Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 61

Thread: Hey, I am a Newbie

  1. #21
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    1

    Default Re: Hey, I am a Newbie

    Just got my canon 60D with 18-135mm lens. hope to explore into the world of photography. Will be using this as a experimental lens till I have regain the mojo to get better lens..

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    326

    Default Re: Hey, I am a Newbie

    Hi everone, i also newbie here.。请多多指教!!

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Singapore (West)
    Posts
    690

    Default Re: Hey, I am a Newbie

    Welcome to cs
    Do take a look at the articles and guides section..
    Canon 550D | EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6IS | EF 50mm f/1.8II |
    My Humble Flickr

  4. #24

    Default Re: Hey, I am a Newbie

    HAHA all the newbies are falling-in, in the same thread!

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    49

    Default Re: Hey, I am a Newbie

    HAHAH Hey everyone ! Really Nice to meet you all (:

  6. #26

    Default

    hi everyone, I'm a newbie too and I got a question.. what exactly is a wide angle prime lens? I mean how do u say it in mm or f value? thanks and sorry if u find this question stupid

  7. #27

    Default Re: Hey, I am a Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by JMagination View Post
    hi everyone, I'm a newbie too and I got a question.. what exactly is a wide angle prime lens? I mean how do u say it in mm or f value? thanks and sorry if u find this question stupid
    a prime lens is a fixed focal length lens. i.e. a lens that cannot zoom. there is only one focal length denoted on the lens. e.g. 100mm, 50mm, 24mm, 16mm etc are all prime lenses.

    usually wide angle lenses are around 35mm and below. there are also Ultra-wide Angle lenses which are at shorter focal lengths like 16mm.

  8. #28

    Default

    IMHO, wide angle is 15mm in crop camera and 24mm in full frame cameras.
    Plantwerkz - Beautiful Plants RandomJake- Fun
    Big Life Treats - Gift of Experience

  9. #29
    Member chillicutter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Telok Blangah
    Posts
    727

    Default Re: Hey, I am a Newbie

    Hi and welcome!

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309

    a prime lens is a fixed focal length lens. i.e. a lens that cannot zoom. there is only one focal length denoted on the lens. e.g. 100mm, 50mm, 24mm, 16mm etc are all prime lenses.

    usually wide angle lenses are around 35mm and below. there are also Ultra-wide Angle lenses which are at shorter focal lengths like 16mm.
    thanks kei, uve always been my hero bro 

  11. #31

    Default Re: Hey, I am a Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by JMagination View Post
    thanks kei, uve always been my hero bro 
    erm..... ermmm..... haha thanks haha

  12. #32

    Default Re: Hey, I am a Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    erm..... ermmm..... haha thanks haha
    Woohoo.. Kei has a fan.. lol.. ur underwear wad colour?
    Alpha
    Want to get back to photography

  13. #33

    Default Re: Hey, I am a Newbie

    Welcome I'm a total newbie!
    Thank you for your important time for reading this thread, hope I can get your reply.

  14. #34

    Default Re: Hey, I am a Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Photogenic View Post
    Woohoo.. Kei has a fan.. lol.. ur underwear wad colour?
    ehhh HAHA welcome welcome.. i don't need fans
    we're all here to learn together

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    49

    Default Re: Hey, I am a Newbie

    I also newbie (: You guys have facebook?

  16. #36

    Default Re: Hey, I am a Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Photogenic View Post
    Woohoo.. Kei has a fan.. lol.. ur underwear wad colour?
    ehhh HAHA welcome welcome.. i don't need fans
    we're all here to learn together

  17. #37
    Member Irvine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    North? South? East? West?
    Posts
    1,037

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yawen
    I also newbie (: You guys have facebook?
    welcome to cs i believe almost every1 gt fb here lol
    Google is your friend. Make use of it.

  18. #38

    Default Re: Hey, I am a Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by Irvine View Post
    welcome to cs i believe almost every1 gt fb here lol
    i don't

  19. #39

    Default Re: Hey, I am a Newbie

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i don't
    hahaha... neither does superman nor batman.. heros usually dun have fb. lol

    why don't you have one?
    Alpha
    Want to get back to photography

  20. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prince Photogenic

    hahaha... neither does superman nor batman.. heros usually dun have fb. lol

    why don't you have one?
    Of course he has one, just like superman's fb is Clark Kent and spiderman's fb is Peter Parker

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •