Page 42 of 53 FirstFirst ... 17323740414243444752 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 10!! (did he just hit close thread by accident?)

Blog Entries

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 10!! (did he just hit close thread by accident?)

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Actually, it depends on the relative rates of depreciation and inflation. If rate of inflation is faster than rate of depreciation, which I suspect is most likely the case, then what the guy said makes sense.
    actually no. i did a quick google on the prices. its a yongnuo oc-e3 actually

2008 px was 45 bucks.

current tago tech is 45 bucks, abeit out of stocks haha.

phottix is 50 bucks, better quality.

so i think that the price, shld be lower than the resale price of back then in 2008:P

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 10!! (did he just hit close thread by accident?)

Anyway, why do you need a TTL cord? Why not just use radio triggers?

Blog Entries

Anyway, why do you need a TTL cord? Why not just use radio triggers?
    lazy to calculate the power etc etc. ttl is faster in that aspect. i got a pt04 already actually

Kekekekekeke Llama llama duck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon
    Kekekekekeke Llama llama duck!!!
    Hahahah quack quack!!

My new glasses came with scratches, so much for crizal lenses. Now still have to send back...

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    lazy to calculate the power etc etc. ttl is faster in that aspect. i got a pt04 already actually
    Hmm, but in the future when you upgrade to a new body, you won't need it anymore as you can just trigger your flash with your camera pop-up flash.

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    My new glasses came with scratches, so much for crizal lenses. Now still have to send back...
    Tell them you want CZ glass for your spec ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon

Tell them you want CZ glass for your spec ROFL
    Haha should have gone for the nikon one. Some shops are selling those

Blog Entries

Hmm, but in the future when you upgrade to a new body, you won't need it anymore as you can just trigger your flash with your camera pop-up flash.
    nope. popup dun have ettl feature

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart

Got radio trigger with TTL right? Like the aputure brand one? Not too sure though

Blog Entries

Got radio trigger with TTL right? Like the aputure brand one? Not too sure though
    200 bucks LOL

200 bucks LOL
    Wah haha!! Guess you have to pay for what you want

Hmm, ETTL got any diff from TTL? I don't know about Canon, but for Nikon, you can still use TTL with CLS commander mode.

Hmm, ETTL got any diff from TTL? I don't know about Canon, but for Nikon, you can still use TTL with CLS commander mode.
    iTTL is a bit more advanced than eTTL I think

Blog Entries

canon dun have the inbuilt modes. apparently canon sucks thumb and likes to keep stuff out of their system. i only found the flash system lacking when i needd to use it now.

canon dun have the inbuilt modes. apparently canon sucks thumb and likes to keep stuff out of their system. i only found the flash system lacking when i needd to use it now.
    What do you mean by inbuilt modes?

Anyway Nikon leaves out stuff from their system too. ISO button, AF motor (inconsistency), flash commander mode etc.

Hmm speaking of which, I was quite surprised when I learnt that spot metering for Canon only means the center spot except for the highest end camera.

Hmm speaking of which, I was quite surprised when I learnt that spot metering for Canon only means the center spot except for the highest end camera.
    Yup, I was quite shocked to learn that too.

Blog Entries

ahaha... i gave up using metering for canon already. nowadays i just stare at histogram and figure my way out.

stupid canon, didnt realise nikon was way better with this aspects. especially the flash commander systems.