Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 201

Thread: National serviceman needs maid to carry his backpack

  1. #121
    Senior Member hanqiang1011's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Tiny Red Dot...
    Posts
    2,553

    Default Re: National serviceman needs maid to carry his backpack

    Felicia Chin...

    Oh... Wrong belt for the no.3 uniform... She knows nuts about saluting... The fingers too high above the right eye brow... But nevertheless, she's CUTE>>>>>>>WOW
    Last edited by hanqiang1011; 31st March 2011 at 10:59 AM.

  2. #122

    Default Re: National serviceman needs maid to carry his backpack

    Btw, what's the weight of a fieldpack for FBO these days? My unit was 35kg on the old bag back in the early 90s. The new field bag is so big now that I wonder what do u guys fill it with?
    "Like Moths, photographers gather at the sight of light" Robert Doisneau
    My Little Port

  3. #123

    Default Re: National serviceman needs maid to carry his backpack

    Quote Originally Posted by NineEleven View Post
    Btw, what's the weight of a fieldpack for FBO these days? My unit was 35kg on the old bag back in the early 90s. The new field bag is so big now that I wonder what do u guys fill it with?
    1 pillow, and 2 ground sheets so it feels soft lying on the ground. and lots and lots of instant noodles.

  4. #124

    Default Re: National serviceman needs maid to carry his backpack

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    1 pillow, and 2 ground sheets so it feels soft lying on the ground. and lots and lots of instant noodles.
    What? no cameras and lenses ?
    What if they want to shoot the enemy off guard ? Or capture the cute captain in the wild ?

  5. #125

    Default Re: National serviceman needs maid to carry his backpack

    Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    What? no cameras and lenses ?
    What if they want to shoot the enemy off guard ? Or capture the cute captain in the wild ?
    cameras and camera handphones are banned to protect the modesty of females serving the nation

  6. #126
    Moderator ed9119's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,943
    Blog Entries
    26

    Default Re: National serviceman needs maid to carry his backpack

    Quote Originally Posted by NineEleven View Post
    ........that I wonder what do u guys fill it with?
    wahahahahaha !!!! probably their teddy bears ......
    Last edited by ed9119; 31st March 2011 at 02:50 PM.
    shaddap and just shoot .... up close
    Walkeast

  7. #127
    Senior Member sinned79's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    10,859

    Default Re: National serviceman needs maid to carry his backpack

    Quote Originally Posted by ed9119 View Post
    wahahahahaha !!!! probably their teddy bears ......
    seriously... i saw one reservist guy in my reservist unit bringing his minnie mouse to camp and he left it on his bed!

  8. #128

    Default Re: National serviceman needs maid to carry his backpack

    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Didn't you catch the last SAF serial propaganda produced by mediacorpses?

    http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/3473/p1010411ar1.jpg

    Captain Felicia Chin, Felicia Chin... fail lah...
    Uniform too small, looks like it's ready to burst ...

  9. #129
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: National serviceman needs maid to carry his backpack

    This one I don't mind being her runner, carry barang barang for her, make her coffee, wash her clothes, and even...

    Bro kei1309, you sure you don't want to be her runner?
    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  10. #130
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,778

    Arrow Re: National serviceman needs maid to carry his backpack

    I've to ask for a time out that NCC is tougher than NS.

    Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    my time in national cadet corps (NCC) was tougher than SAF. We in NCC were like superstars in the school. imagine this :

    morning exercise , duck walk more 60 mins, if senior buah song, he will ask you to duck walk up 4 stories high and duck walk down again.

    push up, sit up must be 3 digits one..where got 20 pushup,....you wait long long...

    when gals see my butt , they will touch me, nice butt. no kidding...

    but that was like 22 yrs ago....

  11. #131

    Default Re: National serviceman needs maid to carry his backpack

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    This one I don't mind being her runner, carry barang barang for her, make her coffee, wash her clothes, and even...

    Bro kei1309, you sure you don't want to be her runner?
    Bro virgo....only if she's my girlfriend or wifey

  12. #132

    Default Re: National serviceman needs maid to carry his backpack

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    Bro virgo....only if she's my girlfriend or wifey
    then u gotta work harder and/or study harder, i guess..

  13. #133

    Default Re: National serviceman needs maid to carry his backpack

    Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    then u gotta work harder and/or study harder, i guess..
    nah. what if she's just a soft-hearted girl-at-heart who's longing for love not material gain

  14. #134

    Default Re: National serviceman needs maid to carry his backpack

    Quote Originally Posted by sinned79 View Post
    seriously... i saw one reservist guy in my reservist unit bringing his minnie mouse to camp and he left it on his bed!
    We laughed at one of our boys when he brought blanket to field camp.... we regretted we didn't when we saw him snoring thru the night..

  15. #135

    Default Re: National serviceman needs maid to carry his backpack

    "Mindef take a very serios view on the behavior of it soldiers" but this long take a long time to "investigate" leh. Maybe is some white house s**t that they cannot reveal?

  16. #136
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: National serviceman needs maid to carry his backpack

    Quote Originally Posted by kohweeloon View Post
    "Mindef take a very serios view on the behavior of it soldiers" but this long take a long time to "investigate" leh. Maybe is some white house s**t that they cannot reveal?
    Generally, I believe our boys nowadays are much 'softer' than their predecessors. Yes, we may have advance weapons, solid equipment, etc, but when it comes to war, the only way to win it is how tough the men are, and their resilience and endurance. Life is becoming too comfortable for all of us that if war comes, I personally don't think we (or they) will survive for long.
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  17. #137

    Default Re: National serviceman needs maid to carry his backpack

    In just one picture, so much about Singapore system is revealed.

    The education system, the domestic household, the military ethic, the attitude of our youth - all captured in 1 picture.

    The best thing is this picture is the truth. Nobody can say it is defamation or obscene or anything.

  18. #138

    Default Re: National serviceman needs maid to carry his backpack

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    Generally, I believe our boys nowadays are much 'softer' than their predecessors. Yes, we may have advance weapons, solid equipment, etc, but when it comes to war, the only way to win it is how tough the men are, and their resilience and endurance. Life is becoming too comfortable for all of us that if war comes, I personally don't think we (or they) will survive for long.
    agree with you totally on this bro. by doing their tasks for them, they're not learning independence and success through hardship. this is pure laziness.

    when people always take the easy way out, they don't know the actual way things should be. and when the time comes, i can safely say... we'll panic.

  19. #139
    Senior Member Virgo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    West of Singapore
    Posts
    4,816

    Default Re: National serviceman needs maid to carry his backpack

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    agree with you totally on this bro. by doing their tasks for them, they're not learning independence and success through hardship. this is pure laziness.

    when people always take the easy way out, they don't know the actual way things should be. and when the time comes, i can safely say... we'll panic.
    And this photo will definitely be a laughing stock for those across the causeway, and those south of us. Just one photo and it blows away all the super solid advertisements from MINDEF!

    People will always remember the bad things, they will not remember how tough we looked in the adverts, how many advance hardware we have in our arsenal, etc. This is really bad...
    Kind Regards
    My Picture Website

  20. #140

    Default Re: National serviceman needs maid to carry his backpack

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgo View Post
    And this photo will definitely be a laughing stock for those across the causeway, and those south of us. Just one photo and it blows away all the super solid advertisements from MINDEF!

    People will always remember the bad things, they will not remember how tough we looked in the adverts, how many advance hardware we have in our arsenal, etc. This is really bad...
    next time Singapore needs military assistance... and other countries step in to help...they won't send troops... they'll send maids

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •