Page 27 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 995

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

  1. #521
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC
    DD, you very the TT I saw Kaka harness, single strip at the back, like the TT harness but should be cheaper that than the TT one.. share cost please..
    The skin set is 210. Comes with 5 pouches.
    The steroid belt is 65.
    The harness I got it free.

  2. #522
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123

    The skin set is 210. Comes with 5 pouches.
    The steroid belt is 65.
    The harness I got it free.
    But I only use 3 of the 5 pouches for now. Good thing is, can mix and match.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 11th April 2011 at 07:37 PM.

  3. #523

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC
    now I will zoom in and check..

    what about this.. the same price as a very well used.. 55mm f1.2...
    I got my red dot cheaper than ya 55 1.2. Hhehehehehe... Trade odd is smaller aperture
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  4. #524
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Quote Originally Posted by daredevil123 View Post
    The skin set is 210. Comes with 5 pouches.
    The steroid belt is 65.
    The harness I got it free.
    Tango Yakee.. from TK?.. so estimate of $350 is just about right.. ...

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    I got my red dot cheaper than ya 55 1.2. Hhehehehehe... Trade odd is smaller aperture
    less than $$250?.. One fine day, I will own a RED-DOT.. one fine day.. in the distant future..

  5. #525
    Moderator PhotoProZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NorthEast
    Posts
    1,638

    Default

    SunChasers only comprise of men photog? Bor char bor?? Or you men scare them away?? Half of the time I don't understand the posts leh....wahahaha
    I am IN LOVE with my Camera....
    flickr

  6. #526

    Default

    There are ladies here

    DD123-berticia
    Akerue- fiqah
    ZCA-kate
    Krig-laura
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  7. #527
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoProZero View Post
    SunChasers only comprise of men photog? Bor char bor?? Or you men scare them away?? Half of the time I don't understand the posts leh....wahahaha
    char bor need beauty sleep.. cant get up in time to catch Sunrise la.. (MCP talking... hehehee..)



    Fiqah (aka Akerue) - got any more harness to sell.. LOL

  8. #528
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    There are ladies here

    DD123-berticia
    Akerue- fiqah
    ZCA-kate
    Krig-laura
    ha..ha.. l like it!

    Jacobs - jacqueline
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  9. #529
    Moderator PhotoProZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NorthEast
    Posts
    1,638

    Default

    Thanks ah, i met the "gals"...the fiqah gal u mentioned SUPER vain!! Lolx

    Hey Clem! Gals CAN wake up to take sunrise lah...juz nd help wif mre alarms!
    I am IN LOVE with my Camera....
    flickr

  10. #530
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoProZero View Post
    Thanks ah, i met the "gals"...the fiqah gal u mentioned SUPER vain!! Lolx
    Hey Clem! Gals CAN wake up to take sunrise lah...juz nd help wif mre alarms!
    know gals can wake up for Sunset la.. just pull leg leg la.. that was my MCP part talking earlier.. LOL

  11. #531

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC

    char bor need beauty sleep.. cant get up in time to catch Sunrise la.. (MCP talking... hehehee..)

    Fiqah (aka Akerue) - got any more harness to sell.. LOL
    Don't have lei... DD got the last piece....
    Quote Originally Posted by Jacobs

    ha..ha.. l like it!

    Jacobs - jacqueline
    Wah I also love it...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  12. #532

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoProZero
    Thanks ah, i met the "gals"...the fiqah gal u mentioned SUPER vain!! Lolx

    Hey Clem! Gals CAN wake up to take sunrise lah...juz nd help wif mre alarms!
    U can't blame fiqah... reaching 30s soon so more vain than ever
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  13. #533
    Moderator PhotoProZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NorthEast
    Posts
    1,638

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    know gals can wake up for Sunset la.. just pull leg leg la.. that was my MCP part talking earlier.. LOL
    Hahaha, no worries lah..relak...

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    U can't blame fiqah... reaching 30s soon so more vain than ever
    Wah....you need make up??? I got afew birthday vouchers....lol
    I am IN LOVE with my Camera....
    flickr

  14. #534

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PhotoProZero

    Hahaha, no worries lah..relak...

    Wah....you need make up??? I got afew birthday vouchers....lol
    I néed to get my Bobbi brown corrector and Mac lip gloss... My two essential...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  15. #535

    Default

    Bros, anyone looking to sell off a small sling bag for camera? Intending to bring it for holiday in June. I know akerue just sold his off.
    Nikon D90 | AF-S 18-105mm | AF 50mm f/1.8D | Tokina 12-24mm f4 | Sigma 30mm f1.4

  16. #536
    Senior Member Jacobs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Somewhere @ East Area
    Posts
    3,915

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Bros, anyone looking to sell off a small sling bag for camera? Intending to bring it for holiday in June. I know akerue just sold his off.
    How much you want to offer me..?
    雅各士 - ジェイコブ
    EOS
    5D3 + Luxury Lenses|Hope To Make Someone Happy By Showing My Pictures|

  17. #537
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Quote Originally Posted by Smiles88 View Post
    Bros, anyone looking to sell off a small sling bag for camera? Intending to bring it for holiday in June. I know akerue just sold his off.
    buy from JZ la!

    what equipment are you planning to carry in it?
    Exploring! :)

  18. #538

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    today is a sad sad day.... haish.... it will never end....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  19. #539
    Member yilin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Within Me
    Posts
    874

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Sis why is it a sad sad day for you ? ..... Becoz did not BBB??

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    today is a sad sad day.... haish.... it will never end....

  20. #540

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Quote Originally Posted by yilin View Post
    Sis why is it a sad sad day for you ? ..... Becoz did not BBB??
    no lei... i did BBB, now i have to BBB more... haish...

    hahahaha.. plus never drink today... haish.....

    haish haish haish....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •