Thread: Professor Kobre Light scoop for pop up flash

Default Professor Kobre Light scoop for pop up flash

Hi,

Just wondering if any of the u heard n used this light scoop before? if yes, whats yr opinion on it? Gd? can i buy it locally?

Regards

Default Re: Professor Kobre Light scoop for pop up flash

from googling it i find that it's quite a convinient & small tool to carry around when u dun wanna pack with ur external flash but do take note that this will only work in a room with ceiling height not more than 4-5 meter due to the power of the built in flash, can try ebay for things like this or just wait till the good folks in china make a replica of this and the MO to flood it into sg lol
    i buy i sell i use, repeat, such are the vicious endless cycle of GAS

Default Re: Professor Kobre Light scoop for pop up flash

actually i have already went to the website that sells this light scoop. just dont want to pay for the shipping cost. hee hee.. so just asking ard n see if any1 has bought it before in sing......

regards

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by willdoang
    from googling it i find that it's quite a convinient & small tool to carry around when u dun wanna pack with ur external flash but do take note that this will only work in a room with ceiling height not more than 4-5 meter due to the power of the built in flash, can try ebay for things like this or just wait till the good folks in china make a replica of this and the MO to flood it into sg lol
    Actually I have already diy something similar using a china brand pop up flash diffuser and a business card. Can easily refine it using white cards or aluminum sheets or foil to improve it.

Cost? Around 10 bucks. And 5 mins max.
    Last edited by daredevil123; 30th March 2011 at 11:26 AM.