Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Believe in doomsday???

Default Believe in doomsday???

Sit tight and enjoy. Don't jump to conclusion. read everything! it might be real.

Was very curious tonight after watching this video. So i made a scene of 3 picture regarding japan's earthquake. Heres the video posted on 8 march. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95zMdTvoqcQ

My prediction after i watch that video:

The next will be 8th april 2011. What you think???

The red line is the alignment of the Comet named "Elenin". It is rumored that if it gets align to planet, there will have an effect on earth. This only started on the 2008. And here are the evidence going with it.

2/25/08 7.2 earthquake in Indonisa (as leaving alignment) Elenin - Earth - Sun

5/12/08 7.9 earthquake in China.. alignment is Elenin -mars- sun (Elenin was 12.147au from earth)

02/18/09 7.0 earthquake in the Kermadec Islands. Alignment is Elenin- Earth - Sun

05/18/09 4.7 earthquake in Los Angeles Alignment Elenin- Earth -Jupiter

05/28/09 7.2 earthquake in Hondorus (offshore)

07/15/09 7.8 earthquake in New zealand alignment Elenin- Murcury- Earth

08/09/09 7.1 earthquake in Japan alignments of Elenin - Murcury - Earth

09/29/09 8.1 earthquake in Sunola islands alignments Elenin- Sun - Earth

02/27/10 8.8 earthquake in Chile alignments Elenin - Earth- Sun (earth knocked off axis)

06/03/10 Pennsilvania Fissure opened up. alignments Elenin - Mars - Earth

02/27/10 7.1 earthquake in New zealand alignments Elenin- Sun - Murcury - Earth

01/19/11 Pakistan earthquake not recorded on usgs alignments Elenin- Earth - Jupiter

01/03/11 7.0 Chile earthquake alignments Elenin - Earth - Jupiter
    The most famous is the Chile earthquake!

It was rumor that the earth axis moved by 3 degree during Chile's earthquake. However, someone has asked NASA and here is the website to the question + answer: http://astrobiology.nasa.gov/ask-an-...tion/?id=14416 Answer replied on 1st March that:
    From what NASA said:
    These are simply lies
    * By the way, the website just taken down. Perhaps they know they are wrong... However, google have a cache of it: http://webcache.googleusercontent.co....google.com.sg

if you still cannot see:
    The question is:
    So what the deal with comet elenin, there does not seem to be too much credible information. Everyone seems to be freaking out about it, but no one even knows how big it is. Does this comet pose a threat and what is its size and nature? AND I have read about comet Elenin and how some nasa people want to keep it a secret. what are the chances of it coming to earth and what threat does it bring with it, and has this comet got anything to do with 2012 hoax? AND Elinin is only .117 au from earth on mar 11,2011. From march 8 to mar 15, 2011, what are the chances that Elinin either impacts us, or gets close enough to cause a major catastrophy. Please be honest

The answer is: I have been receiving many questions about Comet Elenin. Many of them refer to the outrageous lies on some conspiracy theory websites, which are amplified by people who seem to think this comet is highly unusual. It is not unusual, and it is not a threat to Earth. See the Wikipedia article on this comet [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C/2010_X1] for more information. C2010 X1 Elenin (to give its full name) is a long-period comet, which takes about 10,000 years to complete one orbit around the Sun. It was discovered with a robotic telescope in New Mexico on 10 December 2010 by Russian amateur astronomer Leonid Elenin. When comets or asteroids are first discovered, their orbits are quite uncertain; usually it takes several months of observations to firmly establish the orbit. Elenin's perihelion (closest to the Sun) is in early September 2011 at a distance from the Sun of 40-45 million miles. It will be closest to Earth on about 16 October, at a distance of about 21 million miles, which is nearly a hundred times farther than the Moon. The comet never comes close to the Earth, but it is expected to be visible in binoculars during August and October. Part of the Internet chatter concerns its size. Comets are exceedingly small and enveloped in a tenuous cloud of gas and dust, so the only way to be sure of their actual dimensions is to visit with a spacecraft. Half a dozen comets have been the target of spacecraft missions, and all of them (even Comet Halley) are less than 10 km in diameter. There is no reason to think Elenin is any different. This means its mass is less than one billionth the mass of the Earth. Needless to say, we will not be aware of the tiny gravitational pull from Elenin. In spite of these simple facts, some websites (such as godlikeproductions) are making wild claims that Elenin will hit the Earth, or disturb our orbit, or cause tides, or interact with our magnetic field. Such claims are pure fiction. One of the worst examples is a video that someone posted on the NASAbuzzroom website that claims that the magnetic field of the comet will cause a large shift in the rotation axis of the Earth and produce mega-earthquakes on March 15, 2011. It is hard to imagine anyone would take this seriously. Comets don't have magnetic fields, and magnetic fields can't change the rotation axis or cause earthquakes no matter how large they are. Adding to the craziness is a claim that this same comet caused the Earth's axis to shift by 3 degrees in February 2010 and caused the Chile Earthquake. These are simply lies; the comet was far away a year ago, and there was no change whatever in Earth's rotation axis. The Chile earthquake was a normal slippage in an active fault that has produced many previous earthquakes, including the one witnessed by Charles Darwin in 1835. Please remember that just because someone says he or she is from NASA doesn't make it true. Many people who post YouTube videos lie about their affiliation. Incidentally, only NASA is allowed to use the NASA logo, the blue circle with the word NASA and a satellite orbiting around it.

David Morrison
    Astrobiology Senior Scientist
    March 1, 2011

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    In conclusion, NASA is saying that there will be NO massive earthquake at 15th march, all of it is just simply a lie. NASA was so confident about this! However, this post got deleted by NASA. And the earthquake really DID happen!!!

Its just a slight mistake of calculation of 4 days that there is a massive earthquake.

Is there a need to delete away the answer they have made???

Is NASA Hiding something from us???

Do you think that doomsday will be really held at 25th december 2012, where 3 Stars gets align???
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright, its the end of the story. if you want to criticizes or flame about this post just like some commenter in STOMP, get out of here please. If i made a mistake tell me. All this is just my assumption.

Thanks for your time!!!

P.s. My prediction is that on the 8th - 13th April, Earth will experience something. Is approx. Singapore time 10AM.
    Last edited by xxdoggyxx; 26th March 2011 at 01:00 AM.
    They Prefer MasterCard. But I Prefer VISA.

Default Re: Believe in doomsday???

Quote Originally Posted by xxdoggyxx View Post
    Alright, its the end of the story. if you want to criticizes or flame about this post just like some commenter in STOMP, get out of here please. If i made a mistake tell me. All this is just my assumption.

Thanks for your time!!!

P.s. My prediction is that on the 8th - 13th April, Earth will experience something. Is approx. Singapore time 10AM.
    You sir, have just wasted 3 seconds of my life with your pile of conspiracy bull's excrement, precious time which I will never be able to get back.

I further predict that the General Election will occur in the upcoming months with the incumbent party winning the majority of the votes when "something, something" is also happening on Earth.

Good night.
    Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 26th March 2011 at 01:45 AM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

urm...so... you're saying that that small rock can cause earthquakes? then the moon should have ripped the earth to pieces long ago.

btw, that nasa site doesn't exist. although i've not seen the question, i doubt a world renowned organization would say something so candid as "these are simply lies"

horrid conspiracy theories.

btw TS, the world will not end this year. it'll end next year. did you not read the news? next year is 2012!

We dont have to think too much on this. Imho global panic wont help for us
    Canon Kiss X4 | 18-55mm f3.5-5.6 IS II Kit lens | 50mm f1.8

Quote Originally Posted by xxdoggyxx View Post

Do you think that doomsday will be really held at 25th december 2012, where 3 Stars gets align???
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If i made a mistake tell me. All this is just my assumption.

1. What 3 stars? I thought you were talking about a tiny comet, some planets and one star

2. Yes, you have make several terrible mistakes. The most important is ignoring elementary physics in favour of drawing lines that don't mean anything -- which may make you an astrologer of sorts.
    FYI, comet doomsday predictions are a dime-a-dozen. The world really ended in 1910 when the earth passed through the tail of Hailey's comet (http://cometography.com/hysteria.html)
    The internet has just given the nutters a bigger voice.

3. Eh, I'm curious, how come you're so certain of the time, but not of the day? And guess what -- Earth will always be experiencing 'something'. But I'll give you 'credit' for actually predicting something, even if it's as tenuous as a comet's tail -- most make the connections AFTER the event.

There are on average 1,469 earthquakes of magnitude 5.0 and stronger on the moment magnitude scale including one exceeding magnitude 8.0 in any given year since statistics was collected by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) from the 1900s.

So for sciolists who want to impress your friends just pretend to be knowledgeable and "inform" them that there will probably be a really powerful earthquake "sometime", "somewhere" in the near future and chances are that you will be right.

Last edited by 9V-Orion Images; 26th March 2011 at 02:19 AM.
    CS Aviation / Flickr
    Per aspera ad astra

One thing about these "end of the world" conspiracies is that it never happens at all. So yeah, the world won't end for another century.

no... period
    また再建しましょう~ ^_^

I believe in pay day !!!!!!!!! few more days to go, yeah !
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    I believe in pay day !!!!!!!!! few more days to go, yeah !
    $$$$_________________________$$$$
    facebook | Kiwira

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwira

$$$$_________________________$$$$
    Ahhhhhhhh I'm so broke this month. Can't wait!! *__*
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

Hey guys, its just some whether you believe it or not... not something to argue...

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    urm...so... you're saying that that small rock can cause earthquakes? then the moon should have ripped the earth to pieces long ago.

btw, that nasa site doesn't exist. although i've not seen the question, i doubt a world renowned organization would say something so candid as "these are simply lies"

horrid conspiracy theories.

btw TS, the world will not end this year. it'll end next year. did you not read the news? next year is 2012!
    And, if you can't see the site, have you tried google cache??? http://webcache.googleusercontent.co....google.com.sg
    I have no reason to lie, i'm just sharing something interesting...
    The last 8 line is where NASA said that the earth axis moved by 3 degree is a lie.
    Why everybody is so agitated? I've said its just my assumption...
    And i did say 25th december 2012... Lol.
    If google cache is not avaliable here is the screenshot:

Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    You sir, have just wasted 3 seconds of my life with your pile of conspiracy bull's excrement, precious time which I will never be able to get back.

I further predict that the General Election will occur in the upcoming months with the incumbent party winning the majority of the votes when "something, something" is also happening on Earth.

Good night.
    Quote Originally Posted by 9V-Orion Images View Post
    There are on average 1,469 earthquakes of magnitude 5.0 and stronger on the moment magnitude scale including one exceeding magnitude 8.0 in any given year since statistics was collected by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) from the 1900s.

So for sciolists who want to impress your friends just pretend to be knowledgeable and "inform" them that there will probably be a really powerful earthquake "sometime", "somewhere" in the near future and chances are that you will be right.

Ok, so may i know whats your main point??? I said that it's just my assumption, sharing something to people. If you think i wasted 3 sec of your life, then type all the thing above for me to see wasted 10min of your life. Stupid. I have already said that it is just my assumption, whats the purpose of getting so fked up? If you are really not happy with me, come to me. You need my contact, pm me.
    -----------------------------------
    Ok, anyway, i believe in pay day too.

Quote Originally Posted by xxdoggyxx
    Hey guys, its just some whether you believe it or not... not something to argue...

And, if you can't see the site, have you tried google cache??? http://webcache.googleusercontent.co....google.com.sg
    I have no reason to lie, i'm just sharing something interesting...
    The last 8 line is where NASA said that the earth axis moved by 3 degree is a lie.
    Why everybody is so agitated? I've said its just my assumption...
    And i did say 25th december 2012... Lol.
    If google cache is not avaliable here is the screenshot:

Ok, so may i know whats your main point??? I said that it's just my assumption, sharing something to people. If you think i wasted 3 sec of your life, then type all the thing above for me to see wasted 10min of your life. Stupid. I have already said that it is just my assumption, whats the purpose of getting so fked up? If you are really not happy with me, come to me. You need my contact, pm me.
    -----------------------------------
    Ok, anyway, i believe in pay day too.
    I think kei meant that he didn't click on the link.. Interesting read anyway. very amusing what Americans (assuming they're American, lol they usually are) can come up with.

Relak one korner la brudda~
    My Flickr
    ~Neko baka

If I'm to die alone.... scare.

If whole World die with me.... no problem.

Scuba & Father... For Life

Last edited by SurrealDreamWalker; 26th March 2011 at 10:49 AM.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Hi Sir David Morrison,

I know who you are... your article was in the Discovery Channel.

http://news.discovery.com/space/davi...biru-2012.html

and also in the National Geographic.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/n...es/photo2.html
    Last edited by SurrealDreamWalker; 26th March 2011 at 11:12 AM.
    "There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of trials and errors."

Quote Originally Posted by bonrya View Post
    I think kei meant that he didn't click on the link.. Interesting read anyway. very amusing what Americans (assuming they're American, lol they usually are) can come up with.

Relak one korner la brudda~
    I'm not blaming anyone here, i'm just clearing some misunderstanding for the purpose of posting this tread. As told, its just my assumption...
    Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    If I'm to die alone.... scare.

If whole World die with me.... no problem.
    Lol. One for all, all for one?

Quote Originally Posted by SurrealDreamWalker View Post
    Hi Sir David Morrison,

I know who you are... your article was in the Discovery Channel.

http://news.discovery.com/space/davi...biru-2012.html
    Haha, yup, Its him who replied to the public that the comet thingy was a lie... Btw, the web is up again.

Plain bullshit seriously...

In this thread, no one cares about your bullshit seriously, people only care about how you spread your (and those people you quoted) bullshit, influencing other.

There isn't a need for argument actually, since nothing needs to be argued. No one point out that your predictions are flawed, just the fundamental of your prediction by itself.

Not that you really care anyway.

I've seen so many doomsday bullshitters, but one of those worse one I've seen are like you, who don't really care about arguments on facts, and merely pushing your ideology to whoever come across your article without any sense of responsibility. Usually we'll say "Oh, then hopefully you disappear with your world after that day" but no~... they'll reappear again and again spreading crap... Those, I don't call them humans, I call them parasites, and yes, xxdoggyxx, you are a parasite.

Anyway, my wish is your disappearance after 8th April, your physical self, simple wish isn't it
    Last edited by PaulKami; 26th March 2011 at 11:59 AM.
    また再建しましょう~ ^_^

If your camera has this lucky charm on it, you'll be protected from all evils:

Last edited by Sion; 26th March 2011 at 01:02 PM.

die die lor.....................................
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast