Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The COLORFUL World of Olympus and CARE PHOTOWALK & Contest. OPEN TO ALL BRANDS!!!

Default Re: The COLORFUL World of Olympus and CARE PHOTOWALK & Contest. OPEN TO ALL BRANDS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wasak2000 View Post
    have the winners been announced yet?
    there seems to be no update
    MyFlickr
    Look for more and you'll see more

Blog Entries

Default Re: The COLORFUL World of Olympus and CARE PHOTOWALK & Contest. OPEN TO ALL BRANDS!!!

apologies this has been our fault with the server issues and other matters over the last few weeks , I apologize

The judging by mods have been done a couple of weeks back and I just finish collating the results last night

An announcement will be forthcoming soon

again, sincere apologies
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    apologies this has been our fault with the server issues and other matters over the last few weeks , I apologize

The judging by mods have been done a couple of weeks back and I just finish collating the results last night

An announcement will be forthcoming soon

again, sincere apologies
    no worries, bro.
    MyFlickr

Blog Entries

....aaaaand the winner is..... firewire1548 with his submission Walk of COlours

You will be contacted shortly regarding collection of your prize .... an Olympus EPL2 with kit lens

Congratulations!!

shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

CONGRATULATIONS firewire1548!!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    ....aaaaand the winner is..... firewire1548 with his submission Walk of COlours

You will be contacted shortly regarding collection of your prize .... an Olympus EPL2 with kit lens

Congratulations!!

Nice shot...very creative!
    Nikon D300 | D800 - my flickr!

clap clap clap
    MyFlickr

ClubSNAP Admin

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345