Page 35 of 53 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 10!! (did he just hit close thread by accident?)

Quote Originally Posted by spree86

Wah you manage to squeeze how much still they say you con them?
    Talk when we meet, ha ha...

Quote Originally Posted by SamTac

Talk when we meet, ha ha...
    Haha sure sure. Saturday morning got one macro session, anyone interested? At admiralty park.

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 10!! (did he just hit close thread by accident?)

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    yea just chilled man HAHA.

i can't stand how those trolls can just come in, not to help but stir the flames of war... and then flinging insults at the people who've helped (although helping but not in a very nice tone)

then hurl accusations and use religion as a tool to push their agenda. it stirs me up pretty much.

need an ice pack
    Religion. lol

"I don't have a problem with God. It's his fanclub that annoys me."

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 10!! (did he just hit close thread by accident?)

Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix View Post
    Religion. lol

"I don't have a problem with God. It's his fanclub that annoys me."
    i'm one of those in the "Fan Club". but i'm not an extremist. i don't believe in using religion in an argument especially when you're using it to stir up sentiments. that shouldn't be the way..especially after those few newbies directed their attacks to me

there can be patience, but there has to be a limit or else people will keep walking over you.

i'm one of those in the "Fan Club". but i'm not an extremist. i don't believe in using religion in an argument especially when you're using it to stir up sentiments. that shouldn't be the way..especially after those few newbies directed their attacks to me

there can be patience, but there has to be a limit or else people will keep walking over you.
    I really don't get heated up in an argument. Unless you insult my goldfishes. Then that's another story entirely.

Disclaimer: I don't own any goldfish. xD

Last edited by symmetrix; 6th April 2011 at 05:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix

I really don't get heated up in an argument unless you insult my goldfishes. Then that's another story entirely.

Quoting xkcd wins you at least 100 internets.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Quoting xkcd wins you at least 100 internets.
    I try to keep a mental list of the memorable ones. lol

Don't worry, amongst many in this forum, you are still their hero bro

I really don't get heated up in an argument. Unless you insult my goldfishes. Then that's another story entirely.

yea. i was having my deathstick when i remembered.

it's ridiculous to argue on the internet.

unless i'm in a bad mood hahaha.

lack of sleep.

yea. i was having my deathstick when i remembered.

it's ridiculous to argue on the internet.

unless i'm in a bad mood hahaha.

lack of sleep.

You don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Trolling them, however, something I can get behind on.

Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix

You don't argue with idiots. They'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Trolling them, however, something I can get behind on.
    So I herd...
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    So I herd...
    But if you *must* argue...

How to win an argument

mistress sion taught me this golden wisdom "how to be popular without winning argument"... LOL

anyway our Hebro is "More Human than Human"... power!

Last edited by SurrealDreamWalker; 6th April 2011 at 05:37 PM.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Haha don't argue so much lah, later like the famous case we all know. Argue till the mod there then kena deregister, not worth it.

But if you *must* argue...

How to win an argument
    nice! HAHAHA.

actually i usually bait people into getting pissed off. but somewhere along the past few years i've toned down.

nice! HAHAHA.

actually i usually bait people into getting pissed off. but somewhere along the past few years i've toned down.
    Of course you did. That's why you're the HeBro.

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

nice! HAHAHA.

It's ok grandpa! We still love you!
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Posting randomly because I have this sudden urge to currently be the last poster in the thread. lol

so... bon bon finally got her tripod and ballhead with camera plate setup already?
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker
    so... bon bon finally got her tripod and ballhead with camera plate setup already?
    Very soon & new batteries too.....