Thread: Sony Nex 3 vs Panasonic GF2 or ???

Default Sony Nex 3 vs Panasonic GF2 or ???

Hi

I have a Sony Nex 3, thinking if I want to change to Panasonic GF2. I want to bring it with me everyday to whereever I go, just in case I want to shoot things..e.g.people, pets, building, food, etc..

The prob with Sony Nex 3 is that I cant mount other flash to it, so gonna stick to the flash provided.

Is there any other camera of the similar capability that is also recommended?

Default Re: Sony Nex 3 vs Panasonic GF2 or ???

slightly larger than that GF2 or the NEX is the Sony Alpha A33 or A55. you can always check them out. because they've got better controls and grip as well. plus, they're not much heavier

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309
    slightly larger than that GF2 or the NEX is the Sony Alpha A33 or A55. you can always check them out. because they've got better controls and grip as well. plus, they're not much heavier
    Olympus pen e-pl2. Slightly larger than the gf2 but nicer looking Jpegs. Both are part of the micro four thirds family. You can share lenses n flash with panasonic lumix g cameras. They are all mirrorless interchangeable lens camera.
    Panny G85+GH3|EPL5|14|20|45|14-42|12-35|14-140|35-100|Metz 50 AF-1