Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you believe in reborn??

sunyee
    Guests

hmm wondering... which is more important?

reincarnation : after death?

One Almighty God that create Heven, earth and hell. : ....

isn't it great to have ninelives : 9 escape pehaps

to me just like most of the people, present life is the most important, and believing in yourself is always the right thing.

most of the people believing for getting cheap stuff, i am too
    most of the people believing for being good in deed, i am too
    most of the people believing for being wealthy, i am too
    most of the people believing for the power,i am too

i am no 'special' person, who started wif a golden spoon in my mouth, nor sliver or even bronze, but i believing in myself who create chances then waiting, earning money thru hardwork, helping old folk to cross the road just hope someone will help me when i get old, donating to NKF just in case i have kiney failure...etc etc.
    i only believe in present, not the past or the future, as everything is so unpreditable, maybe i strike ToTo, maybe i help an old folk which turn out to be a millionair(fairy tale), wat ever u r doing, so long u r happy(w/out hurting anyone), and just remember to repay when someone help u.....

stages of life, baby,teenage,adult,marriage,get a baby, and start all over again. w/out forgetting to feed your parent who once feed u ...simple and easy, just yourself u have to believe.

might be god might be people, its all up to u to decide who to believe

Originally posted by harvestnow

well... i've went there liao, there isn't any prove, but juz mere introduction, donations, brief. descriptions, etc.
    Nah ur right, just a whole page of books and papers that you'll have to get hold of, READ and digest before you are up to speed on current research and what it has to say.

In a nutshell, Dr Ian Stephenson has examined some 3,000 cases of reincarnation using highly scientific methodology. Add to this the research being carried out at the likes of the University of Edingborough and elsewhere and a fairly compelling case for the existance of reincarnation as scientific fact is emerging.

In fact there's more credible proof in favour of reincarnation than there is for either heaven or hell in the Judaeo-Christian sense.

As I said previously, it takes days of face to face discussions to even cover what is currently known.
    The Ang Moh from Hell
    Professional Photography - many are called, few are chosen!

Originally posted by ninelives

u did not read probably. look at the " children talk about the past lives".

During my Buddhist Study(at school), we also discussed about that. Evident show that some cases were real.
    Hi Ninelives,
    This is a nice discussion (not to attack someone)...so I am throwing in what I believe.

Satan/evils live in this world for many many years already. They are smart and they try to trick us all by using many different ways. I don't doubt the cases where some people can surely remember the past (they say is "their" past), but for me...I rather believe they are being used by Satan to trick the whole world. I don't believe in reincarnation, and I believe these experience (past) that those people tell are from Satan. Satan know the past (and his destiny as well).

"children talk about the past lives" or similar cases don't really mean these people has experience reincarnation, and reincarnation exist. They are just telling what they know...and it can be from "someone" who told them. The "someone" I am refereing here is the evil forces/Satan.

Is science the truth? NO! There are too many scientific theory that has been overturn by other (new) scientis. eg. The consistancy of matter has been overturn by the consistancy of energy. Before that...we all believe in the consistancy of matter.

I don't believe that science can prove one religion to be the ultimate truth or not, and I don't think science that that "qualification". If it can...then we should rather believe in science (as the ultimate truth) rather than any other religion in the world. Don't believe all the things science tells you, because God is higher than science...and there are too many things which science can't prove. Science is limited (not saying it is useless), but God is unlimited. How can we use a limited thing to prove the unlimited one?

You don't need to get proof before believing in something, have faith. Just like when you call your father "Dad/Papa/Father...", have you brought him and yourself to do the DNA test to make sure he is your real father? Have faith...and you will experience the love of God. The one and only God who is so love us that He give us His only Son to the world to save us.
    DR KOH KHO KING

if you say that Satan exists, prove it. Did he tell you so? Or were you just regurgitating facts from some book they call the bible?

I don't think you should impose your views on us like that.
    Substantiate, with hard facts thank you, that

1) Satan exists
    2) God exists
    3) we were saved (wtf?!)
    4) only one certain religion holds the ultimate truth

I thank you for the effort to tell us that God loves us that we should believe in him so that we can experience his love and go to heaven, else to hell we go.

But no thanks, I don't subscribe to the notion of blind faith.

Before it gets hotter here, let's acknowledge and accept that each of us have our own belief system; it's up to our discretion on what to believe or not. Issues discussed here have been debated over centuries and we cannot expect to make any conclusion out of it here.

It's a world of free will and at the end of the day, if one is prepared to accountable for one's belief or faith, then let it be...for now

Originally posted by wildhoney
    if you say that Satan exists, prove it. Did he tell you so? Or were you just regurgitating facts from some book they call the bible?

I don't think you should impose your views on us like that.
    Substantiate, with hard facts thank you, that

1) Satan exists
    2) God exists
    3) we were saved (wtf?!)
    4) only one certain religion holds the ultimate truth

I thank you for the effort to tell us that God loves us that we should believe in him so that we can experience his love and go to heaven, else to hell we go.

But no thanks, I don't subscribe to the notion of blind faith.
    Again, you are trying to use science as the ultimate truth. "if you can't prove it...then it doesn't exist". Is it? Have you prove using science your father is your father (DNA test?)? Even DNA test can't prove 100% correctly that your father is your father...

Have faith...

(I am just telling what I believe, you don't have to agree with me. Judge yourself as you will be responsible to what you believe later).
    DR KOH KHO KING

No, there is no need for a dna test because logic will do. Not faith, but logic. Besides, his actions have shown me more than anything else he is.

What has 'god' done? actions? no. speech? no.

besides, 'god' is rather exclusionary and discriminatory don't you think? (which not only humanizes him but raises quite some suspicion that this bullock was made up by us petty humans ourselves)
    -- >
    Those who don't believe in him go to hell (insecurity? or threat?). That does not put him in a favorable light, compared to say other religious figures who preach universal love and kindness, irregardless of one's belief.

Yes, I will be responsible for what I have said, I will be punished, on judgement day you say?

Please stay out of religion! It is already sensitive enough!

Originally posted by wildhoney
    No, there is no need for a dna test because logic will do. Not faith, but logic. Besides, his actions have shown me more than anything else he is.

What has 'god' done? actions? no. speech? no.

besides, 'god' is rather exclusionary and discriminatory don't you think? (which not only humanizes him but raises quite some suspicion that this bullock was made up by us petty humans ourselves)
    -- >
    Those who don't believe in him go to hell (insecurity? or threat?). That does not put him in a favorable light, compared to say other religious figures who preach universal love and kindness, irregardless of one's belief.

Yes, I will be responsible for what I have said, I will be punished, on judgement day you say?
    Hi wildhoney,
    I am willing to discuss this in details with you...but you have to cool down first. I am not trying to fight with anyone here...but just to share what I believe (just like the others...)...and I am willing very much to answer every one of your question.

Let me correct one misconcept of yours in Christ. We go to hell not because we don't believe in Christ, but because of our own sin.

Email me privately at khoking@openlens.com if you want to discuss.
    DR KOH KHO KING

I have decided to close this thread due to implication and complication of religion(s) mentioned. It seems like more damage is done than good.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12