Thread: HHH vs. the Undertaker...

Default HHH vs. the Undertaker...

considering Shawn Michaels is there too, Im pretty sure he'll pop up at the last minute, superkick the undertaker (because the undertaker humiliated him) and give HHH the win.
    Alpha

Default Re: HHH vs. the Undertaker...

when?
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    when?
    Wrestlemania 27. The Rock is hosting it. It's super awesome! Go watch his and John Cena's promos funny as hell.

I would think that Taker will still win. HHH isn't as big of a name as Taker is to kill that streak. (Forgot how much it is. 30?)

I would imagine that if Sting actually went to WWE and face Taker, they would let Sting get the pin. But since Sting went to TNA , Taker will still win HHH

TNA die hard here. Don't know much about WWE. But they sure have done some really stupid stuff with the push of The Miz to WWE champ. He's just a mid card wrestler IMO, only his mike skills are covering his ass. So we might not know what Vince might pull again.

HHH is Vince's son-in-law, so HH will beat the streak... and then the Undertaker will retire.... my guess.
    Pictures always should have a special story behind it or a special meaning to the photographer.

Quote Originally Posted by lamergod View Post
    Wrestlemania 27. The Rock is hosting it. It's super awesome! Go watch his and John Cena's promos funny as hell.

I would think that Taker will still win. HHH isn't as big of a name as Taker is to kill that streak. (Forgot how much it is. 30?)

I would imagine that if Sting actually went to WWE and face Taker, they would let Sting get the pin. But since Sting went to TNA , Taker will still win HHH

TNA die hard here. Don't know much about WWE. But they sure have done some really stupid stuff with the push of The Miz to WWE champ. He's just a mid card wrestler IMO, only his mike skills are covering his ass. So we might not know what Vince might pull again.
    undertaker's streak is at 18-0 (!)
    undertaker beat HHH 10 years ago at Wrestlemania 17, so now it could be HHH's chance for revenge and to end that famous streak.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

I still bet Shawn Michaels will interfere. It's a no-disqualification match.
    Alpha

Undertaker wins!!!!!

But HHH was walking back to ramp, and Deadman nearly cannot walk........
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Undertaker wins!!!!!

But HHH was walking back to ramp, and Deadman nearly cannot walk........
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Where did you watch?
    Alpha

Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    pay per view?
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    pay per view?
    No, i view first i like then i pay...
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    No, i view first i like then i pay...
    if only our cinemas can oso like that..
    but then again, they'll probably close down in no time..

but the match sounds shiok..

The match was damn nice. The best match of the whole main event. I have not watched Cena VS Miz yet. But it won't be anywhere as good.

The match was god damn intense. Really shiok. Body flying, **** loads of finishes. HHH put like 4 Pedigree on Taker. The rest of the matches was really disappointing except for the CM Punk match. CM Punk and RKO can really cut some intense promo.