Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Sept 11th, Artistic Shoot @pointblankshots' - See what other's cant (3rd shoot)

  1. #1

    Default Sept 11th, Artistic Shoot @pointblankshots' - See what other's cant (3rd shoot)

    Hey all..

    Back again to repost as promised (please see old post - http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=84517

    Details:

    Date - Saturday 11th Sept '04

    Time - Wholeday shoot from 10am - 6pm

    Pax - 6 slots total. Currently 2 slots still available.

    Price - SGD$200

    Contact person - me, myself and I (please feel free to pm, email or call me at 96929 387 )


    We will meet on Fri 10th Sept, 5pm at the studio to discuss the concepts and etc. And as always, hair/makeup and styling provided by a professional with pointblankshot around to give guidance on shoots..

    So FILL IN THE SLOTS now!


    1)
    2)
    3) Photonet18
    4) imagine
    5) madmacs
    6) des72
    Last edited by VampTreSS; 13th August 2004 at 11:04 PM.

  2. #2

  3. #3

    Default

    ahem *cough cough*..

    *bump*


  4. #4

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    behind tiong bahru plaza
    Posts
    93

    Default

    up & away for vamptress

  6. #6

    Default

    Thank you, you two!

    Come on, come on, two more slots available..

    Join us now!

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,802
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS
    Thank you, you two!

    Come on, come on, two more slots available..

    Join us now!
    Excuse me, but is this R-rated territory? Something for Cheeko-peks. Sorry I am only a minor.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten
    Excuse me, but is this R-rated territory? Something for Cheeko-peks. Sorry I am only a minor.
    And for a minor, u have a very R-rated imagination.

    Which part of wat I've said is R-rated?? *scratch head*

    psst.. go see tis - DO U HAVE A DIRTY MIND?



    And lemme guess.. U bathe.. with ur clothes on??

  9. #9

    Default haha

    Good one ! hahaa

  10. #10

    Default

    Hahaha ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  11. #11

    Default

    OMG that link is really cool

    hey gal y never reply my fone SMS

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by VampTreSS
    And for a minor, u have a very R-rated imagination.

    Which part of wat I've said is R-rated?? *scratch head*

    psst.. go see tis - DO U HAVE A DIRTY MIND?



    And lemme guess.. U bathe.. with ur clothes on??
    I love this reply++++ Best laugh of the day!!

  13. #13

    Default

    *winks*

    ok ok.. mustn't be so evil.. wait the minor zap me with his r-rated brain waves..

    *sayang Zenten*

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by silverfrond
    OMG that link is really cool

    hey gal y never reply my fone SMS
    Yo babe! You got pm!

    p/s: Is ur com workin yet??

  15. #15

    Default

    The current list.. One more slot still available!

    1)
    2) - reserved -
    3) Photonet18
    4) imagine
    5) madmacs
    6) des72

  16. #16

    Default Hi Is that Reserved for me??

    Hi Vamp

    So is that place reserved for me....

    If I do buy the D70, you can borrow my LC1 (not really dSLR tho')

  17. #17

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by digitalbuff
    Hi Vamp

    So is that place reserved for me....

    If I do buy the D70, you can borrow my LC1 (not really dSLR tho')
    Keh keh keh.. Thank you for the offer *winks*

    Still regardless.. Hope to see u there!

  18. #18

    Default

    One more slot available!

    Join us now!

  19. #19

  20. #20

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •