Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 751

Thread: The Random Thread- SEASON 9!! (made during chem lesson!!)

  1. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by brapodam

    Being not a person who does chemistry (actually I did it at O levels but meh), the brown powder I use usually comes from an orifice, after the stuff that comes out goes through the blender
    Hahaha so which orifice did it come out from?

  2. #22

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 9!! (made during chem lesson!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha I have a D80 to lend if you are interested
    Hahaha. Tempting. Full poison mode, no?

    Already have plans to buy macro lens... just not right now.

  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix

    Hahaha. Tempting. Full poison mode, no?

    Already have plans to buy macro lens... just not right now.
    Haha just come try it out, if you realised macro is not for you at least you won't waste money on a macro lens. I started with reverse 50mm before deciding on a macro lens

  4. #24

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 9!! (made during chem lesson!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha just come try it out, if you realised macro is not for you at least you won't waste money on a macro lens. I started with reverse 50mm before deciding on a macro lens
    Haha... I'll check with my schedule. When is it again?

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix

    Haha... I'll check with my schedule. When is it again?
    Saturday 7pm at Venus drive, will meet 6.30 at bishan for people who do not know how to go or not driving

  6. #26

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 9!! (made during chem lesson!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Saturday 7pm at Venus drive, will meet 6.30 at bishan for people who do not know how to go or not driving
    Hmm... I may or may not be free that day. Depends on a friend. Annoying to leave decisions to someone else who can't make up their mind. x_x Hahahaha.

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix

    Hmm... I may or may not be free that day. Depends on a friend. Annoying to leave decisions to someone else who can't make up their mind. x_x Hahahaha.
    Haha alright, just update us here again.

    And where's Kei? Kei, you going or not? Just 2 mins walk from you house leh

  8. #28
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix

    Hahaha. Tempting. Full poison mode, no?

    Already have plans to buy macro lens... just not right now.
    Mpe65?!???

    Ahhhhhhhh damn long day at work today. I think I need a 'smoke break'.

    Fasdgsfadagfafagaf
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  9. #29
    Senior Member bonrya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    In a mobile cage
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    When payday comes I'm going to TCW.
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya

    Mpe65?!???

    Ahhhhhhhh damn long day at work today. I think I need a 'smoke break'.

    Fasdgsfadagfafagaf
    So.. Who will you set on fire?

  11. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonrya
    When payday comes I'm going to TCW.
    For which lens? and night macro interested?

  12. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    For which lens? and night macro interested?
    Spree going hardcore on invites

  13. #33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix

    Spree going hardcore on invites
    Hahaha yes!! I wanna make this outing successful, itching to try out my new lens!!

  14. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Hahaha yes!! I wanna make this outing successful, itching to try out my new lens!!
    Now the real reason comes out

  15. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by symmetrix

    Now the real reason comes out
    Hahaha that was the agenda all along, Avon wanna master his new 90mm and SDW wanna try out his new lens too!!

  16. #36
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Hahaha that was the agenda all along, Avon wanna master his new 90mm and SDW wanna try out his new lens too!!
    This outing is to try out new toys and poison those who haven't try macro before lol

  17. #37

    Default Re: The Random Thread- SEASON 9!! (made during chem lesson!!)

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86 View Post
    Haha alright, just update us here again.

    And where's Kei? Kei, you going or not? Just 2 mins walk from you house leh
    i was sleeping. HAHA.

    hmm sat night macro. i'm gonna visit my grand dad! woots! he's finally outta the hospital. i'll only be home around 10pm >.< unless u all wanna meet up for a coffee session

  18. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iguanavon

    This outing is to try out new toys and poison those who haven't try macro before lol
    Hahaha poisoning is only on your part so if only 3 of us, still go ahead?

  19. #39
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    SamTac, I think I get the 30L from you... Should be able to put all the things I have now.

  20. #40
    Member iguanavon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Shimonoseki
    Posts
    520

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by spree86

    Hahaha poisoning is only on your part so if only 3 of us, still go ahead?
    I'm ok. Just don't get lost in the forest can liao. Lol

Page 2 of 38 FirstFirst 123471227 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •