Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Stocks on MB-D11

Default Stocks on MB-D11

Hi nikonians i've been having trouble in getting the MB-D11 for my d7000. i've been around city hall trying to find a shop which has stocks on the battery grip but none of them has it. Has anyone came across a shop that has stock for the grip as of 11 march onwards.

hours of shooting with my 70-200 on portrait position for a hockey match is really killing my wrist. thought off getting them online but its just to pricey for me. TK quoted me $240 but they says its going to take awhile for the stocks to come.

Default Re: Stocks on MB-D11

I happen to see it in Jb last Sunday, price wise is more expensive. About 290.
    Life is a journey...

I tried calling a few more popular shops in Sinagpore...all no stocks. Might be a while before they come in because of what happened in Japan. Guess it all depends on whether that extra cost is justified for you to get it from online now.

Ok so looks i'm not the only one having troubles finding the damm grip. People who just got hold of it please do share on which shop just got in stock.

Looks like demand is more than supply...
    I'm looking for one too

Hi all, I happen to come across one at a shop under courts, B1, but was quoted a price of $350.

maybe should start a group buy on this...i also tempted to get one

Quote Originally Posted by stylocool View Post
    maybe should start a group buy on this...i also tempted to get one

Am quite interested in the battery grip too! Honestly tinking of getting 1 for the portrait & better grip (as well as the "pro" look )
    Nikon D7000 + MB-D11 | Tamron 17-50 VC | SB-700 |

Quote Originally Posted by methoddingo View Post
    Hi all, I happen to come across one at a shop under courts, B1, but was quoted a price of $350.
    Which courts are referring please do share

Quote Originally Posted by Blammm View Post
    Which courts are referring please do share
    Oh sorry, forgot to mention. The one at Orchard road beside UOB bank, THey usually have roadshows outside. $350 seems like a ripoff... left after hearing the price.

I believe Nikon RRP price is not that high too.

Oh my, just checked and the price on their site is $334. http://www.nikon.com.sg/productitem....406-77257a2580

Quote Originally Posted by Nubzz

Am quite interested in the battery grip too! Honestly tinking of getting 1 for the portrait & better grip (as well as the "pro" look )
    You should definitely get one! More comfortable if you have large hands...on top of all the points you mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by me_jul View Post
    You should definitely get one! More comfortable if you have large hands...on top of all the points you mentioned.
    Vitamin M not friendly
    Nikon D7000 + MB-D11 | Tamron 17-50 VC | SB-700 |

Quote Originally Posted by Nubzz

Vitamin M not friendly
    Ahhh... The thing that is harder to find than this battery grip! Guess it all depends whether the benefits of use of the battery grip justifies the cost. I think that it's great esp if you are in the habit of shooting in portrait mode. It's really comfortable and the construction of it is solid!

Deregistered

I was looking around for the grip too.I had placed an order and was told will be coming in mid apr.

You should try MS Color in AMK. They have currently a stock. Although it's just a few of them, i got it last monday.

Quote Originally Posted by test8052 View Post
    You should try MS Color in AMK. They have currently a stock. Although it's just a few of them, i got it last monday.
    How much did they charge you???

never mind MS color also ran out off stock.

Deregistered

I called them just now.$280 but out of stock

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast