Thread: Nikon D70 vs Canon EOS300D

Default Nikon D70 vs Canon EOS300D

Hi Folks,

For those who are using Nikon D70 or EOS300D or know anything about these DSLR, please share the pros and cons with me...coz i'm looking for a DSLR.
    Thanks....

First_Timer

psst ... do a search. there are lots n lots of this same topic discussed before.

Blog Entries

yes. dun wish to be rude or harsh... but, dun be lazy and do a search. this has been discussed to death and beyond.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by First_Timer
    Hi Folks,

For those who are using Nikon D70 or EOS300D or know anything about these DSLR, please share the pros and cons with me...coz i'm looking for a DSLR.
    Thanks....

First_Timer
    This is the first time I am gonna recommend this: buy both and then u have your conclusion

If you are happy with both sets, then u have best of both worlds

Thanks for all the comments........

hello and welcome to the forum.
    anyway u can do a search regarding to the question u asking, but if you dont wna to do a search.. u can flip a coin.. u wont go wrong with either system
    "I want to have the best camera in the world and shoot XMMs."

Default canon or nikon .

Its going to be hard to find an un-biased opinion. Reason being is simply because people who use Nikon will probably say Nikon and people who use Canon will say Canon. My best bit of advice would be to just try to go lenses are somewhat cheaper, but that is probably me just be biased because I use Canon. My appologies if that didn't help, best of luck.

Its the lens that matters, not the body.

If you buy a Canon system, you'll stick to the Canonians (ME! )

If you buy a Nikon system, you'll stick to the Nikonians.

As the others have said, you won't go wrong with both cameras and systems. It all depends on what you really want. Both systems have their pros and cons but the only way to really find out is to go to a camera shop and try both cameras out. Some say they don't like the Canon 300D's feel because it is plasticky but really, it doesn't matter because the plastic isn't involved in the picture taking process.

Honeestly, as I have said before go try both cameras out and you'll know which side you'd prefer

Cheers
    The equipment can only bring you so far - the rest of the photographic journey is done by you.

Thanks mattfoxphotography and nickmak!!
    appreciate the comments.