Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast
Results 501 to 520 of 995

Thread: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

  1. #501
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    i think the TT harness is only 50 and below...
    depends on which version right? Steroid maybe abit more... but really, not very ex - definitely not 2 times more than kata.
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  2. #502
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Really? I did take a look at TT harnesses leh... dun think they are THAT ex... somewhere around Kata's pricing also.. .if I'm not mistaken...
    The $69 was for a harness + belt... TT prices are for individual items .. correct me if I'm wrong..

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    how come all like harnesses?
    I wear SBO until nightmare liao. Not keen to relive that again
    I was wearing a belt only system with two lens attached for a few days (while on a trip).. can feel the effect of not having a good support system.. with age catching up.. a proper harness (SBO complete) will be necessary unless I'm give up my DSLR and go 4/3 or go the real LX3.. hehhehee.

  3. #503
    New Member kriegsketten's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Southern Enclave
    Posts
    2,560

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    The $69 was for a harness + belt... TT prices are for individual items .. correct me if I'm wrong..
    Whoops sorry, I was confused with belt and harness... I meant belt... Akerue's right. Sorry!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

  4. #504

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    i look at kata harness and belt line up, it screams one word... UGLY.....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  5. #505
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Come on man, like that backpack can also remind you of those days too... If really have use, harnesses can save you much from unnecessary fatigue...otherwise, why else did they implement it?
    heheheh well backpack I carry all the time, for badminton, tennis, going overseas, etc. No 'phobia' there.
    but a harness system... well, if I were to take on photo assignments, yeah sure.... it'd probably be invaluable.
    For for casual use, outings, overseas trips.... nah, will stick to my TTSW
    Exploring! :)

  6. #506
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    i look at kata harness and belt line up, it screams one word... UGLY.....
    Wah lau eh... you're wrong man...

    should be

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    FUGLY
    Exploring! :)

  7. #507
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    heheheh well backpack I carry all the time, for badminton, tennis, going overseas, etc. No 'phobia' there.
    but a harness system... well, if I were to take on photo assignments, yeah sure.... it'd probably be invaluable.
    For for casual use, outings, overseas trips.... nah, will stick to my TTSW
    Bro.. show that u are still young.. and move fast.. me will take mins to take things in/out of backpack..

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    i look at kata harness and belt line up, it screams one word... UGLY.....
    Bro.. cheap & useful for me first priority la... what you want.. me to attract old-babes?...

    Me not like u.. can still attract the right kind of babes la...

  8. #508

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Wah lau eh... you're wrong man...

    should be

    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .


    FUGLY
    hahahahahahhaha... u just up it to a another level
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  9. #509

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    Bro.. show that u are still young.. and move fast.. me will take mins to take things in/out of backpack..


    Bro.. cheap & useful for me first priority la... what you want.. me to attract old-babes?...

    Me not like u.. can still attract the right kind of babes la...
    seriously the amount of diff its not much, maybe an extra 20-30 bucks for comfort and ease of use... i seen the kata harness line up... i still see the ease of use with TT....
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  10. #510
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    seriously the amount of diff its not much, maybe an extra 20-30 bucks for comfort and ease of use... i seen the kata harness line up... i still see the ease of use with TT....
    will wait for DD123 reply on cost.... the skin set is also quite attractive..

  11. #511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC
    will wait for DD123 reply on cost.... the skin set is also quite attractive..
    Dd got his harness from me... The full skin set is 203bucks I think...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  12. #512
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue View Post
    Dd got his harness from me... The full skin set is 203bucks I think...
    rough estimate.. DD will be waering about $350 of TT on him.. (on Sunday)..

  13. #513
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    rough estimate.. DD will be waering about $350 of TT on him.. (on Sunday)..
    wah... I wish I could be weaing $350 of cold hard cash in my wallet
    Exploring! :)

  14. #514
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    How I wish this is the view from my bathtub.. LOL

  15. #515
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    wah... I wish I could be weaing $350 of cold hard cash in my wallet
    about the price of a 50mm f1.4D... hehehhee

  16. #516

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC
    rough estimate.. DD will be waering about $350 of TT on him.. (on Sunday)..
    Hahahaha... It's still amount compare to what u have spent on gears...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  17. #517
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    How I wish this is the view from my bathtub.. LOL
    You mean the sexy ladies in bikinis?
    hahahahaha....
    Exploring! :)

  18. #518
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    about the price of a 50mm f1.4D... hehehhee
    no bite!
    Exploring! :)

  19. #519
    Member ClemC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Within myself
    Posts
    721

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    You mean the sexy ladies in bikinis?
    hahahahaha....
    now I will zoom in and check..

    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    no bite!
    what about this.. the same price as a very well used.. 55mm f1.2...

  20. #520
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,522

    Default Re: [SunChasersSG] - TCSS thread (Part XV)

    Quote Originally Posted by ClemC View Post
    what about this.. the same price as a very well used.. 55mm f1.2...
    hehehehehe..... no bite...
    Exploring! :)

Page 26 of 50 FirstFirst ... 162124252627283136 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •