Thread: Old changi hospital

Default Old changi hospital

Hi guys, wanting to visit this kind of old places, but end up not having the correct direction to do to. I tried gothere.sg but when i type old changi hospital, i turns out to be old chang kee at tampiness mall...

Anyone got the direction to go to? When googling and saw all the haunted changi website...
    Btw, it the place still available for visit? as in, for photoshoot???

Thanks
    They Prefer MasterCard. But I Prefer VISA.

Default Re: Old changi hospital

Quote Originally Posted by xxdoggyxx View Post
    Hi guys, wanting to visit this kind of old places, but end up not having the correct direction to do to. I tried gothere.sg but when i type old changi hospital, i turns out to be old chang kee at tampiness mall...

Anyone got the direction to go to? When googling and saw all the haunted changi website...

Thanks
    Its all fenced up and has surveillance cameras everywhere, not encouraged to go in as its trespassing, find some other haunted places at the SPI website.

Quote Originally Posted by xxdoggyxx View Post

Thanks
    hi bro... aren't you tired of getting flamed? if you'd search OCH within the forum, you'd have found out that it's taboo to even talk about organizing outings there, or talk about getting in.

to make a long story short, people spoiled the market hence the current situation.
    You wont see me much less remember me but i am the guy who makes you look good.

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    hi bro... aren't you tired of getting flamed? if you'd search OCH within the forum, you'd have found out that it's taboo to even talk about organizing outings there, or talk about getting in.
    Oh... I didn't know what.
    They Prefer MasterCard. But I Prefer VISA.

Quote Originally Posted by Reportage View Post
    to make a long story short, people spoiled the market hence the current situation.
    it's those people who went in to make a "film"

haha no choice but i think you have to look for an alternative venue... that place was literally free of all guards and security in 2005-2007 period...