel where the horses were someing out from. Didn't encounter any problems at all, even with security nearby. Was using a compact then, not a SLR, so probably didnt attract that much attention. No harm trying i guess