Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Good news everyone

Default Re: Good news everyone

It should still work. You have the URL? Try it.

Blog Entries

Though we set the target of 30k, after last Sun I wasn't even remotely sure that we could achieved it. Especially so when the number of ppl who turn out on the first Sat & Sun were rather below our expected list.

But this afternoon when Sebastian and I were counting the money at Mercy Relief our spirited were lifted and we were just awe stricken by the amount - $10.1+ k.

It is not the numbers (of people) that count but it is the heart, soul and dedication of all who turn out on sat and sun (even for a short while) that make this possible. You gals, guys, the little ones and doggies are the real frontline heroes.

I hope this good news will encourage and spur us not only to achieve our goals but exceed it - because we all believe in the cause and believe we can do it for the victims of Japan Tsunami and Earthquake.

The road ahead is getting tougher, we still have 2/3 of the journey and challenges to surmount but I am confident we will prevail.

A very big Thank You to all - from the bottom of my heart

Jia You ClubSANPpers

My Photo Gallery : Optimus Photo

Quote Originally Posted by Pyromaniac View Post
    Thank you so much sleek for your contribution and the contribution of your loveable, wonderful dogs who really stole to show in the evening session!!

It can only happen with TEAMWORK in mind....BRO...thks for those kind words....if only i can translate them to my 3 bodyguards..HAHA!

Quote Originally Posted by sleeksports View Post
    It can only happen with TEAMWORK in mind....BRO...thks for those kind words....if only i can translate them to my 3 bodyguards..HAHA!
    Give them extra extra hugs and kisses and extra extra treats - I think they'll get the idea. Agreed, Teamwork!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

On the note of doggy power... I managed to wrangle up about 100 pcs of this unique Japanese soft toys. I will pass them on to the committee to give out to all the volunteers as a keep sake.... well to the 100 first come first serve in line heheh. From the back a doggy face and from the front a teddy bear.

Unlike PhotoAid 2 my time to the cause is abit limited due to work but will try to help out in any way I can by coming down when I have the time with my camera to do my part and to motivate where possible for the cause and hit the target. Keep up the good works folks!

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post

On the note of doggy power... I managed to wrangle up about 100 pcs of this unique Japanese soft toys. I will pass them on to the committee to give out to all the volunteers as a keep sake.... well to the 100 first come first serve in line heheh. From the back a doggy face and from the front a teddy bear.

Unlike PhotoAid 2 my time to the cause is abit limited due to work but will try to help out in any way I can by coming down when I have the time with my camera to do my part and to motivate where possible for the cause and hit the target. Keep up the good works folks!
    Wow that's nice! Looking at how enthu every member is, I'm getting excited and fired up ready to help on the 10th. Want to do my part to help.
    See the extraordinary in ordinary. | Always a noob.

Blog Entries

Ganbatte Japan has just gotten its 500th LIKE!!!

Do continue to support our efforts to capture portraits of encouragement as well as raise funds for the Japanese people.
    Join us this weekend at Orchard Central!

Blog Entries

on the note of doggy power... I managed to wrangle up about 100 pcs of this unique japanese soft toys. I will pass them on to the committee to give out to all the volunteers as a keep sake.... Well to the 100 first come first serve in line heheh. From the back a doggy face and from the front a teddy bear.

Unlike photoaid 2 my time to the cause is abit limited due to work but will try to help out in any way i can by coming down when i have the time with my camera to do my part and to motivate where possible for the cause and hit the target. Keep up the good works folks!
    omg so cute ahhhhh

I'm eager beaver to know what we've achieve the last weekend!
    Myflickr | Zoom in for the KILL!

Blog Entries

:
    thank you Sammy ! My daughter loved the little dog toy !
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    AHH i want also. willing to donate 5 bucks for this limited edition doggie HAHAHAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    No problem.... just a little something for the great work you guys are putting together for a good cause. I have abit more if it has all ran out heheh might not be the doggy but I have other stuff heh. Will try to make it this Sunday and bring some along.
    Last edited by sammy888; 4th April 2011 at 10:35 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12