Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Next stop : Tokyo

  1. #1
    Member Krisgage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,320

    Default Next stop : Tokyo

    Photos of my Tomytec LV-N09 Isuzu BU04 Bus from the Toei Bus (都営バス Toei Basu) which is a bus service operated by the Bus Service Division, the Tokyo Metropolitan Bureau of Transportation (東京都交通局 Tōkyō-to Kōtsū-kyoku). It is also called To Bus (都バス To Basu).



    Canon EOS 70D
    Krisgage flickr

  2. #2
    Member Krisgage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,320

    Default Re: Next stop : Tokyo



    Canon EOS 70D
    Krisgage flickr

  3. #3

    Default Re: Next stop : Tokyo

    nv take any public bus in tokyo before =v=U|||

    soy coming brudda ?
    facebook | Kiwira

  4. #4

    Default Re: Next stop : Tokyo

    this picture will look nice if you remove the 2 objects behind the bus, just my opinion.

    __________________________________________________ _____________
    Chun Keang Photography
    __________________________________________________ ____________________

  5. #5
    Member Krisgage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,320

    Default Re: Next stop : Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwira View Post
    nv take any public bus in tokyo before =v=U|||

    soy coming brudda ?
    nope. I gotta work that day.

    Quote Originally Posted by Chun Keang View Post
    this picture will look nice if you remove the 2 objects behind the bus, just my opinion.
    noted. thanks for your advise.
    Canon EOS 70D
    Krisgage flickr

  6. #6

    Default Re: Next stop : Tokyo

    i agree about the distracting background. also, maybe you could clean or PS away the dusts on the table. the reflection of the bus looks nice.

  7. #7
    Member Krisgage's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    1,320

    Default Re: Next stop : Tokyo

    Quote Originally Posted by kaiphoto View Post
    i agree about the distracting background. also, maybe you could clean or PS away the dusts on the table. the reflection of the bus looks nice.
    ok thanks
    Canon EOS 70D
    Krisgage flickr

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •