Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: Need help in LEE holder. Pls help..

  1. #1

    Default Need help in LEE holder. Pls help..

    Hihi! I got a 52 mm kit Lens and nikkor 10-24mm lens. Am plan to get a LEE filter holder which is out of stock in Singapore for my hitech filter.

    Can u all guy pls intro an online store tat is selling LEE filter holder and adaptor ring? As am the first time getting it, so I believe Lee filter holder = foundation kit and the adaptor ring I plan to get is 52mm (standard) and 77mm (wide angle) rite? Also how much u all pay for it and how long it took to reach Singapore?

    Many thanks..

  2. #2

    Default Re: Need help in LEE holder. Pls help..

    u can just check with the local distributor Cathay Photo

  3. #3

    Default Re: Need help in LEE holder. Pls help..

    Quote Originally Posted by sino238 View Post
    Hihi! I got a 52 mm kit Lens and nikkor 10-24mm lens. Am plan to get a LEE filter holder which is out of stock in Singapore for my hitech filter.

    Can u all guy pls intro an online store tat is selling LEE filter holder and adaptor ring? As am the first time getting it, so I believe Lee filter holder = foundation kit and the adaptor ring I plan to get is 52mm (standard) and 77mm (wide angle) rite? Also how much u all pay for it and how long it took to reach Singapore?

    Many thanks..
    try searching on ebay and tin cheung.... google... how long u wait, depend on you, u want quick u can pm the seller and ask him how much for the fastest delivery method...
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  4. #4

    Default Re: Need help in LEE holder. Pls help..

    Quote Originally Posted by joenico View Post
    u can just check with the local distributor Cathay Photo
    Both CP and TK is out of stock without any idea when the stock will arrive

  5. #5

    Default Re: Need help in LEE holder. Pls help..

    i think u can use the cheap tian ya filter holder right, not to sure?

    mass sale have.

  6. #6
    Senior Member ZerocoolAstra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    rainy Singapore
    Posts
    9,523

    Default Re: Need help in LEE holder. Pls help..

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    i think u can use the cheap tian ya filter holder right, not to sure?

    mass sale have.
    Tian Ya holder will cause vignetting on Nikkor 10-24 @ 10-11mm, if I'm not mistaken.
    Unless Tian Ya make one for 100mm filters? not too sure about that.
    Exploring! :)

  7. #7

    Default Re: Need help in LEE holder. Pls help..

    Quote Originally Posted by eleveninth View Post
    i think u can use the cheap tian ya filter holder right, not to sure?

    mass sale have.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZerocoolAstra View Post
    Tian Ya holder will cause vignetting on Nikkor 10-24 @ 10-11mm, if I'm not mistaken.
    Unless Tian Ya make one for 100mm filters? not too sure about that.
    Tianya filter holders are only for 85mm, unless TS look for the alternative COKIN 100m filter holder, the x-pro i think
    LORD of THe NoObs
    FLICKR

  8. #8

    Default Re: Need help in LEE holder. Pls help..

    You can try Robert White.
    D200

  9. #9

    Default Re: Need help in LEE holder. Pls help..

    im using a stock, thick cokin filter holder, just trim off the first 2 tier and its vignette free on my sigma 10mm

  10. #10
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by akerue

    Tianya filter holders are only for 85mm, unless TS look for the alternative COKIN 100m filter holder, the x-pro i think
    Cokin Z-pro is the 100mm one bro. x-pro is for 130mm filters.

    And yes it will fit all 100mm filter, including lee and Hitech.

    I saw quite a number of the Cokin Z-pro holders in OP.

  11. #11
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alvinlovesu
    im using a stock, thick cokin filter holder, just trim off the first 2 tier and its vignette free on my sigma 10mm
    Cokin sells a p series wide angle holder with only 1 slot. It will work without cutting. Tian ya also makes a knock-off version of the one slot holder.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •