Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 10!! (did he just hit close thread by accident?)

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 10!! (did he just hit close thread by accident?)

Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon View Post
    Then you need to lend him a diffuser to couple with the pop up flash
    That one i don't have leh, you got pop up diffuser?

Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 10!! (did he just hit close thread by accident?)

Guys and gal,

we meet in Esso petrol station at 10pm tonite @ http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...travel_site_1/

BTW, bon bon someone is selling manfrotto 055XPROB @ http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...rotto-055XPROB
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Guys and gal,

we meet in Esso petrol station at 10pm tonite @ http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_...travel_site_1/

BTW, bon bon someone is selling manfrotto 055XPROB @ http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/threa...rotto-055XPROB
    Alright, then Esso it is and hmm its a bit too heavy for a girl to lug around I think. Bonbon know where is esso or not? Its near the entrance to venus drive.

Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    That one i don't have leh, you got pop up diffuser?
    Your reverse lens diameter how big??? I got another one with a hole cut to fit my raynox, diameter is 49mm

Your reverse lens diameter how big??? I got another one with a hole cut to fit my raynox, diameter is 49mm
    Hmm never measure before leh but just bring loh, see what we can do with it. I think will be ok one.

Hmm never measure before leh but just bring loh, see what we can do with it. I think will be ok one.
    Hmmm.... i think he can try your normal 50mm + my raynox... Got good working distance and magnification

Your 50mm filter diameter is how much?

Hmmm.... i think he can try your normal 50mm + my raynox... Got good working distance and magnification

52mm so should be ok right? or i bring the 28-80, that one is 55mm

Eh? wait, if use raynox he can just bring his own camera mah haha!!

Eh? wait, if use raynox he can just bring his own camera mah haha!!
    You mean he wants to try the reverse lens technique??? LOL

You mean he wants to try the reverse lens technique??? LOL
    Haha because he doesn't have a way to do macro but now got raynox life is easier

good afternoon guys! i'm at work

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker
    Guys and gal,

I saw but dunno how it is so will hold off buying one until I can go look see look see and research abit first. Btw you will give me your tripod right???

Quote Originally Posted by spree86

Alright, then Esso it is and hmm its a bit too heavy for a girl to lug around I think. Bonbon know where is esso or not? Its near the entrance to venus drive.
    >__< don't know.. Where is Bishan again? Will be coming from semb. :x (pls don't ans this. Lol)
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Haha because he doesn't have a way to do macro but now got raynox life is easier
    ic ic, then use raynox first ba. At night quite difficult to do reverse lens, right???

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    Woo! Mr HeBro is hard at work!!!

ic ic, then use raynox first ba. At night quite difficult to do reverse lens, right???
    Raynox is definitely easier, if can then try raynox first

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    why you always at work one?

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    >__< don't know.. Where is Bishan again? Will be coming from semb. :x (pls don't ans this. Lol)
    GPS by your iphone, can??? Or meet you at Bishan mrt and Spree can direct you to Venus drive LOL

Or come by train? I meet you at Yew tee mrt
    Last edited by iguanavon; 2nd April 2011 at 05:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    Btw you will give me your tripod right???
    Nah!
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon

GPS by your iphone, can??? Or meet you at Bishan mrt and Spree can direct you to Venus drive LOL

Or come by train? I meet you at Yew tee mrt
    Where do you live? Maybe taking the train is better if I can leave early. LOL at woodlands waterfront park now.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

hmm i see dark clouds...

Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst ... 589101112152035 ... LastLast