Page 20 of 53 FirstFirst ... 10151819202122253045 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 10!! (did he just hit close thread by accident?)

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 10!! (did he just hit close thread by accident?)

they're only full of my love.

My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 10!! (did he just hit close thread by accident?)

Quote Originally Posted by allenleonhart View Post
    Wah, Karmen Riders - my favs! Luckily no overwhelming salty-egg heros...

Saw you yesterday, Allen. Today more cosplay peeps - a lot easier on you guys!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Quote Originally Posted by Zahne View Post
    I have just completed processing my blogshop photo too!
    Haha the owner rushed me and said want it today, on the day of the shoot. I just shoot jpeg then give her

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post

Aww....

I WON'T FALL FOR IT

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha the owner rushed me and said want it today, on the day of the shoot. I just shoot jpeg then give her
    Good job, you too much time removing the background isit?

The owners (My gf and her friend) wan me to shoot for free and do free editting for them without resting !!!
    Sony α
    My Flickr | Facebook

Studio shoot with the Tokina 100mm Macro

The usual model

2nd model the blogshop just hired
    The 2nd model looks more matured than the first one wor!

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post

:s :s :s :s :s
    Sony α
    My Flickr | Facebook

The owners (My gf and her friend) wan me to shoot for free and do free editting for them without resting !!!
    You're a slave!!!! Oh no!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kriegsketten View Post
    Good job, you too much time removing the background isit?
    Haha just white out the whole background using the strobes then using 1 softbox on the model, just shoot then give. I quite noob but the pro photographer running the studio taught me a lot today.

Hahaha that's part of your duty mah, some more you so pro

Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    The 2nd model looks more matured than the first one wor!
    I think she's a few years older but don't dare to ask age

Quote Originally Posted by SamTac View Post
    Sure, will try.
    Gam sia gam sia gam sia!!!

Hmm this one a bit larger, still trying to see leh, not sure if its half digested or its bursting out

You can see that it's wings are still soft and mashed up... haven't fully develop yet.

Haha just white out the whole background using the strobes then using 1 softbox on the model, just shoot then give. I quite noob but the pro photographer running the studio taught me a lot today.
    I got problem to white out the background, not enuff space for me to place my strobe

Got dark cast on the left side.
    Sony α
    My Flickr | Facebook

Wah, white out bg faster and easier! But 100mm Macro... boy, you need a lot of room to get the full model in right?

I got problem to white out the background, not enuff space for me to place my strobe

Wah this one a bit tricky to PP man... clothing color so close to bg *magic wand* have to be carefully used... But you can do it!
    Last edited by kriegsketten; 3rd April 2011 at 10:48 PM.

You using your own home studio right? Will reflector help? Lucky the studio today is big enough, if not I cannot use my 100mm also.

You using your own home studio right? Will reflector help? Lucky the studio today is big enough, if not I cannot use my 100mm also.
    So you shot sitting down again??? LOL

Can, open the windows and fly out...

My room quite small, need to shoot @ 30mm to get full body. lol!
    Sony α
    My Flickr | Facebook