Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2540454849505152 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1041

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 10!! (did he just hit close thread by accident?)

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker

Bon Bon, You should learn your 'resistance' training from sifu brad... LOL
    He will not teach me one la..
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Last edited by bonrya; 8th April 2011 at 04:14 PM.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 10!! (did he just hit close thread by accident?)

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Looks a bit suspicious though. Only small mark on LCD but condition 8? Hmm...

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam

Looks a bit suspicious though. Only small mark on LCD but condition 8? Hmm...
    Hmm... You're right. Could go either way though. Because there's a mark therefore the 8? Owell.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 10!! (did he just hit close thread by accident?)

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Hahaha we can bring the bugs to your house
    Nice try! I'm selling my tripod right nao. D:

LOL swarmingwithbugs.jpg

Would love to see symmetrix's response.
    Last edited by symmetrix; 8th April 2011 at 04:22 PM.

imitate his every movements lor
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

eh... why bon bon selling your newly purchased manfrotto tripod... you haven't even use it yet
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker
    eh... why bon bon selling your newly purchased manfrotto tripod... you haven't even use it yet
    LOL. so don't have to worry about being weak or not.

In fact, I'm quitting photography. I'm selling all my gear.

Bye guys. It was nice knowing you!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

LOL. so don't have to worry about being weak or not.

In fact, I'm quitting photography. I'm selling all my gear.

Bye guys. It was nice knowing you!
    LIES!

Photography quits YOU!!

my leg will NOT be nommed off! ARRRGRHHHHHH DIE!!!

I'm thinking of buying a Sun Sniper strap (cheaper alternative to Black Rapid straps), since my 2nd hand D90 came without a strap
    Sun sniper isn't that budget right? They are around the same price as blackrapid I think

Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix View Post
    LIES!

Photography quits YOU!!

She's just trying to get us to pity her so we would buy her stuff to get her back into photography! Cool trick, but it ain't working on me though.

Sun sniper isn't that budget right? They are around the same price as blackrapid I think
    But it comes with the full package, don't need to buy the FastenR or all that nonsense, and so far I don't think there's any other alternative to those type of strap? Sun Sniper is just slightly cheaper, $80+ for a strap I think. I find those type of straps to be more practical since the neck strap usually gets in the way, not to mention they don't distribute the weight properly. But do you have any problems using the RS-7 with sling/messenger bags?
    Last edited by brapodam; 8th April 2011 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix

LIES!

Photography quits YOU!!

How can it quit on me if it's not working for me???
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

How can it quit on me if it's not working for me???
    wakarimasenlol.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix View Post
    wakarimasenlol.jpg
    What's this?

inb4 need the king to start new thread

She's just trying to get us to pity her so we would buy her stuff to get her back into photography! Cool trick, but it ain't working on me though.

But it comes with the full package, don't need to buy the FastenR or all that nonsense, and so far I don't think there's any other alternative to those type of strap? Sun Sniper is just slightly cheaper, $80+ for a strap I think. I find those type of straps to be more practical since the neck strap usually gets in the way, not to mention they don't distribute the weight properly. But do you have any problems using the RS-7 with sling/messenger bags?
    Hmm blackrapid also comes as a full package, unless you want to upgrade your fastener next time. When I'm using the RS-7, I just push my sling bag to the back and I can use the strap. RS-7 is $106 now but the RS-5 or RS-4 is the same as sun sniper price

where's Avon? he should buy the Tamron 180mm Macro for Alpha Mount....it's really good

Hmm blackrapid also comes as a full package, unless you want to upgrade your fastener next time. When I'm using the RS-7, I just push my sling bag to the back and I can use the strap. RS-7 is $106 now but the RS-5 or RS-4 is the same as sun sniper price
    Oh I see, I thought you had to buy the FastenR yourself. Hmm, maybe I'll get a RS-4 or RS-7 then. What's the difference between those 2 though? Or, err, diff between RS4, RS5 and RS7?
    Last edited by brapodam; 8th April 2011 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spree86

Hahaha waking up early is good for you!!
    早睡早起身体好

Oh I see, I thought you had to buy the FastenR yourself. Hmm, maybe I'll get a RS-4 or RS-7 then. What's the difference between those 2 though?
    The padding is different, after trying out, I felt that RS-7 was more comfy and better weight reduction. You can go to Cathay and test the straps out before deciding.

Oh I see, I thought you had to buy the FastenR yourself. Hmm, maybe I'll get a RS-4 or RS-7 then. What's the difference between those 2 though?
    Want to buy my BlackRapid? 50$?

Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 2540454849505152 ... LastLast